exdollofficial.com

Here comes Alexa!

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

PDutus
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Re: Here comes Alexa!

Post by PDutus »

Doll Master wrote:Oh man,

I would kill to see this doll in a doggy pose.
Brucesu wrote:Oh yeah, so her arms can pronate and supinate, and every finger can curl...
Really appreciate the information provided here.

We need to make sure the doll looks anatomically correct on hands and knees or similar -- i.e. viewing the lower body from below and behind.

DollSweet does not have a reputation for a good look in this position. But, this new summit doll looks as if it may be able to pull of such a look.

A very nice doll, and thanks again.
I've seen her on hands and knees from various angles and she looked pretty decent, but it was during the course of a Zoom meet and I therefore don't have any pics.
My girls:
Sophie - JY 175 (JY Head #167)
Valentina - JY 175 (JY Head #101)
Kiania - Sino 161 (Heads S6 & S7)
Rashona - WM 172B (WM Head #64)
Helga - JY 166 (JY head #101)
Patsy - JY 166 (JY Head #102)
Ingrid - JY 166 (SM Head #76)
Monique - JY 165SR (JY Head #134)

ZZ48UUP
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ZZ48UUP »

Brucesu, can she stand on her own? I thought the hole in the back was not just for hanging in the closet, but also because Alexa can't stand. Please let me know because I'm debating on this for my next purchase.

BunnywolfDoll

Post by BunnywolfDoll »

Wow. Congratulations.

Maneyak

Post by Maneyak »

Is the butt firm like the rest of the body? That's the only thing stopping me from buying the summit/clone series, the fact that the butt and breasts aren't really that soft due to the hard silicon they use everywhere

Brucesu
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Brucesu »

Alexa can stand on her own, but it wasn't recommended by the company since it could damage her feet. A guy on twitter @psion_satori has pictures of her standing. Her skeleton is pretty stiff, so she won't topple over.

Her butt and breast are unfortunately firm. Her breast are only slightly soft, but it doesn't feel as good as my TPE girl.
But I love her face and legs, she looks better than my TPE girl. Her legs are very realistic.

I was going to try to post some doggy style pictures, but I got side tracked x_x

Her vagina and butt feel really good, but I can't use female condoms with her unlike the TPE girl. Her vag and butt feel way better than my TPE girl, but both girls are great in their own way.

Also, part of her butt and vagina are kind of splitting!! It's barely 1/5 of an inch, but I'm a little bit scared to be rough with her. Can anyone recommend a silicon glue or some kind of fix? Should I be worried?

PDutus
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by PDutus »

Brucesu wrote:Alexa can stand on her own, but it wasn't recommended by the company since it could damage her feet. A guy on twitter @psion_satori has pictures of her standing. Her skeleton is pretty stiff, so she won't topple over.

Her butt and breast are unfortunately firm. Her breast are only slightly soft, but it doesn't feel as good as my TPE girl.
But I love her face and legs, she looks better than my TPE girl. Her legs are very realistic.

I was going to try to post some doggy style pictures, but I got side tracked x_x

Her vagina and butt feel really good, but I can't use female condoms with her unlike the TPE girl. Her vag and butt feel way better than my TPE girl, but both girls are great in their own way.

Also, part of her butt and vagina are kind of splitting!! It's barely 1/5 of an inch, but I'm a little bit scared to be rough with her. Can anyone recommend a silicon glue or some kind of fix? Should I be worried?
I think one of the issues here is that when you get to this level of doll, they become much more than mere sex dolls, and with the level of realism (in appearance as opposed to feel) are arguably aimed just as much at photographers.

The same applies to another higher end brand, about which my vendor said to me: "Useful tips for 'G'. Sex doll function with 'G' is finesse, like a fine wine or elegant woman. They are much more delicate for intimacy. So not like TPE and daily use."

And with silicone as unyielding as I get the impression that of the Summit is (going by your comments about her breasts and her butt and not being able to use a femidom), splitting, particularly around the anus is a risk, especially with frequent anal pounding.

Not sure what you can use to repair/halt the splitting, but something like silpoxy might work.
My girls:
Sophie - JY 175 (JY Head #167)
Valentina - JY 175 (JY Head #101)
Kiania - Sino 161 (Heads S6 & S7)
Rashona - WM 172B (WM Head #64)
Helga - JY 166 (JY head #101)
Patsy - JY 166 (JY Head #102)
Ingrid - JY 166 (SM Head #76)
Monique - JY 165SR (JY Head #134)

ZZ48UUP
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ZZ48UUP »

Hi Brucesu.

Thanks for the reply about the standing. I was torn between Alexa and a Gynoid Model 11. Alexa is my next purchase but I will tell you that much of what you've described with the Summit Series is the same as the Model 11. For the striking beauty and incredible realism, she is much firmer than either of my TPE dolls.

tanman9990

Post by tanman9990 »

Is prone doggy with her legs straightened out possible?

tanman9990

Post by tanman9990 »

Bump

Brucesu
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Brucesu »

tanman9990 wrote:Is prone doggy with her legs straightened out possible?
Yeah it's possible to have her flipped over in doggy/prone position, but I don't because I'm scared I would squish her face somehow. Maybe if I adjusted her head, but her head moving side to side is kind of hard to do. I can tilt her head easily though.

After some sexy time with Alexa, I think my WM TPE doll is way easier to manage, but both have an entirely different feel. Depending on how Alexa is position she is really tight to get into. My favorite position with her is lying her on her side, and do like a side doggy style. The WM girl can basically go in any position, she seems to love me more! :fadein:

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Hmmm . . .

Yes - among the harder of silicones and with a memory effect that DS have used on softer dolls.

With harder silicone it's less elastic and I think that an element of the memory effect is given using what is known as a "slacker" to the mix. I have half a feeling that this takes away elasticity and that this may well cause any area pulled apart, such as in my case the mouth a little just to extract the tongue, to split.

In my opinion these are photography and sculpture companion dolls as toy people rather than sexdolls. Among the reviews I've done on YouTube you might see dolls more focussed on sex.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

Maneyak

Post by Maneyak »

Got any pictures of the hole in the back that's apparently patched up?

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

It's visible on some of the pics on my blog on Coverdoll this month. https://coverdoll.com/drupal/node/3368
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

taylormayd

Post by taylormayd »

So quick question: would it be possible to see her in a doggy style position, nude? :)

This doll is quite beautiful but I have reservations about buying due to DS doll's reputation for "non sexual" dolls, but clearly you have not had a problem with that.

bmar99
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by bmar99 »

This model is by far the most attractive doll (to my taste) I have ever seen. Enough to make me make very irresponsible purchases... :)

I need to really do the research on all of the various ways that a doll in this price tier (vs my $500 Kimber) is better. Skin feel, body shape, face, all the details.

I would worry about damaging that awesome makeup. I might be too worried about her to do anything with her!

INFORMATIONS