Smooth skin
FIFTEEN DEGREES.png (642.86 KiB) Viewed 772 times
Bulging chest
Bulging chest
CHEST BURSTER.png (595.14 KiB) Viewed 772 times
Is Layna pregnant?
Is Layna pregnant?
EXPECTING.png (569.9 KiB) Viewed 772 times
Entity2020 wrote: Tue Dec 13, 2022 10:30 am I didn't have to add much extra air to fix the creasing and collapsing bodies but I will keep an eagle eye on them. The first thing I do when I wake is check if the dolls are still alive!!!
So... I woke up early this morning and there's a slight problem :roll:

The temperature in the doll room has risen by 10 degrees over the weekend with the biggest rise overnight. The doll's pressure is pushing a level I'm not comfortable with for their age and repair status. Layna's womb is bulging where I glued the seam.

Andrea and Layna's bodies have gone from a creased 5-7 degrees celsius to a smooth 15 degrees over the weekend. Their arms had collapsed at 5 celsius so I was contemplating adding extra air only two days ago. It's warm enough at the moment in the room to walk around with no shirt on and it's going to get warmer over XMAS. My eagle eye is warning me to either cool down the room (open windows) or let some air out.

I had the same problem over the summer but this is a really sudden temperature rise that must be monitored given that I've added air to compensate for an observed ten degrees or less.

Bloody English weather :thumbs_down:

UPDATE: I decided to let a little bit of air out of Suzy, Andrea and Layna. Their chests are not as tight now and show signs of creasing around the neck. Their limbs collapse as expected when flexed because there's plenty of tolerance. It's better to play it safe. It's a known practice to not over-inflate dolls. Unfortunately, I'm not in a position to keep a constant stable room temperature during the extreme summer and winter months so it's trial and error. My digital temperature gauge really helps.
Describing my airbabe in the style of Obi-Wan Kenobi; "She's more patch now than doll, twisted and crumpled."
Scammer switching my doll in the style of Darth Vader; "I am altering the deal. Pray I don't alter it any further."
Discussing my dolls in the style of Alien... Woman; "You admire them." Me; "I admire their purity."
Tagline in the style of Robocop; "PART WOMAN, PART FANTASY, ALL DOLL!"

Dolls Alive! -
Marlene And Layna Ch. マーリーン レーナ

Entity2020
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: LOVE AND VIBES Vibee-Doll MARINA / MARLENE help + tips

Post by Entity2020 »

Entity2020 wrote: Tue Dec 13, 2022 4:02 pm I have to keep some of my dolls in storage as there isn't space for them. LOVE AND VIBES warn about frequent deflation/inflation to avoid weakening the seams. I struggled to pack Aileen into her storage container recently and am worried that I may have killed her :cry: Tanya was packed away too so I will report back soon at XMAS when they both come out to play for the holiday season.

Fingers crossed.

Aileen in her storage container
Aileen in her storage container
REVIVAL.png (587.51 KiB) Viewed 724 times
Tanya and Aileen are fine if not a little crumpled
Tanya and Aileen are fine if not a little crumpled
ALIVE.png (620.76 KiB) Viewed 724 times
Describing my airbabe in the style of Obi-Wan Kenobi; "She's more patch now than doll, twisted and crumpled."
Scammer switching my doll in the style of Darth Vader; "I am altering the deal. Pray I don't alter it any further."
Discussing my dolls in the style of Alien... Woman; "You admire them." Me; "I admire their purity."

Dolls Alive! -

Entity2020
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Entity2020 »

Entity2020 wrote: Fri Dec 16, 2022 1:18 pm Chelsea's foot was also left overnight in a blue bag with no dye transfer. I expect to have the results next year lol. There's no rush :wink:
So... after 20 days, we have dye transfer on Chelsea's toes from the blue bag that stained Andrea's foot. Thanks to Joe 90, I found a product in the USA that may remove these stains. I'll try simple methods first including bleach and see how I get on...

Chelsea's stained big toe
Chelsea's stained big toe
TRANSFER.png (616.58 KiB) Viewed 683 times

Dolls Alive! -

Entity2020
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Entity2020 »

Chelsea/Cassandra
Chelsea/Cassandra
Chelsea DS-NZ04-SIT.png (440.89 KiB) Viewed 657 times

Dolls Alive! -

Entity2020
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Entity2020 »

Joe 90 wrote: Wed Jan 11, 2023 2:18 pm Acetone the nail polish remover literally removes anything, buy a cheap small bottle of that from Ebay. Use a cotton ball or a Q tip for more precise areas.

Caution: Be careful of what colours or detail it comes in contact with, it will remove it.
Thanks Joe. Life is a little crazy at the moment so I placed this tip on my todo list.

:glou:

Dolls Alive! -

Entity2020
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Entity2020 »

Marlene's first fix of the year... last one was before XMAS so I was expecting some damage. I knew of a side split that keeps opening up but now it was large enough to cause the stuffing to escape. I had to use vinyl for the fix as the hole was too big for VLP alone. Overall, there were three places that needed vinyl to cover the splits and around five locations that VLP could seal. The splits were all upper body from cuddling up in bed. The doll is three years old.

Layna aka Marina made it to the age of two with her strict care policy, being in retirement for around 670 days and counting - phew!

Poor Marlene x
Poor Marlene x
BLEEDING.png (1.73 MiB) Viewed 594 times

Marlene after surgery
Marlene after surgery
DREAMCATCHER.png (548.46 KiB) Viewed 592 times

Dolls Alive! -

Joe 90
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Joe 90 »

Out of curiosity, have you ever screwed the head of your TPE doll onto an inflatable body.
The Puppeteer...
Daniella jiggle wiggle.. :puppydogeyes:

viewtopic.php?p=2144328#p2144328

Aiko my anime girl..
viewtopic.php?t=115753

Entity2020
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Entity2020 »

Joe 90 wrote: Fri Feb 24, 2023 10:50 am Out of curiosity, have you ever screwed the head of your TPE doll onto an inflatable body.
The bolt size is not compatible as LOVE AND VIBES Lauren's inflatable body is somewhere around M12 and I would need M16. I considered buying a custom bolt size converter but I decided not to bother as the neck size is wrong too and the skin tones are way different. My TPE heads have stuck bolts that I have left for the sake of not damaging a head trying to fix something that doesn't need fixing. I've looked into those newer DIAOSHI inflatable dolls that have TPE heads and may buy one at some point ;)

Example head bolt size converter
Example head bolt size converter
BOLTS.jpg (6.19 KiB) Viewed 490 times

Dolls Alive! -

Entity2020
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Entity2020 »

Joe 90 wrote: Fri Feb 24, 2023 10:50 am Out of curiosity, have you ever screwed the head of your TPE doll onto an inflatable body.
Here's an update as I did some research and made a poster:

Su-Ling vs Chelsea vs Lauren
Su-Ling vs Chelsea vs Lauren
TPE_HEAD_VINYL_BODY.png (2.82 MiB) Viewed 466 times

Dolls Alive! -

The Doll Man

Post by The Doll Man »

Entity 实体 wrote: Fri Feb 24, 2023 2:44 pm
Doll Expert Joe 90 娃娃专家: 乔90 wrote: Fri Feb 24, 2023 10:50 am Out of curiosity, have you ever screwed the head of your TPE doll onto an inflatable body.
The bolt size is not compatible as LOVE AND VIBES Lauren's inflatable body is somewhere around M12 and I would need M16. I considered buying a custom bolt size converter but I decided not to bother as the neck size is wrong too and the skin tones are way different. My TPE heads have stuck bolts that I have left for the sake of not damaging a head trying to fix something that doesn't need fixing. I've looked into those newer DIAOSHI inflatable dolls that have TPE heads and may buy one at some point ;)

Kimmi Comics - Doll-Detective Investigate Head-Bolts, 01.jpg
Kimmi Comics - Doll-Detective Investigate Head-Bolts, 01.jpg (877.46 KiB) Viewed 427 times

🚪 Dollmans Cabinet:__________ viewtopic.php?t=155843

Entity2020
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Entity2020 »

TIERS.png
TIERS.png (501.04 KiB) Viewed 373 times

Dolls Alive! -

Kimmi Lovecok
Doll
Doll

Post by Kimmi Lovecok »

Entity 实体 wrote: Sat Apr 01, 2023 6:30 pm
💗💗💗

Entity2020
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Entity2020 »

Post #666

Chelsea RIP
Chelsea RIP
Creepy Halloween Lantern 3.png (1.98 MiB) Viewed 310 times

Dolls Alive! -

Entity2020
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Entity2020 »

Joe 90 wrote: Sat Apr 01, 2023 11:58 am In the process of trying to remove discolouration on the forehead of one of my dolls.

This doll came with a full head of hair, a wig attached. The mark appeared when I removed the glued wig. I wanted to remove it for a better fit of my softer wigs. The doll has the identical indigo stain that one of your girls has.

The marks would not be visible under the wig, but I thought of your problem and decided to work on it. I can confirm that acetone did not remove it.

Step 2: I have soaked household bleach in a rolled up tube of tissue paper and will leave it on the spot overnight. A process that is successful in removing black mould from bathroom sealant on YouTube. Wish me luck.
Joe 90 wrote: Sun Apr 02, 2023 12:17 pm Well after a 24 hour check it appears that this method didn't work.

Step 3: Benzoyl peroxide Acne cream, i will leave this on for a much longer period.
Continuing this conversation here as I also have dolls awaiting stain removal once I decide which product to buy. Your experience will help us. Of course, you could always start your own thread to post results.

Dolls Alive! -

Joe 90
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Joe 90 »

Entity2020 wrote: Wed Apr 05, 2023 2:04 pm
Joe 90 wrote: Sat Apr 01, 2023 11:58 am
Step 3: Benzoyl peroxide Acne cream, i will leave this on for a much longer period.
Continuing this conversation here as I also have dolls awaiting stain removal once I decide which product to buy. Your experience will help us. Of course, you could always start your own thread to post results.

Unfortunately, I haven't seen any change in the appearance of the doll using this method yet. I will have to go back to the General doll maintenance threads to see how long the application should be for.

If I have success I will post a before / after pic and the method used. It seems I am a long way from that though.

Just to confirm for those who want to know, it was the wig attachment that caused the blue / black stain. Go to Entity2020''s other post where he has given good advice on what precautions to take.
The Puppeteer...
Daniella jiggle wiggle.. :puppydogeyes:

viewtopic.php?p=2144328#p2144328

Aiko my anime girl..
viewtopic.php?t=115753

INFORMATIONS