www.the-doll-house.com

FedEx now have dolls on a prohibited items list for the UK

The-Doll-House is a UK retailer of Premium quality, photorealistic, kinaesthetically convincing, high-end, luxury Silicone and TPE Sex/Love dolls, delivered to all Continents. All responsibility for EU Import Duty and Customs & Excise costs are assumed by The-Doll-House. No hidden costs incurred with purchases from The-Doll-House. Some of the best UK Sex Doll prices can be found at The-Doll-House. We are waiting for you!
seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Re: FedEx now have dolls on a prohibited items list for the

Post by seagull »

Strangelove80
Pure evil, luv it :)

Tinhat
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Tinhat »

Finally after just over 3 months I picked my doll up from UPS.

Well... don't know what to say except, holy... fucking... shit...

I was not prepared for what I saw when I opened that box!! 8O

The photos just don't do her justice, I genuinely had a "what the fuck!" moment when I walked back into the room and saw what I thought was a human, don't know how I forgot she was there :lol:

PDutus
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by PDutus »

Tinhat wrote:Finally after just over 3 months I picked my doll up from UPS.

The photos just don't do her justice, I genuinely had a "what the fuck!" moment when I walked back into the room and saw what I thought was a human, don't know how I forgot she was there :lol:
I know exactly where you're coming from. Even now, after having had them in my home for some time, I still get a momentary shock when I walk into my living room in the morning and see one of my dolls I've left there from the day before, before I remember she's a doll :)
My girls:
Sophie - JY 175 (JY Head #167)
Valentina - JY 175 (JY Head #101)
Kiania - Sino 161 (Heads S6 & S7)
Rashona - WM 172B (WM Head #64)
Helga - JY 166 (JY head #101)
Patsy - JY 166 (JY Head #102)
Ingrid - JY 166 (SM Head #76)
Monique - JY 165SR (JY Head #134)

JJ21
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by JJ21 »

Does anyone know if this FedEx UK restriction has now been lifted? I checked the FedEx website and dolls/mannequins no longer seem to be on their UK prohibited list.

Silicone-Jay

Post by Silicone-Jay »

Just thought, what if the doll was sent in pieces, would it pass? As a bare minimum ship the head seperately from the body? I have seen dolls where the legs disconnect also, so if the doll can disconnect the legs that would be another part that could ship separately. If a doll is sent separately in pieces, I would think this would be the work around?

PDutus
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by PDutus »

Silicone-Jay wrote:Just thought, what if the doll was sent in pieces, would it pass? As a bare minimum ship the head seperately from the body? I have seen dolls where the legs disconnect also, so if the doll can disconnect the legs that would be another part that could ship separately. If a doll is sent separately in pieces, I would think this would be the work around?
I doubt sending the head separately would make a lot of difference - it would be much the same as a torso doll. As for dolls with detachable limbs, Gynoid did these but I think the line has been discontinued. Anyway, I think that shipping separately would cause more problems than it would solve and would certainly increase the cost!
My girls:
Sophie - JY 175 (JY Head #167)
Valentina - JY 175 (JY Head #101)
Kiania - Sino 161 (Heads S6 & S7)
Rashona - WM 172B (WM Head #64)
Helga - JY 166 (JY head #101)
Patsy - JY 166 (JY Head #102)
Ingrid - JY 166 (SM Head #76)
Monique - JY 165SR (JY Head #134)

Socratus
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: FedEx now have dolls on a prohibited items list for the UK

Post by Socratus »

The-Doll-House wrote: Tue Mar 23, 2021 2:17 pm Hi all,

I had a 165cm JY doll returned to China as a prohibited item, yet not seized by Customs.
This was odd, so started to enquire.

Haremlover had a good contact to speak to and she looked into my case and explained that these things are prohibited now and on the prohibited list.

Looks like it will be a case of UPS only now, until we can get dolls designated as something as not degenerate.
Perhaps now all of the UK vendors will all come together to combat this?
I said we would all get frozen out unless we fought the authorities - now look where we are.

All thoughts are welcome.
I know I'm late to this, but...
Life sized, anatomically-correct mannekins?

What reason is that?

So basically someone there just felt like they don't want to transport that any more because 'reasons'? I guess they just don't like money. They wouldn't talk like that if they were struggling for customers, like all the woke virtue-signalling companies around.

This sort of thing grinds my corn so much.
I apologise for any late responses to users trying to communicate with me, as a certain Mod has decided he doesn't like how I talked in a particular post then decided to restrict me so I can post nothing without his permission. If I am banned for good, then best wishes to those I, and Aran, have met. May your futures with your dolls be good ones.

Dastardlydave

Post by Dastardlydave »

Tinhat wrote: Wed Apr 28, 2021 3:41 pm Finally after just over 3 months I picked my doll up from UPS.

its just our primal reaction I looked at the website found a few dolls I liked looked at their pictures settled on my chloe ordered her was sent factory pictures she arived a day early exactly one month after I ordered her, delivered by ups discreet no hastle, as soon as I opened my box I got my WTF moment all the pictures in the world don't prepare you for how realistic our girls are and when they have their heads and wigs on for the first time they knock you for six

chippyminton

Post by chippyminton »

Fedex are an American company based in Tennessee - right in the heart of the Bible Belt. I don't think there's anything else to say ..........

Socratus
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Socratus »

chippyminton wrote: Tue Jan 31, 2023 12:57 pm Fedex are an American company based in Tennessee - right in the heart of the Bible Belt. I don't think there's anything else to say ..........
Well I believe they are mistaken. Some Christians do things just to please women, not actually do what the Bible says.
I apologise for any late responses to users trying to communicate with me, as a certain Mod has decided he doesn't like how I talked in a particular post then decided to restrict me so I can post nothing without his permission. If I am banned for good, then best wishes to those I, and Aran, have met. May your futures with your dolls be good ones.

Joe 90
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Joe 90 »

Sum_guy wrote: Tue Mar 23, 2021 4:21 pm Mainstream society hates ALL sex dolls not just "Child-like" ones. The child like ones were just an easy target if it wasn't that it would've been feminists saying that dolls objectify women so should be restricted/banned (true about object thing I guess but isn't that true of dildos, vibrators, and male torso dolls...double standard much?). This was going to happen no matter what when dolls started to get popular and thanks to the pandemic that moment kinda happened.
I totally agree with this comment. As for the UK it looks like it is going back to the stone age. I can only see even more restrictions coming..

It is OK for females to enjoy sex toys, it is even promoted for females and couples to do so. But for men you are classed as some sort of sexual deviant. And that is where the problem lies.
The Puppeteer...
Daniella jiggle wiggle.. :puppydogeyes:

viewtopic.php?p=2144328#p2144328

Aiko my anime girl..
viewtopic.php?t=115753

Dominique-n-Splash
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Dominique-n-Splash »

The-Doll-House wrote: Tue Mar 23, 2021 2:17 pm Hi all,

I had a 165cm JY doll returned to China as a prohibited item, yet not seized by Customs.
This was odd, so started to enquire.

Haremlover had a good contact to speak to and she looked into my case and explained that these things are prohibited now and on the prohibited list.

Looks like it will be a case of UPS only now, until we can get dolls designated as something as not degenerate.
Perhaps now all of the UK vendors will all come together to combat this?
I said we would all get frozen out unless we fought the authorities - now look where we are.

All thoughts are welcome.
Well,

All the vendors could gather and throw tea in the harbor...it worked once. Love D.
:B-fly:

A lion does not care about the opinion of a 100 sheep.

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by seagull »

Someone learned a valuable lesson from history :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:

Socratus
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Socratus »

Joe 90 wrote: Tue Jan 31, 2023 11:02 pm
As for the UK it looks like it is going back to the stone age. I can only see even more restrictions coming..

It is OK for females to enjoy sex toys, it is even promoted for females and couples to do so. But for men you are classed as some sort of sexual deviant. And that is where the problem lies.
Can't disagree. That's why I've ordered a doll now before it gets much worse. As long as women get more and more power, the more men get squeezed out of anything that they find fun, cos women don't like it and don't care about seeing anything from a male view. That's what feminism has been all about and it's only getting worse. I hope it changes, but I'm not holding my breath or waiting any longer for it to.

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

I gotta say I don't really understand these alarmist posts about dolls in the UK. I've been collecting them for several years now and I live in Suffolk, which the last time I checked, is in the UK. I have never, ever experienced any issues getting my dolls and I have ordered through most of the established vendors here, had them shipped directly from China by manufacturers as well as getting a few from fellow doll collectors and I now have 30 dolls. I don't hide the fact at all and have done a fair bit of media stuff so if there was ever going to be an issue with any of my dolls the authorities would know where to find me. As far as the feminist movement goes, well surely it was a natural response to the past where women were often treated as second class citizens instead of our equals. Sure there are a few in the media that take a swipe at dolls, well here in the UK it's mostly one in particular but it's also been another woman here that's been her most vocal critic actually writing a book and producing papers in support of the positive aspects of doll ownership so please, let's have less of the female bashing nonsense that occasionally rears its ugly head on this forum. Dolls are happily here in the UK and they are not going anywhere! 😁

INFORMATIONS