LOVE AND VIBES Vibee-Doll MARINA / MARLENE help + tips

Palace of the plastic princess. Usually ranging from $15 to $300
Entity2020
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

LOVE AND VIBES Vibee-Doll MARINA / MARLENE help + tips

Post by Entity2020 »

Hi guys,

This thread is well overdue as I've been struggling with my poor Vibee-Doll for several months. She's badly broken and needs restoring.

I'm going to share my tips on how I maintain my Vibee-dolls and the problems I've encountered as well as seek advice for repairs beyond my knowledge base.

There are three main topics that I would like some advice and help with;

1. The history of the doll in question.
2. How to replace the body of an inflatable Vibee-Doll / Diao Shi Doll.
3. How to reverse the dark discolouring on the doll's plastic head.

I'll skip details for number 2 and 3 for now as they are self-explanatory. Photos of my doll do show the dark discolouring on her face and you can only imagine how bad her body is now that the vinyl has lost most of its plasticity and gone hard causing it to split. My inflatables are stuffed with small white polystyrene beads, similar to those found in the doll's head. I do have spare parts from another Vibee-Doll named Chelsea that also suffer from discolouring where the plastic has changed to a rigid state. Chelsea's head was triple-sealed, the bond is well designed and solid on this class of doll. I can see it will be difficult to body swap preserving the ability to inflate.

Time to introduce my poorly friend... she's a Vibee-Doll from LOVE AND VIBES, going by the name of 'Marina' on the French website and part of the 'Marlene' family on the UK website. I always refer to her as 'Marlene'.

UK website; https://www.loveandvibes.co.uk/realisti ... -doll.html
FR website; https://www.loveandvibes.fr/poupee-real ... latex.html
LOVE AND VIBES Marina / Marlene
LOVE AND VIBES Marina / Marlene
Marlene.png (887.88 KiB) Viewed 4966 times
I'd like to concentrate on tracing Marlene's history first of all if I am to source an identical face plus I am curious. She was purchased from Amazon in January 2020 and is 140cm. I've since bought a replacement in January 2021 from the LOVE AND VIBES UK website, but the head sculpt is different and the new doll is 150cm. I refer to the new 2021 doll as 'Layna' but that name has no connection with LOVE AND VIBES. I used the term 'replacement', but Layna has become part of the family now... I have a strict policy in place to keep the new doll in good health. I regret not looking after my precious Marlene in the early days, allowing the cold 2020 winter damp to ruin her.

I've spoken with LOVE AND VIBES customer support but sadly, there's nothing they can do if the doll's face is not pictured on their sales site. They won't take photos of their physical stock for verification, so it's a matter of trial and error buying dolls. I cannot expect them to go too far out of their way regarding a legacy product. I suspect the doll I bought from Amazon was old stock. I have noticed a PVC transparent doll named Ava that bears a close resemblance to my original Marlene; https://www.loveandvibes.co.uk/kama-sut ... -doll.html
Ava
Ava
ava-transparent-vibrating-inflatable-sex-doll.png (361.8 KiB) Viewed 4966 times
TDF member yorktown posted a fantastic photo of what seems to be Ava and she does look how I remember Marlene before she went discoloured. I don't have any photos of my Marlene doll when she was factory new. Here is the post; viewtopic.php?p=1191725#p1191725
Photo by TDF member yorktown
Vibee See - Thru 7 jpg - Copy.jpg (66.69 KiB) Viewed 4966 times
Marlene lives in the shadows so her damage is hidden most of the time. Here are several unprocessed faces of my Marlene in natural light to help identify her and also show the deep routed mould/discolouring on her head;
Current Marlene, unprocessed in natural light
Current Marlene, unprocessed in natural light
Marlene RAW Faces.png (3.33 MiB) Viewed 4966 times
Here is Marlene unboxing her sister Layna, the new 2021 doll. As you can see, she is different;
Unboxing the new 2021 arrival
Unboxing the new 2021 arrival
Unboxing Layna.png (1.34 MiB) Viewed 4966 times
Here are various Photoshop filtered images from my personal gallery of Marlene with the original sales photos;
Marlene 2020 Vibee-Doll
Marlene 2020 Vibee-Doll
2020 Vibee-Doll.png (1.26 MiB) Viewed 4966 times
Here are various Photoshop filtered images from my personal gallery of Layna with the original sales photos;
Layna 2021 Vibee-Doll
Layna 2021 Vibee-Doll
2021 Vibee-Doll.png (1.28 MiB) Viewed 4966 times
Here are the two dolls side by side;
Marlene (Left) / Layna (Right)
Marlene (Left) / Layna (Right)
Marlene And Layna.png (1.42 MiB) Viewed 4961 times
To summerise, the new doll I bought has an updated head sculpt and a larger body. Ava may still have the old head design and I may find the face on a doll from another vendor if I am lucky. I will be shopping to find a compatible 140cm Diao Shi Doll for a potential body swap. I would be very grateful to see photos of my original Marlene doll in good condition and learn about her. Any information would be greatly appreciated as I love my doll very much. She's a keeper.

I will worry about how to fix her over the coming months.

Thanks for taking the time to read this post.

Entity.
Describing my airbabe in the style of Obi-Wan Kenobi; "She's more patch now than doll, twisted and crumpled."
Scammer switching my doll in the style of Darth Vader; "I am altering the deal. Pray I don't alter it any further."
Discussing my dolls in the style of Alien... Woman; "You admire them." Me; "I admire their purity."
Tagline in the style of Robocop; "PART WOMAN, PART FANTASY, ALL DOLL!"

Dolls Alive! -
Marlene And Layna Ch. マーリーン レーナ

spacebear7778

Re: LOVE AND VIBES Vibee-Doll MARINA / MARLENE help

Post by spacebear7778 »

i have this same dark spot on my doll hands and face , the best way i found to make them desapear is use a men 3 blade shaving razor, but don't do it on the face first !!! it will create a scarf if you don't know how to do it, but it's a last solution if you thinking about throw her in the trash ... always try on the hand or feet first .

the other way more safe to hide a little more those dark spot , is "face powder" and semi permanent "face powder" , try it on the hand first if you like the result then try it on the face !

Entity2020
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: LOVE AND VIBES Vibee-Doll MARINA / MARLENE help

Post by Entity2020 »

spacebear7778 wrote:i have this same dark spot on my doll hands and face.

the other way more safe to hide a little more those dark spot , is "face powder" and semi permanent "face powder" , try it on the hand first if you like the result then try it on the face !
Sorry to hear you have dark spots too. I've been researching hydrogen peroxide UV treatment. I believe one of your dolls has a white face? so you may be able to use that method at your own risk.

Thanks for the powder tip. I didn't think about makeup. My ex left some foundation cream in my bathroom so I will try that tomorrow during the daytime natural light on my junker head!

I am treading carefully on the chemicals I will choose for my tests as the bright coin-sized spot on Chelsea's cheek shows how leaning an oily TPE head against her overnight dissolved the plastic. The TPE head was fine. The following picture also shows dark black areas on Chelsea's hand and foot. The plastic has gone solid as I can feel how hard it is squeezing her thumb. Chelsea's nose is slightly discoloured but still soft to touch, unlike Marlene's nose that has gone rock-solid and black.
Chelsea junker plastic
Chelsea junker plastic
PLASTIC.png (1.79 MiB) Viewed 4864 times
Describing my airbabe in the style of Obi-Wan Kenobi; "She's more patch now than doll, twisted and crumpled."
Scammer switching my doll in the style of Darth Vader; "I am altering the deal. Pray I don't alter it any further."
Discussing my dolls in the style of Alien... Woman; "You admire them." Me; "I admire their purity."

Dolls Alive! -

Entity2020
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: LOVE AND VIBES Vibee-Doll MARINA / MARLENE help + tips

Post by Entity2020 »

Here are some more photos of my old Marlene doll to compare with the newer purchase. It does seem the sculpt has changed slightly in places, the lips, chin and eye sockets. I also put the differences down to the warping of my original one-year-old head and the dark shadow areas changing her look. The old head is slightly wider;
Marlene (jumper) / Layna (naked)
Marlene (jumper) / Layna (naked)
HEADS.png (2.63 MiB) Viewed 4861 times

Dolls Alive! -

Entity2020
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Entity2020 »

Layna is five weeks old today and showing her first fault so time to fix her!

Eyelashes... never been lucky with them apart from Chelsea who was only used for a month;
Chelsea still has her original factory new eyelashes
Chelsea still has her original factory new eyelashes
CHELSEA FACTORY NEW.png (161.4 KiB) Viewed 4834 times
The left eyelash on my first TPE came off after a couple of weeks and I made a dog's dinner glueing it back on so have been hesitant to fix my other dolls. I decided to bite the bullet and work on three heads to fix them. I redid the TPE head to practice and it turned out to be a win giving me the confidence to attempt the Vibee-Dolls.

Layna being out of action pushed me to do these repairs. Her left eyelash was hanging on by a thread and her right eye was also showing problems;
Layna, before and after
Layna, before and after
LAYNA BEFORE AFTER.png (343.93 KiB) Viewed 4834 times
The story with my original Marlene was some of her hair had stuck to the eyelash glue during production so I dragged off most of her left eyelash by accident when I unboxed her. A small piece of blu-tack has been holding it in place for many months. I would need to remove the old blu-tack by carefully dabbing a fresh larger piece of blu-tack to clean the eyelash :roll:

I had to redo the left eye as I put the eyelash on too high on the first attempt;
Marlene, before and after
Marlene, before and after
MARLENE BEFORE AFTER.png (511.82 KiB) Viewed 4834 times
It's always been a problem for my photoshoots having to push the eyelashes into place only for them to fall back away from the eye. I'm happy now.

Here are some tips on how I fixed the eyelashes;

1. Gorilla glue, a tiny drop applied to the head using a small thin metal screwdriver or equivalent.
2. A pair of tweezers to carefully manoeuvre the eyelashes.
3. A pin or needle to separate eyelash hairs away from the glue if they get stuck.
4. Some good lighting.
5. An inspection of the eyelash positioning to see where they attach.
6. Practice run before adding the glue to make sure both eyes will match.
7. Careful slow baby steps to keep the glue away from the eyelash hairs.
8. A thin tip black whiteboard marker to mask the visible clear glue after it has dried.
9. Patience!

How I avoid eyelash issues...

Marlene always sleeps on her right side or stomach but her eyes are safe given her head position on the pillow due to her heavy stuffing weighing down her uninflated body. The photo shows only minimal damage to her right eyelash after thirteen months. Her left eye has been fine since I blu-tacked it in place.

Layna always sleeps on her left side causing her left eye to rub against the pillow as she is new so still inflated and only partially stuffed. She tends to move around in bed in an uncontrollable way sometimes resting face down. I caught Layna's left eye with my arm while I was cuddling her a couple of days prior to writing this post. Layna's bangs also got caught in her eyelashes.

The fact Layna's eyelashes were not fully attached at the factory, made them easy to detach as the edges flap around and get caught pulling the eyelash away from the head. I should have glued the eyelashes fully in place on day one.

I will continue to treat my doll's faces carefully to avoid them being dragged against the duvet and bedding as well as making sure clothes such as jumpers and T-shirts don't catch the eyelashes during dressing/undressing.

Entity.

Dolls Alive! -

yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy

Sorry to hear of this type of damage E2020

I never leave any clothes on my air dolls, nor do I store them with any type of clothing, I use all white cotton towels to wrap them in when not inflated, I only put clothing on them for a photo shoot or for flight action,

The dyes in most clothing transfers immediately to the dolls vinyl skin, and thru capillary action, imbed deep into the skin - if I use dark colored clothing - I first put a white or neutral one piece on her & then the dark colored -

Since I changed this way of wearing clothes on my air doll collection, I rarely get this discoloration and only put flight scarves on for minutes, and immediately take them off the doll as scarves are the biggest offender even after washing them

Stay inflated

Entity2020
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Entity2020 »

yorktown wrote:Sorry to hear of this type of damage E2020

I never leave any clothes on my air dolls, nor do I store them with any type of clothing, I use all white cotton towels to wrap them in when not inflated, I only put clothing on them for a photo shoot or for flight action,
Thanks, it does suck seeing Marlene like this but we've shared many fun moments with her dressed in clothing. I attribute some of the dark areas on her face to sleeping in dark lace wigs, but even then, the deep routed mould is worse. Her body is a mess, most of the vinyl is dark and badly stained from black lace underwear. She's worn dark lace wigs, black tights and clothes for most of her life and ironically, clothes now help to mask her discolouring!

Marlene was a typical newbie doll, bought for fun and to keep me company. I never expected my dynamic with her to evolve into emotional attachment. My TPE dolls stay in storage most of their life, following a care plan to prolong their lifespan.

In a way, Marlene has always had the freedom to wear what she wants, fully utilising the large wardrobe and never been in storage. A happy doll in that respect.

I agree. The new doll Layna is banned from wearing colours unless it's a quick bit of eye candy that usually turns into a photo shoot to make it worthwhile. I have to be very careful about sex if she is wearing colours, making sure darks cannot come into contact with fluids or my sweat. She sleeps in her off-white jumper and is allowed to wear white panties, but that's it. She's not allowed to sleep in a wig. I sleep in the middle of the two airbabes to stop Marlene's colours and stained body from coming into contact with the new half-naked doll Layna.

I have to ask myself the question; 'what is the point of owning Layna and my TPE dolls if they are to become nothing more than mere statues?' Well, the answer is simple... I love dolls and like them to look nice and pretty and form attachments to them. It's worth downgrading my interaction with the newer dolls if I am to avoid the anxiety of their failing health and poor visual condition. I always have Marlene by my side and my agreement with her was that she would always be number one. Layna lurks, keeping her sister and me company. Layna was also supposed to stand in for Marlene, but she doesn't look the same and became her own doll - there's no way I can murder her for a body swap. They are sisters so I find I have to treat them both equally, they both get a kiss lol. Don't even go there with sex! The TPE doll interactions give Marlene a rest and are ideal for photoshoots and art study. The original TPE was also a possible body swap option for Marlene's head, but the skin tone didn't match.

My care plan is working so far to keep Layna factory new. I'm sure it's an eye-opener for readers to learn the pitfalls of dressing your doll in colours. Stains are the least of my worries due to Marlene's failing vinyl. She's difficult to photograph, but smoke and mirrors and Photoshop can fix that.

Entity.

Dolls Alive! -

yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy

I noticed you mentioned mold,

Here is a quick tip, I discovered years ago - never wash the dolls hair - doing so will allow water to get inside the dolls head - this area is not a void space but rather filled with Polly fill

Once water gets in there its trapped - attracts all sorts of bad stuff and you will have mold

I wash the air dolls face with a wash cloth and nothing more - I leave the hair alone - best to even cover the air dolls head with a bag if your going to really wash her down - this way no water can get into her head -

Got to also mention

TPE inserts here - as clean up after action is a must - and keeping them dry after wash out - water left in the insert will also attract mold - TPE is very porous

Nasty stuff for sure, however good after action clean up - will maintain the doll for a very long time - make sure her inserts after clean up are then powdered up (external) - this will also assist in the dry out process - I use a paper towel in the inside to absorb moisture

I found the Daio Shi TPE inserts very good, but solid cleanup & drying out are very important

Stay inflated

Entity2020
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Entity2020 »

Hi yorktown, thanks for the advice and clarification.

I recall washing Chelsea's hair and it smelt bad afterwards so it put me off. I may have washed Marlene's in the early days and caused that black spot on her forehead to appear due to a reaction with moisture, the plastic and her black lace wig *SHRUGS*.

I used to wash my Amazon purchased lace wigs but since stopped many months ago to prolong their life. I comb and detangle them carefully and I was going to mention in this thread NOT to comb or wash the Vibee-Doll's hair as it will destroy it BUT you beat me to it lol.

Marlene's hair is dreadlocked. Layna's is being looked after by keeping it dry and only running my fingers through it to gently detangle. All my dolls wear wigs that I replace when necessary. I keep the Vibee's factory hair as it's part of their identity and also defines the shape of their worn wig hairstyles. They just wouldn't be the same if I shaved their heads!

Inserts...

Marlene's original insert became loose and hung off badly. Superglue melted the material when I tried to fix it back on, so I used 1mm thick double-sided self-adhesive Velcro to fix Chelsea's excellent condition insert in place. I essentially gave Marlene a doll vagina transplant. It's removable so easy to clean. I look after the inserts and don't use the anal side very often at all. I don't powder them so they feel sticky like a TPE doll after a bath before her talc. I find the inserts on these Vibee-Dolls to be pleasant. I can certainly tell the difference between each of my doll's private parts.

Chelsea's replacement insert became purple as it was damp and came into contact with brand new black lace underwear that Marlene received for XMAS. I don't mind as it gives a five O'clock shadow shaved pussy look lol. The purple has since faded to a dark even spread texture.

This brings me to my next subject of mould...

I've been researching the soft touch TPR that the Vibee-Dolls seem to be made from and it looks like the black discolouring is caused by a process known as 'cross linking' where the TPR hardens due to plastic degrading. I believe it's irreversible. I will be writing a future post on my research and chemical tests on Chelsea's junker plastic. I don't believe that the solid dark areas are mould.

I will hint that her foot has been bleached, microwaved, frozen and boiled and it doesn't look any different. Seems the TPR is bombproof!

Hope it's okay to use your photos now and again with a credit and source link? I've been googling Diao Shi Doll and this TDF thread came up from 2012... wow, Marlene has been around a long time; https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... =5&t=41276
Attachments
Diao Shi 1.jpg (101.05 KiB) Viewed 4739 times

Dolls Alive! -

yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy

No worries E2020, I think the whole idea of the TDF is the sharing of ideas, and what works and trying stuff - all good

Also bringing back ole posts is kool, I sometimes forget what I had back then - those ole Daio Shi air dolls were something of a surprise, and I enjoyed them then as much as now - and - quality control has come a very long way in 10 plus years :thumbs_up:

Stay inflated

spacebear7778

Post by spacebear7778 »

I see that you spend a lot of time on your dolls and its nice to see , but one thing get my attention , is that you say you will use your ex girlfriend make up , anyway..
If you want to talk about it on private i will send you my discord , i have also a bad relation before i get into doll
But now i go back to real women but not skip my doll also ,
So i can help you in that way

Entity2020
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Entity2020 »

yorktown wrote: No worries E2020, I think the whole idea of the TDF is the sharing of ideas, and what works and trying stuff - all good

Also bringing back ole posts is kool, I sometimes forget what I had back then - those ole Daio Shi air dolls were something of a surprise, and I enjoyed them then as much as now - and - quality control has come a very long way in 10 plus years :thumbs_up:
Cool, thanks for the thumbs-ups.
spacebear7778 wrote:I see that you spend a lot of time on your dolls and its nice to see , but one thing get my attention , is that you say you will use your ex girlfriend make up , anyway..
If you want to talk about it on private i will send you my discord , i have also a bad relation before i get into doll
But now i go back to real women but not skip my doll also ,
So i can help you in that way
Thanks for the offer spacebear7778. Sadly, I don't have discord, but it would be cool to chat with you sometime about women and dolls. I have been following some of your posts and LIME 3, she's a work of art!

Marlene is all I have, that's what all the fuss is about. I have three other dolls, but she's special. I've written about my dynamic with my dolls and women in several threads on this forum. This post sums up how I feel right now in my life: viewtopic.php?p=1861265#p1861265

The makeup I still had from my ex is the wrong shade for my Vibee-Dolls and as I don't have any moisturising cream, I cannot lighten it to match the skin tone;
Chelsea makeup test
Chelsea makeup test
RIMMEL.png (1.1 MiB) Viewed 4713 times
So today, I came to the conclusion that the dark plastic on my Marlene is permanent BUT! spacebear7778 did find a solution, suggesting I use makeup to clean up her face. Of course, it's not going to be practical for my doll to wear it every day as it will take time and most likely transfer to her clothes, hair and bedsheets if I don't take care. It will really help with her photo shoots. I can tell you all now that I've never added make up to my dolls so it will be a learning curve that I'm sure I can figure out.

There's no doubt in my mind that women's makeup will conceal the dark areas on Marlene's face. I would need an odour free product as the doll's face is usually up close to mine plus a chemical smell lingering on the head is not ideal. It's a decision I am going to have to make over the coming weeks, testing on Chelsea's head first...

Here is Chelsea's foot showing before and after chemical testing. Boy was there a lot of stuffing in that foot lol. I stood it in black mould remover for thirty minutes, household thick bleach for 24 hours, microwaved it for five minutes, placed it in the freezer and boiled it in a pan for ten minutes with no change. The dark spot is rock hard and will not fade. The results were not surprising after reading about TPR's rated tolerances and resilience. I will keep trying but I think it will go nowhere;
Bleach before and after
Bleach before and after
BLEACH.png (2.57 MiB) Viewed 4713 times
Disclaimer. My chemical testing was carried out on junker spare parts at my own risk. I do not condone applying bleach, chemicals or heating up your dolls to high temperatures in any way.

A big thank you to spacebear7778 for suggesting face powder. Thank you so much.

Entity.

Dolls Alive! -

Entity2020
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Entity2020 »

Welcome to Sunday night doll teardown with my special guest Chelsea :lol:
Chelsea Vibee-Doll
Chelsea Vibee-Doll
chelsea-seated-blow-job-sex-doll.png (457.88 KiB) Viewed 4668 times
Chelsea in 2019
Chelsea in 2019
CHELSEA 2019.png (1.56 MiB) Viewed 4664 times
Chelsea was my first high-quality inflatable LOVE AND VIBES Vibee-Doll, purchased from Amazon in May 2019. I was new to dolls back then so she only lasted around one month as I didn't have a care plan in place to prolong her life... no attachment so cut her up and threw away the vinyl but kept the head, hands, feet, breasts and inserts. Should have kept her body to patch up future dolls but didn't think that far ahead.

Marlene was my second doll, purchased in January 2020. I had a care plan in place but I feel it wasn't strict enough. It's easy to look back and see the mistakes. Layna will benefit along with readers of this thread who wish to prolong the life of their Vibee-Doll.

So... Marlene and Layna head preservation. I decided to take a look in Chelsea's head to see if I could figure out why my doll has dark patches of hard plastic and other stained and shadowy areas.

WOW! She's packed with three pieces of fibre and lots of small white polystyrene beads;
Chelsea head contents
Chelsea head contents
CHELSEA HEAD CONTENTS.png (4.7 MiB) Viewed 4668 times
Chelsea head bead containment
Chelsea head bead containment
CHELSEA HEAD BEADS.png (1.31 MiB) Viewed 4668 times
The empty head is not rigid and flexes very easily out of shape. The stuffing gives the head its strength, simulating the soft touch of a real woman's face. Clever! It's pretty boring inside. The oral part is made from firm flexible rubber and measures 4.5 inches from the tip of her lips to the back of her throat. Each eye is set in a small sealed oval chamber;
View inside Chelsea's empty head
View inside Chelsea's empty head
CHELSEA HEAD INSIDE.png (1.06 MiB) Viewed 4668 times
The head is translucent which I find interesting. This may help me fix some of Marlene's dark patches. A dark shadow is cast when I place my finger on the inside of her head as it blocks the light;
Simulating a dark spot with my own finger placed inside Chelsea's head
Simulating a dark spot with my own finger placed inside Chelsea's head
CHELSEA HEAD DARK SPOT TRICK.png (1.55 MiB) Viewed 4668 times
The plastic will irreversibly crease or scare if too much pressure is applied to the head. Be careful when cleaning and handling the head and watch out for fingernails and other sharp objects marking the plastic. Chelsea has a crease on her right cheek which reflects the light. She also has a nasty scare near her right ear;
Chelsea's head scares
Chelsea's head scares
CHELSEA HEAD SCARES.png (584.32 KiB) Viewed 4668 times
Marlene also has a similar crease, level with her right nostril. It's not as bad as Chelsea's but does show up in certain light. The damage to their cheeks could be caused by my fingers/thumbs when handling the dolls. Marlene has spent many hours laying with her right cheek on my naked left shoulder, so another possible cause;
Marlene's head scare
Marlene's head scare
MARLENE HEAD SCARES.png (601.22 KiB) Viewed 4668 times
Conclusion...

Each Vibee-Doll / Diao Shi Doll head would be unique due to the stuffing method. The internal fibre and beads shape the face. Tampering with Marlene could mean she may never look quite the same again. Handle your doll's head carefully to prolong its beautiful factory finish.

Entity.

Dolls Alive! -

timetraveler1
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by timetraveler1 »

nice looking head and face , it's really a shame they don't make the one dip latex bodies any more .

Entity2020
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Entity2020 »

Part 1/4 - Stuffing your Vibee-Doll / Diao Shi Doll with beads

So background. I mentioned previously that I bought a Chelsea seated Vibee-Doll from LOVE AND VIBES. I didn't have a care plan or any clue what to expect. The right ankle tore after a month or so. I didn't have the knowledge base to repair her, so wrote the doll off.

I had read some posts on TDF after I had already destroyed Chelsea. One post mentioned stuffing a doll with some form of material I cannot recall, so I made a mental note as I thought it was a brilliant idea. I had also read that inflatable dolls do suffer from leaks.

Time passed, so when I bought my second Vibee-Doll, Marlene I decided that I would need an insurance policy for when she punctured. The idea of small bean bag stuffing (white polystyrene beads) came to mind as I couldn't think of any other way to fill a doll without cutting her open. I would later discover that the head is full of the same white beads!

My idea was successful so when Marlene did finally develop a fatal leak deep in her anal insert pocket after around three months in, it was a win! The stuffing acted as a fallback to keep her solid. She's still alive as I write this post some ten months after she was last able to inflate.

Here's what you will need;
BEADS AND PIECES
BEADS AND PIECES
BEADS AND PIECES.png (846.66 KiB) Viewed 4552 times
I normally buy two bags of stuffing but I find one is enough for an initial fill. The beads flatten and compact requiring a top-up every N weeks depending on your usage. As you can see, this bag is quite small and compacted down due to the weight of Chelsea's head which I added as a size guide for reference;
CHELSEA BEADS
CHELSEA BEADS
CHELSEA BEADS.png (908.69 KiB) Viewed 4552 times
It's a long job filling the doll with beads as it's like sand flowing in an hourglass. The beads get stuck if poured in too fast, so I use the black cable wrap from the bag to unblock the funnel when necessary. It can take an average of twenty minutes to pour one pint of beads into the doll and it gets harder the more you fill her. They will fly back out with the slightest bit of pressure applied to the doll. Layna is around half beads, half air at the moment. I used approx forty jugs of stuffing for her initial load - that's just over half of the bag. It's a WIP and I will finish the job eventually. The air hole position makes it difficult to fill beyond that point. You'll need a lot of patience and time.

The stuffing currently comes up to Layna's belly button seam when she is standing as it falls into her legs and bum. Marlene's filling comes up to the top of her breasts. Marlene is quite heavy as the beads have compacted over the thirteen months. She's had many top-ups;
LAYNA BEADS WIP
LAYNA BEADS WIP
LAYNA BEADS WIP.png (771.22 KiB) Viewed 4552 times

Dolls Alive! -

INFORMATIONS