www.wmdolls.com

A reminder that the WM 150cm remains the booty queen.

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
shylove_dolllove
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: A reminder that the WM 150cm remains the booty queen.

Post by shylove_dolllove »

ustc1980 wrote: Mon Jan 09, 2023 12:27 am dude, I am soooo torn on getting this doll. I feel like this is the ONE, but the weight has me torn. I'm a pretty athletic guy, 6', 200lbs and lift weights/work out a ton... With that said I would love to see more of your content on your onlyfans. I'll send you a message on there for specific content. If you could make some custom vids I would definitely pay.
There is a lighter weight version of the WM150M available, i think around 35kgs - Just ask your doll supplier for details. Saying that, i am over 6 foot and dont work out, but managed to move the full weight version around the bedroom in all positions :whistle: - so as long as your careful with your back when moving her.

pawgdoll

Post by pawgdoll »

some white lingerie :D
Attachments
white lingerie (40)-1.jpg
white lingerie (40)-1.jpg (387.17 KiB) Viewed 2538 times
white lingerie (33)-1.jpg
white lingerie (33)-1.jpg (428.14 KiB) Viewed 2538 times
white lingerie (25)-1.jpg
white lingerie (25)-1.jpg (302.36 KiB) Viewed 2538 times
white lingerie (17)-1.jpg
white lingerie (17)-1.jpg (260.58 KiB) Viewed 2538 times
LOTS OF 18+ CONTENT AT https://onlyfans.com/pawgdoll
viewtopic.php?f=215&t=140072
PM for more content!

dandyman
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by dandyman »

Beautiful pics! Just gorgeous! After many months of consideration and looking at 100's of different dolls, I finally just purchased the WM 150 M and getting it next week! Can't wait!!!!! I will post something when I get her for sure! Thank you for this thread and all the awesome vids!:)

Anon24366
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Anon24366 »

dandyman wrote: Tue Apr 11, 2023 4:18 pm Beautiful pics! Just gorgeous! After many months of consideration and looking at 100's of different dolls, I finally just purchased the WM 150 M and getting it next week! Can't wait!!!!! I will post something when I get her for sure! Thank you for this thread and all the awesome vids!:)
Looking forward to it!

Celtic_Babog
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Celtic_Babog »

pawgdoll wrote: Thu Jan 19, 2023 2:30 pm some white lingerie :D

Hey man could you confirm her weight for me, I'm seeing different listings, 42 and 46kg.
I used to think that my life was a tragedy, but now I realise, its a fucking comedy 🥲

👉 Review of Irontech 160cm silicone doll.👈

setevoltas
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by setevoltas »

Certainly a booty queen...

WM150M_17.jpg
WM150M_17.jpg (2.97 MiB) Viewed 2005 times

:glou:
Sete's Gatas
Instagram - @setesartphotography

James1fun

Post by James1fun »

your queens are SUPER! GOT TO HAVE ONE!

Polymer amour
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Polymer amour »

If I can only buy one doll, which one would a self professed thicc ass and big boob man go for?

Between the WM 150M and the YL 158, it's hard to choose.

I love the bubble and deep crack on the WM but the width and idea of grabbing the YL's huge hips from behind drives me crazy.

The WM has massive boobs but the YL also has nice boobs, even if they're not as big as the WM.

I love small petite women with big boobs and round asses, so they both win.

Is there any way to prove which one is superior?

dandyman
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by dandyman »

I just git my WM150M and ....OMG guys! WOW !! So happy - trying to add pictures but it's not letting me for some reason..But standby..I have some amazing pics!! SOOO happy!

King Solo
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by King Solo »

dandyman wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 12:15 am I just git my WM150M and ....OMG guys! WOW !! So happy - trying to add pictures but it's not letting me for some reason..But standby..I have some amazing pics!! SOOO happy!
You need one more post and then you'll be able to add photos
110cm Mega Vanessa Torso
viewtopic.php?t=176738

Certified advocate for properly placed LHP's :glou:

sexdolladdict123
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by sexdolladdict123 »

i wonder when gel butts are going to come out, that would definitely add to the realism. the current jiggle of these butts looks nice, but i think a sigificant innovation for butt jiggle is still on the horizon

as far as wm 150 vs yl 158, the yl 158 technically is the booty queen, having a 50 inch ass. not many doll can claim the title of fiddy booty. the weight is definitely a pain in the ass though, 125 pounds is a lot and may not even be worth it

wm 150 at 95 pounds isn't much better, still weighs a lot

unfortunately to get a really big giga ass at 40-50 inches, that usually comes with a weight of at least 90 pounds. looks like booty lovers can only really enjoy by just leaving their doll in the bed for 1-2 positions. something to keep in mind

King Solo
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by King Solo »

sexdolladdict123 wrote: Tue Jun 13, 2023 10:26 pm i wonder when gel butts are going to come out, that would definitely add to the realism. the current jiggle of these butts looks nice, but i think a sigificant innovation for butt jiggle is still on the horizon

as far as wm 150 vs yl 158, the yl 158 technically is the booty queen, having a 50 inch ass. not many doll can claim the title of fiddy booty. the weight is definitely a pain in the ass though, 125 pounds is a lot and may not even be worth it

wm 150 at 95 pounds isn't much better, still weighs a lot

unfortunately to get a really big giga ass at 40-50 inches, that usually comes with a weight of at least 90 pounds. looks like booty lovers can only really enjoy by just leaving their doll in the bed for 1-2 positions. something to keep in mind
Lol, what other position could you imagine your big booty doll being in ... besides the most important one?
110cm Mega Vanessa Torso
viewtopic.php?t=176738

Certified advocate for properly placed LHP's :glou:

dandyman
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by dandyman »

My WM 150 arrived and I have many sexy photos to share. Just waiting on full membership with doll Forum! WOW - she is a amaaaazing!!

Anon24366
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Anon24366 »

dandyman wrote: Tue Jun 27, 2023 9:51 pm My WM 150 arrived and I have many sexy photos to share. Just waiting on full membership with doll Forum! WOW - she is a amaaaazing!!
Congrats. You should be good to post pics now.

Booty_Lover
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Booty_Lover »

Wow those are some nice pics and videos!!

Purchased my first doll (YL 158) about 3 weeks ago and I hope it won't be too long to pull the trigger on the WM 150. That is some massive ass :twisted:

INFORMATIONS