exdollofficial.com

Here comes Alexa!

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

mercuryman
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: Here comes Alexa!

Post by mercuryman »

sreged wrote:
mercuryman wrote:I placed my order mid December.
Got factory photos March 2nd.
Tracking number on March 10th, and she's scheduled for delivery on Wednesday (the 17th.) In fact, today she made her way across the Pacific and is in the Cincinnati distribution hub.
Apparently DHL is pretty fast.
Really looking forward to seeing your review/pictures!! I'm really interested in the Alexa or Jodie doll!
We'll see what happens. She made it to Kansas City and then got put on hold today. The last time this kind of thing happened was when I ordered something from Madrid and then US Customs decided they wanted a closer look, so my shipment got sent to Chicago where it sat for 2 weeks waiting for customs to do their thing... I'm hoping that doesn't happen again here...

MF_Thatherton
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by MF_Thatherton »

mercuryman wrote:
MF_Thatherton wrote:
Brucesu wrote:
MF_Thatherton wrote:Beautiful!

How long ago did you order? I ordered the Summit Jodie around seven weeks ago and can't wait for her to arrive. I got all the implanted hair options, so my guess is it may still be a while.

I ordered at the beginning of January 2021, so they are ahead of schedule! They quoted me 2-4 months. Yay, I'm totes excited! Now we will see how long it will take to ship! :sleeping:
Awesome! I ordered mid-January, and was also quoted two to four months.
I placed my order mid December.
Tracking number on March 10th, and she's scheduled for delivery on Wednesday (the 17th.) In fact, today she made her way across the Pacific and is in the Cincinnati distribution hub.
Nice! Did you get any of the implanted hair options? They said mine will take longer because I got both hair and pubes.

Brucesu
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Brucesu »

mercuryman wrote:
sreged wrote:
mercuryman wrote:I placed my order mid December.
Really looking forward to seeing your review/pictures!! I'm really interested in the Alexa or Jodie doll!
We'll see what happens. She made it to Kansas City and then got put on hold today. The last time this kind of thing happened was when I ordered something from Madrid and then US Customs decided they wanted a closer look, so my shipment got sent to Chicago where it sat for 2 weeks waiting for customs to do their thing... I'm hoping that doesn't happen again here...
Any news on your doll? Do you have to do anything once customs has your items? I haven't received my tracking numbers yet. :whistle: :whistle:

mercuryman
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by mercuryman »

MF_Thatherton wrote: Nice! Did you get any of the implanted hair options? They said mine will take longer because I got both hair and pubes.
I got both as well. I just naturally assumed it would take longer, especially for the head hair.

And as an update, got the package from DHL. When I checked Wednesday morning, tracking said it was still on hold, then round 10a.m. I got a message saying they tried to deliver... so I used their website to schedule for Thursday drop off without signing, and they instead delivered Wed. evening round 6p.m. And it was a shoe box... I was like "Yo m8, where's muh doll??? There ain't no way she's fittin in there..." Very confused for a bit...
Then I realized that SiliconeLovers (whom I ordered through) actually sent me 2 tracking numbers. The first through DHL, the shoebox... Was an outfit sent by DS, complete with leggings, skirt, blouse, thong/g-string and high-heels. The 2nd is for UPS and according to shipping details weighs in @ 49 Lbs. so I'm betting that's her. lol As of yesterday she was making entry to the US via Ontario, Ca. and is scheduled for delivery on Monday.
So the wait is still on, but for a different reason.

jantra
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by jantra »

Wow, Wow, WOW! So can't wait for her to be with you. She is absolutely gorgeous, you must be excited beyond belief. So hope to see some photos of your girl when she finally arrives home. SHE IS A PRINCESS INDEED!

Jemini84
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Jemini84 »

Wow very sexy!

Brucesu
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Brucesu »

Just an update:

I guess DS Doll mailed out my package around March 11th, but they say it's stuck in Chinese customs or something. They haven't given me the tracking number yet, and I'm not sure when they will send me the number.

Shrug, I have no idea what's going on. Not sure if the doll will arrive any day now or what. :sleeping:

Strangelove80
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Strangelove80 »

I am interested in the Alexa by Summit as well, but I am 80, and while I never had back problems before, my spinal discs are shrinking due to age. A very heavy doll would be out of the question, as I could not lift it without risking nerve damage or sciatica. The manufacturer's weight is listed as 33kg (72.6 lbs). I seem to remember someone claiming a Queena Summit doll weighing about 90-95 lbs. 72.6 lbs is feasible; 90-95 lbs is not..... So, I'd like to see if owners of the 168cm Summit dolls could post what they weigh in real life.....

Brucesu
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Brucesu »

Strangelove80 wrote:I am interested in the Alexa by Summit as well, but I am 80, and while I never had back problems before, my spinal discs are shrinking due to age. A very heavy doll would be out of the question, as I could not lift it without risking nerve damage or sciatica. The manufacturer's weight is listed as 33kg (72.6 lbs). I seem to remember someone claiming a Queena Summit doll weighing about 90-95 lbs. 72.6 lbs is feasible; 90-95 lbs is not..... So, I'd like to see if owners of the 168cm Summit dolls could post what they weigh in real life.....

Just got my doll, and she is extremely heavy. The UPS guy was heaving trying to get the box to my door, but the package says it only weights 66 pounds. I'll see later if I can get an exact measurement, but I'm guessing she weighs at least 70-90 pounds.

I would not recommend you get this doll EVER. You are gonna be better off with a smaller TPE doll.

She is the same height as my WM Doll, but she feels way way heavier. Not only that she is a lot harder to move around than my WM doll.

I'll do a review on the doll later.
My initial thoughts are she is very detailed compared to my TPE doll, but the TPE doll is much softer and inviting. Alexa's softness is roughly like flexing your forearm really tight, and some spots you can feel her "bones" like on her shins.

PDutus
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by PDutus »

Brucesu wrote:
Strangelove80 wrote:I am interested in the Alexa by Summit as well, but I am 80, and while I never had back problems before, my spinal discs are shrinking due to age. A very heavy doll would be out of the question, as I could not lift it without risking nerve damage or sciatica. The manufacturer's weight is listed as 33kg (72.6 lbs). I seem to remember someone claiming a Queena Summit doll weighing about 90-95 lbs. 72.6 lbs is feasible; 90-95 lbs is not..... So, I'd like to see if owners of the 168cm Summit dolls could post what they weigh in real life.....

Just got my doll, and she is extremely heavy. The UPS guy was heaving trying to get the box to my door, but the package says it only weights 66 pounds. I'll see later if I can get an exact measurement, but I'm guessing she weighs at least 70-90 pounds.

I would not recommend you get this doll EVER. You are gonna be better off with a smaller TPE doll.

She is the same height as my WM Doll, but she feels way way heavier. Not only that she is a lot harder to move around than my WM doll.

My initial thoughts are she is very detailed compared to my TPE doll, but the TPE doll is much softer and inviting. Alexa's softness is roughly like flexing your forearm really tight, and some spots you can feel her "bones" like on her shins.
I would certainly be interested in her weight. I suspect it's likely to be nearer the official weight than 90 lbs. I base this on her size and sculpt and my own experience with dolls.
My girls:
Sophie - JY 175 (JY Head #167)
Valentina - JY 175 (JY Head #101)
Kiania - Sino 161 (Heads S6 & S7)
Rashona - WM 172B (WM Head #64)
Helga - JY 166 (JY head #101)
Patsy - JY 166 (JY Head #102)
Ingrid - JY 166 (SM Head #76)
Monique - JY 165SR (JY Head #134)

crizzman

Post by crizzman »

PDutus wrote:
Brucesu wrote:

I would certainly be interested in her weight. I suspect it's likely to be nearer the official weight than 90 lbs. I base this on her size and sculpt and my own experience with dolls.
Same here, Cloud Climax says she is 33 KG on the website.

Crizz.

PDutus
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by PDutus »

crizzman wrote:
PDutus wrote:
Same here, Cloud Climax says she is 33 KG on the website.

Crizz.
One of the guys on the UK Forum has one so I'll check with him, but from what I can recall, he said she was quite light.

At the end of the day, it depends on what you are used to. If she's your first doll, you might well find 33Kg heavy.

Brucesu, which WM do you have?
My girls:
Sophie - JY 175 (JY Head #167)
Valentina - JY 175 (JY Head #101)
Kiania - Sino 161 (Heads S6 & S7)
Rashona - WM 172B (WM Head #64)
Helga - JY 166 (JY head #101)
Patsy - JY 166 (JY Head #102)
Ingrid - JY 166 (SM Head #76)
Monique - JY 165SR (JY Head #134)

Brucesu
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Brucesu »

Yeah so I'll write my thoughts now on the doll.

I haven't had the chance to weight her yet, but she is a little heavier than my WM Doll (5'6''). She is harder to move around I think because she isn't as soft as the TPE doll. Her joints are also very tight. Which is a good thing if you are doing poses, but I'm not doing any standing poses for her. She can stand, but the DS doll rep suggest not to stand her because the silicone would tear over time.

Her skin feels a little sticky, but more baby powder will help. Her skin tone is a little tan, and there are a lot of details that make it look realistic. She does has a mild bad smell to her, but my WM doll had a worse smell. Airing them out will help get rid of the smell though.

Her legs look and feel amazing because it looks more realistic than my TPE doll. However, her boobs are too firm compared to my WM doll. My WM doll's boobs are perfect.

She has a pretty face, but I think her head/face is a little too small for her body. Her feet and hands are perfect, and wearing open toe shoes make her look so hot!

Sex feels good with her, and it feels different than my WM doll. Both girls are great, so probably sexing them both at the same time would be a good idea! :lol:

Overall, I think she is a great doll, but I ended up paying like 5k or a little more for her. Most of that money went to shipping which was like $800!

I'll try to post pictures of her when I get the chance!

crizzman

Post by crizzman »

Brucesu wrote:Yeah so I'll write my thoughts now on the doll.

I haven't had the chance to weight her yet, but she is a little heavier than my WM Doll (5'6''). She is harder to move around I think because she isn't as soft as the TPE doll. Her joints are also very tight. Which is a good thing if you are doing poses, but I'm not doing any standing poses for her. She can stand, but the DS doll rep suggest not to stand her because the silicone would tear over time.

Her skin feels a little sticky, but more baby powder will help. Her skin tone is a little tan, and there are a lot of details that make it look realistic. She does has a mild bad smell to her, but my WM doll had a worse smell. Airing them out will help get rid of the smell though.

Her legs look and feel amazing because it looks more realistic than my TPE doll. However, her boobs are too firm compared to my WM doll. My WM doll's boobs are perfect.

She has a pretty face, but I think her head/face is a little too small for her body. Her feet and hands are perfect, and wearing open toe shoes make her look so hot!

Sex feels good with her, and it feels different than my WM doll. Both girls are great, so probably sexing them both at the same time would be a good idea! :lol:

Overall, I think she is a great doll, but I ended up paying like 5k or a little more for her. Most of that money went to shipping which was like $800!

I'll try to post pictures of her when I get the chance!
Great review!

I saw a video of Queena, the breasts looked rather soft. Look forward to seeing your photos..!!

Crizz

Brucesu
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Brucesu »

Breast test! So I'm applying the same pressure on both girls' boobs, Alexa's is firm and not realistic in touch. But the look of her boobs are hyper realistic compared to the TPE girl. I prefer the TPE girl's boobs in touch for sure.
Attachments
IMG_2309.jpeg
IMG_2309.jpeg (308.58 KiB) Viewed 1355 times
IMG_2308.jpeg
IMG_2308.jpeg (282.81 KiB) Viewed 1355 times
IMG_2310.jpeg
IMG_2310.jpeg (277.85 KiB) Viewed 1355 times

INFORMATIONS