realsexdoll.com

Hi everyone!

A place for new members to post their introduction.

Moderator: Kite

Slickguy2100
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Hi everyone!

Post by Slickguy2100 »

I’m new here so I thought I would say hello. I just ordered my very first doll, she’s a new WM162F and I’m dying to meet her, she can’t get here soon enough. I never thought I’d actually own a doll someday but after a lot of research, I decided to give it a go. To be honest, I kinda had a negative perception of this whole lifestyle and prejudged people in it, but after learning more about this stuff, I now know I was wrong to do so. Whatever your reason for doll ownership, I can now say, I completely respect all reasons and I no longer have the sort of negative views of this lifestyle. Anyway, I’m excited to be a part of this community and I look forward to learning more from all you out there. Thanks for welcoming me in everyone!

Leatherman
Ex-Member

Re: Hi everyone!

Post by Leatherman »

Welcome to the forum Slick !

Congrats on your new girl!

:glou:

Slickguy2100
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Slickguy2100 »

Thanks! Hey, I came across a post in the market section and since I’m a new member, I can’t reply to it. Someone is giving away a free doll in my area and I’d love to check it out. Any suggestions on how I go about contacting this particular member? I don’t want to miss out on this opportunity.

lilbitlonely
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by lilbitlonely »

Welcome to the forum Slickguy2100. Once you have 5 approved posts, you will be able to comment in the marketplace.

Please take a moment to look through our Newbie Welcome Page.
https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 21#p865521

Enjoy the site.

Slickguy2100
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Slickguy2100 »

Ok, thanks, I’ll check it out

Dollfriend
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: TPE Land, just a few miles east of Silicone Valley...

Post by Dollfriend »

Slickguy2100 wrote:Thanks! Hey, I came across a post in the market section and since I’m a new member, I can’t reply to it. Someone is giving away a free doll in my area and I’d love to check it out. Any suggestions on how I go about contacting this particular member? I don’t want to miss out on this opportunity.
Welcome...After 5 posts you should be able to send PM or Private Messages, you should also be able to respond and post to any thread. It looks as if you have 2 posts so far, you need al least 3 more :new-alien:

INFORMATIONS