www.siliconelovers.com

WM 171 H-cup & head #302

Silicone Lovers provides a bespoke customer service to suit individual needs and a full money back guarantee, free worldwide shipping and 24/7 customer support. All of our beautiful dolls are fully customizable at no extra charge. Packaging and payment methods are always discreet and privacy is always protected. They are completely transparent with their prices and there are never any hidden fees or charges. www.siliconelovers.com
Rainspider
Active Poster
Active Poster

WM 171 H-cup & head #302

Post by Rainspider »

Hey there!

I recently ordered said doll on siliconelovers.com and within the grace period I tried to contact you, as I wanted my doll to be manufactured without the internal heating option.
Sadly, the grace period seems over now and I didn't heard back, so I wanted to ask if the change did get acknowledged or not?

If the order & shipping proceeds nicely, I'll gladly take store credit, as I can see myself getting more withing 1-4 years anyway.
Just a little anxious as it still was a good chunk of dough that I left with your shop, so please excuse if I seem overly pushy.

Best regards

Rainspider
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: WM 171 H-cup & head #302

Post by Rainspider »

I got my order confirmation and a refund for the excluded extra, very pleasing experience!

Nick even acknowledged that the internal heating isn't that a great feature.

Thanks a lot!

bigsmif98
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by bigsmif98 »

Nice to hear them resolve your issue!
Not enough #302 heads floating around here. Seems to be a pretty polarizing head, but it's just so fascinating to me for some reason lol. I'd love to see some pics if you were going to post, once she arrives.

Rainspider
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Rainspider »

bigsmif98 wrote:Nice to hear them resolve your issue!
Not enough #302 heads floating around here. Seems to be a pretty polarizing head, but it's just so fascinating to me for some reason lol. I'd love to see some pics if you were going to post, once she arrives.
Yeah, I noticed after some searches that not many of them are actually around.
But it was one of the first heads I saw when I started looking for a doll more jokingly then serious and ever since I was mesmerized. :D
Going to post some when all is set up.

Rainspider
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Rainspider »

Just a quick update:
Before the factory pictures dropped in, I asked to upgrade my shipping to express service, due to the horror stories here and an ongoing holiday until end of April, did cost me a nice sum but whatever.
Then the factory pictures came, everything seemed in order and for about 2 weeks now the only update I got was that the shipping label was created in Poland for a package that is roughly half the weight my doll + extras should be, standard service not express.
So I'm basically blind, a little worried and already asked for a refund for the unfulfilled express shipping. Nick said he conveys this to Louie which whom I agreed on the express shipping 3 weeks ago.

Rainspider
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Rainspider »

YAY!
Just came home and in front of my door was a 40kg parcel waiting for me, no signature taken, just deposited.
So you may call yourself lucky that I'm such a nice and trustworthy guy ;)

Anyway, took some pictures of the parcel as it looked rather demolished, got it inside, took some more pictures and slowly started to unpack it while documenting everything.

Inside the package everything was still nice and orderly, nothing was tampered with by customs or whomever.
No damage either and everything ordered was in place, so that's one less thing to worry about.

Well, what should I say? With the factory pictures some doubts have arisen within me, but seeing her in person...
God damn is she a beauty!
I was literally in awe the first time I got her upright and attached the head :D
Had to withhold a quick kiss until I have cleaned her, that's what's up next. Everything already ready to go!

The shipping is somewhat strange, as UPS wasn't involved with it at any point, the tracking number I got is still stating "Ready for pickup by UPS".
So you're flying blind when ordering here, but it still made the long travel from China to rather rural Austria within about 2,5 weeks.

bigsmif98
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by bigsmif98 »

Nice!! I'm excited for ya :D Glad she was able to arrive there safe and sound.

INFORMATIONS