cloudclimax.co.uk

I just want to be loved

We are the official approved DS Doll reseller for the UK and also sell DS Dolls in selected European countries, ( South America & South Africa ). Shop with us confidently & discreetly. Cloud Climax has over 25 years of retail and lingerie experience and are so confident that each product is presented to you with our Cloud Climax logo as a mark of our approval. We also stock premium branded toys & accessories for your all round satisfaction. Website: www.cloudclimax.co.uk
Cloudclimax
VENDOR
VENDOR

I just want to be loved

Post by Cloudclimax »

Got some Internet warrior trying to be us lol

Found them on Instagram tonight,
Here’s my direct message to this professional business

Time to sue over trademark infringement.

Watch for bogus in the COVID world seeing a few unprofessional practices right now.

Best
Paul
Attachments
456890BD-3225-436B-B781-F80231FD7AEE.jpeg
456890BD-3225-436B-B781-F80231FD7AEE.jpeg (96.76 KiB) Viewed 979 times
30241D1C-FF82-47C2-8A08-5BE4DF7979E5.jpeg
30241D1C-FF82-47C2-8A08-5BE4DF7979E5.jpeg (237.21 KiB) Viewed 979 times

Cloudclimax
VENDOR
VENDOR

Re: I just want to be loved

Post by Cloudclimax »

This is our official Instagram account

Reported to Instagram the rogue CloudClimax account and sent to our QC to take action of copyright infringement
We are an IPO brand CloudClimax is a registered trade mark business.

Love unprofessional practices don’t you (joke) I think if it comes to the time to pretend to be someone else.
Turn the lights off and lock the door. Think it’s time to start another exciting venture and not try to be someone else it really is so sad don’t you think.

Best
Paul
Attachments
F14C0504-05B8-4E4E-AA61-01F1BEDC504E.jpeg
F14C0504-05B8-4E4E-AA61-01F1BEDC504E.jpeg (321.32 KiB) Viewed 974 times

Rock13
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by Rock13 »

The online world is nothing but a damned minefield thanks to scammers. I hope you can get these jerkoffs shut the fuck down.
Hadleigh is a fair-skinned WM163C/#188, Harper (#124) is a medium toned WM164D, Kendall is a fair-skinned 163C/#398. All via RLSD.

Link to Hadleigh's photo thread

Link to Harper's photo thread

Link to Kendall's photo thread

Link to the H2K Ranch

Cloudclimax
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Cloudclimax »

Yep,
Already got someone drilling down on the IPs and investigation we will hopefully be successful to find the rogue operation.
The joys of the world we live now, also I do believe on a global basis too much furlough and time on people’s hands not working. The last long lockdown we had a few issues with rouge enquires but to recreate our IPO trademark and set up an Instagram account is taking the P@#s!

Best
Paul

Cloudclimax
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Cloudclimax »

News section,

https://cloudclimax.co.uk/news/

Online Authenticity

We have been made aware of a fake social media account, someone once again trying to impersonate the Cloud Climax Brand.

Cloud Climax is a registered Trademark and any infringement of this will be taken seriously.

We are active on Social Media and you can visit our official accounts by clicking links at the top of every page on our website. We are also active on Gab and Rumble.

We do not take part in any affiliate programs. Many Voucher Codes you see online are fake, we publish our own codes only on our website.

We have several websites under our brand umbrella, a list can be provided by request.

If in doubt, please contact us directly so as one of us can advise.

Best
Paul

INFORMATIONS