www.wmdolls.com

Is MailoveDoll a scam?

List of buyer beware warnings and fraud/theft alerts are all posted here.
Forum rules
Do not post unsupported claims regarding people, products, or businesses (Rule 10 of the RoC).
Radish

Is MailoveDoll a scam?

Post by Radish »

Hello,

I recently found a website called https://mailovedoll.com/. Is it a scam?

PureSexDoll
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: Is MailoveDoll a scam?

Post by PureSexDoll »

Looks just fine to me. You may need to do some more research, and talking to them……
Good luck!
Pure Sex, Pure Dolls!

ZombieWinter
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by ZombieWinter »

I compared some prices. Mailovedoll has average pricing, but they're charging for free options. ($49 for FREE Articulated Fingers on Zelex dolls.) You can get better deals from actual TDF vendors depending on the doll you want.
FOR SALE: (PARODY) viewtopic.php?t=146954

ElsaBabe silicone 150 + RHB009, JM Doll silicone Tree Elf AIO, EX silicone 145 + Lilith + Youyi, EX silicone 158 + Kayla + Penny, Sanhui silicone 168 + #12, Starpery silicone 156 + Cynthia, PIB silicone Spinner Cello Shelby, WM TPE 165-D gel, Zelex silicone 155 + GE41 + GE44 + GE45 + GE52, Zelex silicone 147 Premium Series + GD53

PoePanda
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by PoePanda »

Some of those dolls on that site look like they violate TDF policy

Davoman123

Post by Davoman123 »

If it’s legit it has some good deals going on. A doll that I’m interested in cost 1300.00 on there but another variant of that doll (just different head) cost 870.00 and another variant 900.00 that’s a hell of a deal! Best prices I’ve seen ever, I hope it’s legit

anonymous18100

Post by anonymous18100 »

bump

So, did anyone bought on this website ? is it legit ?

Kyuiin

Post by Kyuiin »

I've bought from them, twice, though the second one hasn't shipped yet. I got the doll I ordered and the WM Doll Intelligent Cleaning Set looks legit. For the first one, I contacted SE Doll to confirm they're an authorized vendor and they are.

I do think it's a little odd that they offer a lower weight option but JY Doll doesn't when you order from them directly. I'll have to check on a scale to see if that's a nothing option.

I'm sure they'll never be listed as an official vendor because some of the dolls they sell are very VERY not allowed here.

INFORMATIONS