www.the-doll-house.com

FedEx now have dolls on a prohibited items list for the UK

The-Doll-House is a UK retailer of Premium quality, photorealistic, kinaesthetically convincing, high-end, luxury Silicone and TPE Sex/Love dolls, delivered to all Continents. All responsibility for EU Import Duty and Customs & Excise costs are assumed by The-Doll-House. No hidden costs incurred with purchases from The-Doll-House. Some of the best UK Sex Doll prices can be found at The-Doll-House. We are waiting for you!
ChaXen
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: FedEx now have dolls on a prohibited items list for the

Post by ChaXen »

I got Leila at my home by having her delivered to a nearby FedEx location, not at my home.

I did not want her delivered to my home, is this a possible solution?
"Leila & Masami"
https://www.chaxen.com

Leila Mayana biography found here: https://www.chaxen.com/post/leila-s-biography

Masami Miyana biography found here: https://www.chaxen.com/post/masami

Aiko Rose description found here: https://www.chaxen.com/post/_aiko

Our official advertisement flyer: https://hungryforhits.com/profilepage.php?id=31455

Leila: Email US! leilamasami@gmail.com

Celtic_Babog
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Celtic_Babog »

ChaXen wrote:I got Leila at my home by having her delivered to a nearby FedEx location, not at my home.

This is a FedEx UK problem in Stansted Airport. I see your location is USA so it doesn't apply here.
I used to think that my life was a tragedy, but now I realise, its a fucking comedy 🥲

👉 Review of Irontech 160cm silicone doll.👈

MattUK

Post by MattUK »

Rock13 wrote:You're supposed to sign up for an unlimited amount of financial, spiritual, and physical effort for life on behalf of a woman and perpetually sacrifice yourself to earn that piece of ass. You know, the same one your new bride gave dozens of other guys for free until the day she met you.
Might I suggest if you are willing to marry such a lady, you might only have yourself to blame for the repercussions ;)

PDutus
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by PDutus »

MattUK wrote:
Rock13 wrote:You're supposed to sign up for an unlimited amount of financial, spiritual, and physical effort for life on behalf of a woman and perpetually sacrifice yourself to earn that piece of ass. You know, the same one your new bride gave dozens of other guys for free until the day she met you.
Might I suggest if you are willing to marry such a lady, you might only have yourself to blame for the repercussions ;)
I would agree with this :)
My girls:
Sophie - JY 175 (JY Head #167)
Valentina - JY 175 (JY Head #101)
Kiania - Sino 161 (Heads S6 & S7)
Rashona - WM 172B (WM Head #64)
Helga - JY 166 (JY head #101)
Patsy - JY 166 (JY Head #102)
Ingrid - JY 166 (SM Head #76)
Monique - JY 165SR (JY Head #134)

enosseok
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by enosseok »

ancient wrote:
enosseok wrote:Id like to add a different perspective here from politics:

I believe its culture.

I like to complain about “da whamen” too but members here have a strong point we need to do something ourselves.

Its pretty commonly known the variances between what can be decided as childlike and not within one country, but imagine across the whole world? Its not possible to set a rule.
The problem is just purely that sex dolls are seen as sleazy abominations used by perverts.

You can tell all your mates at work you had a fling with a hot girl you picked up on tinder etc. Can you tell the same people you had a great evening with your doll?

In all honesty the reputation damage FedEx suffers from knowingly shipping dolls may well offset the extra profit they make from shipping such a small niche market.

When the FedEx guy delivered my 30kg doll last year all he did was complain about the weight and size of the box.

You have a point, but thats the same thing for MANY products out there. You also cant freely talk about having a fleshlight now can you? You also cant freely talk about collecting 40 thousand dollar mock up lewd anime figurines with the boys. The problem is really the childlike likeness concern THAT is what crosses the line, and that is why Fedex is trying to take preemptive action to avoid getting cancelled - just like every big company today. If we could have fixed that earlier on, I guarantee you this banning would have been at least postponed for many years.

I agree that Fedex likely doesn't care about the profits, no buisness in 2021 will turn a blind eye with the numerous companies who have been made an example to the judgement of social media. Look at how youtube reacted to a few pedo complaints last year? They made huge changes to the algorithm, comments, and upload process. Theres a line that you cant cross and unfortunately a decent percent of the dolls out there have crossed it so it taints the whole pool.

Rock13
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by Rock13 »

MattUK wrote:
Yes, it's always the man's fault. Always.
Hadleigh is a fair-skinned WM163C/#188, Harper (#124) is a medium toned WM164D, Kendall is a fair-skinned 163C/#398. All via RLSD.

Link to Hadleigh's photo thread

Link to Harper's photo thread

Link to Kendall's photo thread

Link to the H2K Ranch

MattUK

Post by MattUK »

Everyone's to blame for the foreseeable consequences of their own choices. I'm not one to slut-shame, but literally dozens of previous partners doesn't exactly scream marriage material to me.

ChaXen
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by ChaXen »

Celtic_Babog wrote:
ChaXen wrote:I got Leila at my home by having her delivered to a nearby FedEx location, not at my home.

This is a FedEx UK problem in Stansted Airport. I see your location is USA so it doesn't apply here.
Merely seeking any possible remedy is all, thank you for pointing out that I may have misunderstood the actual problem in the UK.

Perhaps women certainly, here in the USA, have gone too far in regards to controlling and re-sculpturing men. Here in the USA, men made the same mistake in the 1960's.

What is the true end of, 'War Of The Roses'?
"Leila & Masami"
https://www.chaxen.com

Leila Mayana biography found here: https://www.chaxen.com/post/leila-s-biography

Masami Miyana biography found here: https://www.chaxen.com/post/masami

Aiko Rose description found here: https://www.chaxen.com/post/_aiko

Our official advertisement flyer: https://hungryforhits.com/profilepage.php?id=31455

Leila: Email US! leilamasami@gmail.com

claydough
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by claydough »

Scary for the future of dolls

Keep fighting the good fight phil, but im not sure there’s alot we can do if shipping companies decide they can ban dolls from any given country

Tinhat
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Tinhat »

So just to give an update to this situation...

It turns out FedEx have sent several dolls, including mine, back to the factory, so she has been checked over and sent back via UPS this time, she's currently in Stansted customs... AGAIN... no delivery date yet.

I'm hopeful but it's still nail biting, after travelling probably near 40,000 miles she's an hour and a half away again in the hands of who I'm hoping are professional customs officers...

So it seems if your doll has been rejected by FedEx all is not lost, for now.

PDutus
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by PDutus »

Question:

Are the dolls being shipped from China to the UK by Fedex?

If so, is the UK branch of Fedex in a questionable legal position by refusing to complete the delivery to the purchaser?

Apologies if this has already been addressed.
My girls:

Tinhat
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Tinhat »

PDutus wrote:Question:

Are the dolls being shipped from China to the UK by Fedex?

If so, is the UK branch of Fedex in a questionable legal position by refusing to complete the delivery to the purchaser?

Apologies if this has already been addressed.
I'm not sure, I would imagine they're get out would be that they didn't know it was a prohibited item at the time of initiating the transit. Being in their terms and conditions I would guess it makes their contract to ship the item to its destination null and void.

However, flat out refusing to allow alternate transit for the last leg of the journey is seemingly petty and might go against them, particularly as it would save space on their planes for other packages. But... the excuse I got told on the phone was "some documents are missing" and unless an independent body is checking that reason, it's basically an ex machina for them to send anything back.

I'm fairly convinced that what they're doing has no legal merit, but they've cleverly concealed it enough that it's very hard to fight and win.

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

I have a doll currently being shipped from China from a manufacturer who chose Fedex with whom to ship, entirely beyond my choice or control.

Contractually I'd think that Fedex having accepted a package for delivery they should be bound to deliver it. Time will tell.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

PDutus
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by PDutus »

haremlover wrote:I have a doll currently being shipped from China from a manufacturer who chose Fedex with whom to ship, entirely beyond my choice or control.

Contractually I'd think that Fedex having accepted a package for delivery they should be bound to deliver it. Time will tell.

Best wishes

Harem
That's where I was coming from, Harem. It will be interesting to see how you get on.
My girls:

Strangelove80
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Strangelove80 »

I suppose you could claim that if the LHP is not accurate, the doll is not "anatomically correct".....:-) Doubt that bird will fly, but it might besmirch someone's day at Fedex.....

INFORMATIONS