www.funwestdoll.com

Inflatable dolls and lifelike sex dolls which is a little be

Lush Latex Love Dolls...Travel companions that fit in your backpack. Often ranging from $150 to $300
Jack_1
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Inflatable dolls and lifelike sex dolls which is a little be

Post by Jack_1 »

Inflatable dolls and lifelike sex dolls which is a little better?

Dollfriend
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: TPE Land, just a few miles east of Silicone Valley...

Re: Inflatable dolls and lifelike sex dolls which is a littl

Post by Dollfriend »

Keep in mind some people just like the feel and sensation of an inflatable doll, and nothing else can replace that, I am not one of those people, I prefer a TPE doll in my opinion this material is the most lifelike, even beating out the sensation of silicone dolls I have experienced, but as far as realistic looks nothing can beat silicone. inflatables have been around forever, but more modern dolls and materials have come on the scene in recent decades.

yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy

Good question - Jack_1 - :thumbs_up:

As member "Dollfriend" well explained the differences of the different types of dolls available, I must mention that in this medium "LATEX" dolls are really no longer available :!:

Almost all air dolls these days are made from vinyl - there are some newer types made from a man made latex type, but they are still vinyl air dolls :idea:

Latex air dolls were almost all made by hand and there are currently no more makers who work in this medium of natural latex :!:

Just as an aside to this, many members here got there start with inflatable dolls, and moved on to other types later - I think the biggest challenge for many is the doll it self - many simply don't know if dolls are for them or not, and an inflatable is a good start, they aren't as expensive as the others and can make one comfortable with having a doll in one's life being the biggest obstacle

Good luck in your doll quest feel free to ask questions - as you will find the TDF a very accepting community - with many to share their experiences :thumbs_up:

john1972
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by john1972 »

I have owned and slept with my Katie every night pretty much since I
have gotten her .
This summer will be 10 years.
Katie is a Teddy Babe Deluxe..
I have owned 4 inflatables over this time.
The last one standing still is a Diaoshi style doll.
I also paid the least for her.
I got her on amazon for like 40 bucks or so.
I am waiting on my first full sized silicone girl .
I can tell you that I like the sex with the inflatable because I can use
lube and actually have sex with her without worry about getting any
on her.
Of course I would suggest not finishing inside of your inflate girl.
Even if she has a removable dog bone style insert .
You you will have to deflate her to take the insert out or take her
into the shower and hope you can clean her out good.
Then dry her off by a fan or something.
Its just a real pain.
I also use condoms from time to time this also reduces clean up.

Now for the weight.
The inflate girls are light and well just do not feel as substantial as a solid
girl does.
But the nice thing about inflate girls is you can simply deflate her and put
her away where no one will see her.
Solid girls you will need to find a dedicated storage area .
Like me I have a dedicated closet with a lock on it .
I have fabricated three hanging post that I simply pick up my girl and
hang her from it in the closet.
Close the door and lock it and that's that.

If you want a doll that feels real and have a place to store her then get
a solid doll as they just look and feel so real.

If you do not want sex and just want something to cuddle with .
If you can get by the silly faces of the Teddy Babes then they are probably
the best cuddle buddy you can find :).
In fact I really love my Teddy Babe and find her cuteness enjoyable to have
around :).

Best advice I can give.
Do your homework and think it over before you buy anything.
Think about storage , Weight and maintaining the doll.
And probably the most important thing EVER lol.
Share pictures of what ever girl you decide on with us here on the forum :). :thumbs_up:

dollmaster777
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by dollmaster777 »

Everyone here I assume began with Inflatable before the silicone came along. I have one still. :P

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

Jack_1 wrote:Inflatable dolls and lifelike sex dolls which is a little better?
Depends what better means to you... :whistle:

GotDolls

Post by GotDolls »

I've had zillions of inflatababes but since I went solid I've never looked back. In the long term I think solid is considerably cheaper. I've lost count of the number of times I've spent sometimes over £250 just for it to go POP! on our first date, and I've never found a good way of patching the holes, and stuffing them never really worked out; the best solution I found in the end was to use a cheap beachball doll as a sort of inner tube, at least then that hiss and well-known sinking feeling only costs £25 or so.

Ten decent quality blowups buys a really quite impressive TPE or Silicone doll which will last a lot longer - some members here have had their dolls for many years. I find the sex with a TPE doll is way better, lasts much longer and feels 1000x as good; a blowup's alright for a quick wank and put her away, but I actually sleep with and spend lots of time with (and up) my solid doll. I have NEVER spent a full day in bed with a blowup.

And four £100 blowups - which are still not such great quality - buys a Kimber. It's hardly surprising there's not much going on in the inflatable market any more.

yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy

Great information and insight - "GotDolls" - :thumbs_up:

I think for many the inflatable sex doll was there very first start into the wonderful world of sex dolls

Like you I have had many :mrgreen: , and continue to support the inflatable sex doll genre

Again some context as I have a Teddy Babe Deluxe - nothing wrong with her - actually you mentioned to sleep with, and I can't think of a better sleep aide than a Teddy Babe

But, always a but :roll: ; I have attended many of the TDF sponsored Doll meets, and while I was taken back by the sheer beauty of the solid dolls in both silicone & TPE - I was totally put off by their weight - having spent many a decade with inflatables the idea of moving this dead weight of what to me was akin, to drunken girlfriend to maneuver around my pad was deal breaker

I never looked back and staid with inflatable sex dolls

In some ways I wish the stigma of sex dolls wasn't as it is, I think if their were showrooms where any one can see and feel these dolls it would allow some more context and choice versus having to make the leap of faith when purchasing

I am going back many decades - but when I was a wee lad - and adult stores sold inflatable sex dolls, many stores had them out of the box and inflated for all to see - no surprise, she inflated just as was in the store - you either liked or was turned off

Best of luck with your TPE dolls -GotDolls, I must admit they are awesome to look at in pictures

Oh as a note, Latex Inflatable Sex dolls are no longer readily available and made, rather there are only a few venues that do custom work, and can be a wee bit expensive going into the solid doll territory of price and beyond :!:

Stay inflated

BigJoeBuck
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by BigJoeBuck »

for me my tpe girl feels "real" when im "with her"
the immersion is infallible
"love is the only engine of survival"-Leonard Cohen

"all those moments will be lost in time like tears in rain"-roy batty

there are only three kinds of people those who make things happen those who watch things happen and those who wonder what happened

timetraveler1
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by timetraveler1 »

Mr Franz, is absolutely correct , better can mean many things to various people . Inflatables have their own feeling , to me the latex dolls feel better than vinyl , because to me latex has a more realistic skin feel whereas vinyl is more stiff or cold . then also there is the price , you can get other dolls if you can afford them like tpe dolls that have a realistic skin feel and realism , but you get into a different price range . pros and cons at any rate .

INFORMATIONS