betterlovedoll.com

Meet my first doll, the beautiful and buxom Mia!

For Doll related Photography, Graphics, and Web Design.

Moderator: Swan

baphometric

Re: Meet my first doll, the beautiful and buxom Mia!

Post by baphometric »

Hey everyone, I have some exciting news -- Mia and I are celebrating our 3 year anniversary together!

I feel incredibly blessed and lucky to have her in my life, and I can't believe it's already been 3 years. We have had some really amazing times together, and I look forward to many more.

To celebrate, I decided to cook Mia a fancy dinner and have an at home date night! My wife was out of town, so it was the perfect opportunity to lavish some special attention on my synthetic partner instead.

I can't believe it took me 3 years to do this, haha. It was a fun time, and it really brought us closer together and made me feel amazing. We watched a movie together on the couch afterwards too, cuddling the whole time. Just heavenly!

Here's the photos I took along the way, I hope you enjoy and get inspired to treat your own dolls to a nice night of romance!

IMG_6183.jpg
IMG_6183.jpg (2.29 MiB) Viewed 414 times
IMG_6194.jpg
IMG_6194.jpg (1.86 MiB) Viewed 414 times
IMG_6186.jpg
IMG_6186.jpg (1.86 MiB) Viewed 414 times
PXL_20240314_013348588.PORTRAIT.ORIGINAL.jpg
PXL_20240314_013348588.PORTRAIT.ORIGINAL.jpg (1.6 MiB) Viewed 414 times
IMG_6170.jpg
IMG_6170.jpg (2.29 MiB) Viewed 414 times
IMG_6206.jpg
IMG_6206.jpg (2.73 MiB) Viewed 414 times
IMG_6212.jpg
IMG_6212.jpg (2.69 MiB) Viewed 414 times
IMG_6218.jpg
IMG_6218.jpg (2.27 MiB) Viewed 414 times
PXL_20240314_021251389.MP~3.jpg
PXL_20240314_021251389.MP~3.jpg (1.88 MiB) Viewed 414 times
IMG_6231.jpg
IMG_6231.jpg (2.28 MiB) Viewed 414 times
PXL_20240314_023011709.MP.jpg
PXL_20240314_023011709.MP.jpg (1.94 MiB) Viewed 414 times

Well
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Well »

Looks great! Quite the cozy anniversary for three years πŸ₯° I'm surprised at her grip holding that wineβ€”she must have quality hands I could never trust Belinda with something so spillable and stainable! :lol:

-Well
Image Beautiful Bountiful Beloved BELINDA - SY157

Neogreen

Post by Neogreen »

Thats a really good looking doll, shes adorable, glad your happy. Id like to get into taking photos, but i need a camera first lol
Doll Researcher/Reviewer

I spend most of my free time researching all doll brands, TPE/Silicone
Have a question? Feel free to PM anytime.

My Reviews:
Ceoros Sex Doll Case viewtopic.php?t=179404

My dolls:
Mogami Nozomi viewtopic.php?t=178603

Good Elsababe Information: viewtopic.php?t=178725

My Youtube Review Channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJbLRS ... mhyFFYYabA

P3T3flytese
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by P3T3flytese »

How is your wife not green with envy? ;)
My treasure: Agdistis WMDoll 155L (Normal Nipples) + #262
viewtopic.php?t=150340

Flyer
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Flyer »

Mia looks really stunningly beautiful :angel: :lilangel: :angel:

Amazing photo story :!: :!: :angel: :multi: :angel: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:

Congratulations :bday:

gogodolls
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by gogodolls »

WOW! Superb series of photos! ✨🀩 Your Mia looks absolutely gorgeous in that negligee! ...totally irresistible! πŸ”₯πŸ˜‹πŸ˜

Congratulations on your 3rd anniversary πŸŽ€ :new-bday: :bday: ...and thank you for sharing these beautiful photos! BRAVO! πŸ“Έ πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Cheers! :glou:
Don't Worry, Be Happy!

My Scrapbook: viewtopic.php?t=165313
Breast Surgery: viewtopic.php?t=161581

Billiam
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by Billiam »

Happy anniversary!

Babel99
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Babel99 »

She is not getting any uglier isn't she? Such a nice looking gal.
Jael - (YL 148) viewtopic.php?f=212&t=73333

Miriame - (SM 136) viewtopic.php?f=269&t=102115

Beth - (SM 157G) viewtopic.php?f=269&t=149637

Brooke - (Starpery 148F) viewtopic.php?t=175783

Vicvic
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Vicvic »

Bravo and Happy Birthday to you two! :glou:
Xycolo dolls :
Hadaly : viewtopic.php?f=525&t=145037
Yumi :viewtopic.php?f=525&t=149127
Cindy :viewtopic.php?t=164358
Geena : viewtopic.php?t=173044

Victor's Mini-Dolls : viewtopic.php?f=64&t=148602

We are happier by the passion we have than by the one we give
François de La Rochefoucauld

baphometric

Post by baphometric »

Well wrote: ↑Thu Mar 14, 2024 7:32 pm Looks great! Quite the cozy anniversary for three years πŸ₯° I'm surprised at her grip holding that wineβ€”she must have quality hands I could never trust Belinda with something so spillable and stainable! :lol:

-Well
Thanks Well! Yes, it was a nice cozy evening with my doll. Haha, no her hands are really nothing special, just wire fingers and the thumb on that hand has even come detached. I was terrified during that shot that the wine would spill, but Mia held it like a champ. I look forward to the next doll having articulated fingers though, those things are awesome, and then she could really hold a wine glass the proper way like a real person.
Neogreen wrote: ↑Thu Mar 14, 2024 7:34 pm Thats a really good looking doll, shes adorable, glad your happy. Id like to get into taking photos, but i need a camera first lol
Appreciate it Neogreen! I encourage you to try it out, it's a lot of fun and a great way to bring your doll to life and cherish the moments you've had with her. I got started with my camera phone, you can always upgrade later. Or find a cheap used camera somewhere like craigslist or ebay.
P3T3flytese wrote: ↑Fri Mar 15, 2024 3:50 am How is your wife not green with envy? ;)
Haha well I know that she misses me a lot on her trip right now, but she's off having her own adventures. The real answer is that I treat my wife just as well, if not better than my doll. We take our relationship seriously and make sure to go on dates, both inside and outside the house. When I showed her this photo set her reaction wasn't envy, but rather she said "Aw, those are so sweet!". She knows she's always my number one priority, and I don't just say it -- I act on it.
Flyer wrote: ↑Fri Mar 15, 2024 4:35 am Mia looks really stunningly beautiful :angel: :lilangel: :angel:

Amazing photo story :!: :!: :angel: :multi: :angel: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:

Congratulations :bday:
Hey thanks Flyer! I do enjoy telling a story with photos, and I try to pick out the best ones and lay them out in an order that makes sense and conveys a basic narrative.
gogodolls wrote: ↑Fri Mar 15, 2024 5:51 am WOW! Superb series of photos! ✨🀩 Your Mia looks absolutely gorgeous in that negligee! ...totally irresistible! πŸ”₯πŸ˜‹πŸ˜

Congratulations on your 3rd anniversary πŸŽ€ :new-bday: :bday: ...and thank you for sharing these beautiful photos! BRAVO! πŸ“Έ πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Cheers! :glou:
Aww thanks Gogodolls! Yes, she wears it extremely well. Although this night did make me realize, I should get her some elegant evening dresses and such for events like this. Although, I do enjoy dining with a woman in lingerie, to be fair! :D
Billiam wrote: ↑Fri Mar 15, 2024 7:53 am Happy anniversary!
Thank you Billiam -- hell yeah!
Babel99 wrote: ↑Fri Mar 15, 2024 8:45 am She is not getting any uglier isn't she? Such a nice looking gal.
Hah! Thank you, she is a very beautiful doll, and her beauty still shines through the photos - as well as my love. To be fair, after 3 years she definitely has her fair share of damage, but I try to hide things as best I can in the photos. The heating blanket damage to her buttocks, tears in her vaginal cavity, and her neck issue (see this thread) have led me to make the decision to replace her and find the next vessel for her spirit to inhabit. A Mia 2.0 if you will. I'm waiting for factory photos before I make an announcement, but expect exciting things in the coming months!

At first I tried to give her a new body with the N*rmondoll I bought, but that didn't work out for a number of reasons and I sold her on here. I'm very excited about the next doll though, and I really followed my heart.
XTDoll is also going to rerelease the Misa head soon with a new sculpt and ROS functionality, but we're still waiting to see the final product. Mia 2.0 may be a fusion of two brands, we shall see!
Vicvic wrote: ↑Fri Mar 15, 2024 11:17 am Bravo and Happy Birthday to you two! :glou:

Thank you Vicvic! :glou:

Rock13
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by Rock13 »

Happy anniversary, Mia and Baphometric! Lovely, intimate dinner. Very nice.
Hadleigh is a fair-skinned WM163C/#188, Harper (#124) is a medium toned WM164D, Kendall is a fair-skinned 163C/#398. All via RLSD.

Link to Hadleigh's photo thread

Link to Harper's photo thread

Link to Kendall's photo thread

Link to the H2K Ranch

baphometric

Post by baphometric »

Rock13 wrote: ↑Sat Mar 16, 2024 1:21 pm Happy anniversary, Mia and Baphometric! Lovely, intimate dinner. Very nice.
Hey thanks rock13! It was so lovely, I'll definitely try something again in the future. It feels nice to do something like this for her.

KKFun

Post by KKFun »

It seems she has a good taste of wines and foods too, excellent.

baphometric

Post by baphometric »

KKFun wrote: ↑Sun Mar 17, 2024 10:52 am It seems she has a good taste of wines and foods too, excellent.
Hah thanks KKFun! It was indeed a delicious experience.
She doesn't drink too often, so she's a bit of a light-weight.
If only she was a light-weight when I have to pick her up and move her! :lol:

jtskull
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by jtskull »

wow your photos are fantastic, I noticed a Frazetta picture in the back ground, an old conan pic. Gave me the idea that a photo shoot as Red Sonja would be very nice to see. I am new to this world and had to write because of your photos. Also I am looking to buy a doll, where would I find one like Mia? what company? can you get her in canada?

INFORMATIONS