Inflatable female dolls realistic feet

Palace of the plastic princess. Usually ranging from $15 to $300
Whitestorm
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Inflatable female dolls realistic feet

Post by Whitestorm »

Hi Everyone

I just registered today and I am new to buying an inflatable love doll. I cannot afford at this time a silicone doll or TPE doll so I am looking at the higher end of inflatable female dolls. The most important body part to me of the female doll is the feet. I hate it when doll manufacturers put a lot of work into creating the doll's hands but neglect the feet.

There is a new inflatable doll Miko sold at Adam & Eve website that claims is one of the most life-like dolls they have ever sold. In the description, Miko's hands and feet are made from molded rubber just like her face. Her hands and feet look and feel amazingly real and they're soft and flexible for some naughty thrills. Mikos smaller toes are connected together, but you can still nibble on them or even paint them your favorite shade of toenail polish. Her big toe, however, is separated so Miko can wear sandals and even give you a 'foot rub' with a happy ending. The love doll is made from vinyl with a rubber face, breasts, hands, and feet for a more realistic look and feel. The vagina and backdoor are made from soft and flexible TPE.

Also the higher end Diao Shi inflatable love doll 'nurse version' the bottom of her feet look realistic. There is also a line of dolls Extravaganza I think are made by NMC and NMC older dolls one viewer voted as the most realistic woman shape vinyl dolls. There is this nurse version on amiga toy website but when I click to see more photos of dolls they are different photos than originally shown of doll which makes me question this company. Also when I asked a question about one of their products the customer service never answered and I tried twice because I am serious about making a purchase.

Which female inflatable love dolls have feet that look and feel amazingly real and are soft and flexible?

yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Inflatable female dolls realistic feet

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy

Welcome to the TDF - Whitestorm - :thumbs_up:

All good questions in regards to "MIKO"

She is of course a "SEX FLESH" Imports of California - air doll; she is manufactured by our inflata friends at "Daio Shi" of China

Miko actually was a premium Daio Shi inflata babe, however she has been given a make over of late - which unfortunately has effected her premium status

As she was originally sold she had all the premium additional features for this version of the Daio Shi air babe (155CM tall) with nice TPE inserts - separate inflated arms - full head of hair on a solid head with Asian featured face - nice :mrgreen:

However

The recent issue Miko has one really bad feature in that her TPE inserts are now open on both the front & back - this is an issue - as clean up after action can be difficult versus the closed end TPE inserts which are a snap to clean

As to the feet, yup all these premium Daio Shi made air dolls have nice looking feet, they are made of a harder PVC vinyl than that of the air dolls soft body, and are welded onto the inflatable legs (note - they are not hollow, rather they are filled with a zillion round tiny spheres) :!:

What ever you do, don't break open the feet - as all those tiny sphere will be everywhere :o

I still think the new version is ok, but they shouldn't have changed her - as she was perfect with the closed end inserts

Good luck "WS" - :thumbs_up: Oh!, check on eBay/ AMAZON - as well for MIKO as she can sometimes can be found there as well - although - if Adam & Eve have a sale - then go that route

Stay inflated

Whitestorm
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Whitestorm »

Thank you, Yorktown so much for your reply and for the information on Miko love doll. There is a website I found for the Miko love doll and feel I will not find a lower Canadian price anywhere.
https://www.canadaadultstore.com/produc ... s-and-feet

Under $130 CAD for a newer Miko love doll seems like a steal. The adam & eve website says the Miko love doll face, hands & feet are made from molded rubber to make them amazingly lifelike. Soft and flexible hands and feet deliver sexy "messages" with happy endings.

For the Miko love doll (Feet) do you believe I will not find another inflatable female doll with feet that look and feel more amazingly real and are soft and flexible than Miko's feet?

There is also another line of dolls by Extravaganza and their feet may also be similar to Miko's feet.
Maybe for a manufacturer, you may only suggest "Daio Shi" of China for the most realistic feet in appearance and feel for inflatable love dolls even though the Extravaganza line of dolls also appear to be high end for inflatable female love dolls.

The feet are the most important feature to me of an inflatable love doll so would only be looking at high end inflatable love dolls.

Thank you kindly and I'm happy to be part of this wonderful community. Experts like you Yorktown make this a great place to be.

yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy

No worries, "WS" - here to help - :thumbs_up:

The feet of these Daio Shi made air dolls, are essentially all the same - the big difference is the body style and faces - do be aware that Daio Shi also makes a value line that's sans feet & hands - just mitten type - so take you time in ordering the right air doll

The "MIKO" air doll is a standard made Daio Shi air doll, and can be considered the premium version - TPE insert opening being the thing whether she's the older better model or the newer style with open ended TPE inserts

As to her feet, they are a harder PVC vinyl material than her body, but flexible enough - as too her hands -

Attached are pictures of the "Angela" air doll from "Love & Vibes" from France - her feet are exactly like "MIKO" no difference -

Stay inflated
Attachments
Angela feet 02 - Copy.jpg
Angela feet 02 - Copy.jpg (288.27 KiB) Viewed 2960 times
Angela feet 03 - Copy.jpg
Angela feet 03 - Copy.jpg (310.76 KiB) Viewed 2960 times
Angela feet 01 - Copy.jpg
Angela feet 01 - Copy.jpg (295.89 KiB) Viewed 2960 times

Whitestorm
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Whitestorm »

Thank you for those nice images of 'Angela' inflatable love doll's feet up close. I never heard of the love & vibes website and see there is also a UK site besides France. I received a response from a sales representative and she nearly answered all of my questions. The site has a huge selection of inflatable female love dolls which I like but is also confusing to me because I see a description of a love doll such as Marina realistic vibrating 100% latex doll with no mention of realistic hands, feet, and face in the description.

Then there is another doll that shows Sarah realistic latex sucking sex doll that says in description realistic hands, feet and face but is not described as 100% latex and another doll that is realistic blonde Marion sex inflatable doll but no mention of latex as well as Michelle realistic blonde woman inflatable doll. You did mention the feet are essentially all the same of these female love dolls on the love & vibes website that have feet so I will not worry if I see a female doll I like more but in the description says no mention of realistic feet.

Two more questions, please.

Should I be looking at a female inflatable love doll that says realistic latex or 100% latex for a feeling closer to human skin for an inflatable love doll?

The sales representative mentioned if you are looking for authentic and real skin-like feelings you could have a look as well at our TPE/silicone love dolls.

I cannot afford the TPE or silicone love dolls but an inflatable love doll material that feels the nicest closer to human skin and that may be latex or 100% latex for an inflatable love doll.

My second question
Should I also be looking at a VIBRATING female inflatable love doll for the most realistic sensation that is closer to having real sex for an inflatable love doll or do without this vibrating feature?

Thank you for your kindness and your patience. I am getting closer to purchasing my first love doll with your help.

yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy

All good questions - "WS" :thumbs_up:

Be it a Chevy Colorado pick up, or a LUV Doll - a lot of confusion - misinformation is presented in their advertisements :!:

None of these Daio Shi made air dolls are made of 100% latex - so debunk that one first :!:

Second Daio Shi has been introducing into their line up synthetic latex - this is sheet PVC treated to be; in feel and strength like latex, its a man made concoction and is honestly not bad - but no its not "natural Latex" no matter the saying on the box :idea:

Ok, so to the vibraty thingy

Its a battery powered vibration stick to place into the anus and - well vibrates and as such shakes the whole doll around - meh
some insist on it - as for me - I pass - its all up to how much you need to get off - the more gimmicks the better, if you say so - then great

Now on some Daio Shi premium air dolls - the vaunted 170CM types only available by going thru China direct, those vibration thingy's are built in with a wire sticking out her body that connects to a control thingy - again if your into all that - then super

Note that "MIKO" doesn't come with that feature -

The more expensive Love & Vibes air dolls may? - I check on them from time to time so I'll take a look tonight to check - I tend to order from the French home site versus the others (uk/ de) as in reality it all Shipps from France anyway as its all the same company - just the language is different for each site (doll names may change around also but the air babes are all the same :o ) google translate is awesome so I go direct

Just know that there are really only two major types - the standing versions & the sitting type - the next group is the value line version with out detailed hands/ feet or the more expensive - look at the pics in the L&V site they are accurate - since you have specific options just go with what inspires you - have realistic expectations (its a blow up doll) they can be awesome sex toys & on a cold night great to be snuggled up with

Should you order direct, just know that Love & Vibes ships fast - like real fast - I am home ported in the US and DHL ships very quick to me 2 to 3 days (tops)

Good luck with your decision "WS" unlike the Chevy these air dolls are much more affordable - and can be a lot of fun

Stay inflated

Entity2020
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Entity2020 »

Hi,

I always get excited when LOVE AND VIBES dolls are mentioned. I've put together a little tribute to my favourite doll from their current product range. She's a Jane Doe on the UK website, but there is a similar faced transexual version called 'Marlene', so that's the name I use to refer to their female standing version.

I had a seated Chelsea blow job doll BUT I killed her after one month because the weight of high heels tore the right foot from the ankle. I would be able to fix Chelsea knowing what I know now. Nevermind, her spare parts kept another doll alive. I have added feet photos as that's the original topic. The detached feet in the following photos belong to Chelsea. The rest of the photos are from a brand new doll from LOVE AND VIBES. I try to minimise the risk of attaching my TPE's footwear to the airbabes so that's why my doll is not pictured wearing heels.

I am 99% sure that my new Vibee-Doll (January 2021) has two separate inserts as expected. It seems the head sculpt has changed from the original Marlene purchase I made a year earlier on Amazon.

I don't use the small vibrating battery unit. The sensation in the bedroom is good enough for me without the need for any extra help, except lubricant of course which is a must as you will just be grinding rubber otherwise and likely tear the insert.

I highly recommend the LOVE AND VIBES Vibee-Doll range (Daio Shi Doll). I chose the next day shipping option from France to the UK and the online store price covered BREXIT import charges which was a bonus.

Like with any inflatable 'airbabe', do be careful :wink:

Something magical happens when the light and shadows fall - these wonderful dolls come to life! Here are the many faces of Marlene aka Layna (my doll's name) from my own gallery - I included some sales photos for reference;
LOVE AND VIBES VIBEE-DOLL
LOVE AND VIBES VIBEE-DOLL
LOVE AND VIBES VIBEE-DOLL.png (1.28 MiB) Viewed 2793 times
Here are some photos of my original Marlene unboxing her sister Layna - bless her;
NEW ARRIVAL 1
NEW ARRIVAL 1
NEW ARRIVAL 1.png (273.54 KiB) Viewed 2793 times
NEW ARRIVAL 3
NEW ARRIVAL 3
NEW ARRIVAL 3.png (357.8 KiB) Viewed 2793 times
NEW ARRIVAL 2
NEW ARRIVAL 2
NEW ARRIVAL 2.png (435.91 KiB) Viewed 2793 times
Here is my new doll in natural light. She matches the sales photos. Her height is 150cm, she fits 28C / 28D UK bra size, is a size 4-6 UK in women's clothes and around a size 3-4 UK shoe. Note, I stuffed her with the same small white balls found in the head and feet. She is also slightly over-inflated. The weight of the doll is causing the vinyl to crease, she looks fine when laid down. The choker does not come with the doll;
MARLENE FRONT
MARLENE FRONT
MARLENE FRONT.png (6.28 MiB) Viewed 2793 times
MARLENE BACK
MARLENE BACK
MARLENE BACK.png (5.85 MiB) Viewed 2793 times
MARLENE SIDE
MARLENE SIDE
MARLENE SIDE.png (5.5 MiB) Viewed 2793 times
MARLENE FACE
MARLENE FACE
MARLENE FACE.png (6.03 MiB) Viewed 2793 times
I have added feet photos to satisfy the original request. The pointy size 6 US (3 UK) white court heels are a tight squeeze. The Pleaser Taboo-709 size 5 US (2 UK) are also a tight squeeze. The toenails are factory default pink. The new black nylons are a risk as the dye can run if it comes into contact with fluids, permanently staining the vinyl. I keep her dry when dressing her in colours for photo shoots;
MARLENE 15 DENIER NYLONS
MARLENE 15 DENIER NYLONS
MARLENE 15 DENIER NYLONS.png (5.49 MiB) Viewed 2793 times
CHELSEA FEET 1
CHELSEA FEET 1
CHELSEA FEET 1.png (5.66 MiB) Viewed 2793 times
US SIZE 6
US SIZE 6
US SIZE 6.png (6.12 MiB) Viewed 2793 times
US SIZE 5
US SIZE 5
US SIZE 5.png (5.81 MiB) Viewed 2793 times
Describing my airbabe in the style of Obi-Wan Kenobi; "She's more patch now than doll, twisted and crumpled."
Scammer switching my doll in the style of Darth Vader; "I am altering the deal. Pray I don't alter it any further."
Discussing my dolls in the style of Alien... Woman; "You admire them." Me; "I admire their purity."
Tagline in the style of Robocop; "PART WOMAN, PART FANTASY, ALL DOLL!"

Dolls Alive! -
Marlene And Layna Ch. マーリーン レーナ

Whitestorm
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Whitestorm »

Thank you, Yorktown for all of that very helpful information. I tried sending you a message the other day but something went wrong so I will try again. The administration here are very kind and professional and very patient with me.

I heard back from Love & Vibes, customer service responded.

Customer Service: I can assure that all our "classic" inflatable love dolls are made of synthetic latex. With "classic", I mean the love dolls with darker or lighter skin (the transparent love dolls are made of PVC).

I notice on the Love & Vibes website from France they have different listings of the dolls with the word 'latex'
Realistic vibrating 100% latex doll
Realistic latex sucking sex doll (no mention of 100% latex)

I understand these female inflatable love dolls are not natural latex.

Under the subcategory realistic inflatable dolls from the Love & Vibes website from France

Question 1
Do you agree that all of these female inflatable love dolls are made of synthetic latex except the transparent love dolls?

Maybe the love dolls that are cheaper without feet are also made of PVC like the transparent love dols and not synthetic latex. Just wondering but I would definitely avoid buying a love doll without feet.
Please also let me know if all of these female synthetic love dolls are indeed 100% synthetic latex or maybe partial synthetic latex for some other dolls.

Question 2
Is the 'Miko' standard love doll the newer version found at the link I had given earlier made of synthetic latex?

If not then the female love dolls from Love & Vibes website you found me would be better quality and I should only buy from that website.

Thank you!

yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy

No worries - "Ws" - :thumbs_up:

Until you make 5 verified posts, I believe - the TDF has you in a provisional status - hence limited capabilities (ie; sending PM's)

Once you post a few more times your account will be regular and you'll be able to do more here @ TDF

too your questions,

so

Fist lets discuss Miko versus the Love & Vibes air dolls

They are made at the same factory in China by Daio Shi - the difference is how the importers like "Sex Flesh Imports of California optioned Miko & how Love N Vibes options their air dolls

All are both made of sheet vinyl which is now treated thru a process that makes them Synthetic Latex - the feel of both air dolls is the same, only the much older versions from the past are 100% vinyl and you can feel the difference right away - so no worries about this if you order a doll now a days (only if you have a time machine & set it for 2015) :P will you get an older air babe

Is calling your doll latex when its really synthetic latex - a problem - well its a marketing thing - people like hearing my doll is latex :) versus your doll is just a plastic princess :o

Here is what really counts: you get the inflatable luv doll, that does the most for you - be it realistic feet/ hands, nice overall look & feel

Miko is of course an Asian inspired luv doll whereas the Love & Vibes are more western looking - yes I know its more to it than that - but honestly the difference between them is minor not major

See the attached - Chloe on the left (Love & Vibes) versus Miko on the right (Sex Flesh Imports)- yes there are minor differences however it's clear they are in essence the same doll, Chloe working for jetBlue has a western face - Miko working for China Eastern Airways is, well from China both are flight crew members in good standing :mrgreen:

My advice for what it is worth, buy both and have fun with both - you'll be happier you did + its "Lunar New Year" so celebrate with MIKO and then get a Love & Vibes after the holiday - this way Miko won't be lonely when your clearing the snow all day from this lousy 2021 winter mess - although you being in Canada this is just normal - :?

Pardon my American humor - I believe in taking things lite - and I understand your concerns for getting the right doll - no matter which one you try - they are both really good :thumbs_up:

Stay inflated
Attachments
Miko VS Chloe 01 - Copy.jpg
Miko VS Chloe 01 - Copy.jpg (304.79 KiB) Viewed 2691 times

Whitestorm
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Whitestorm »

Hi Entity2020

Wow! Those are beautiful photos of your standing doll using different lighting and in natural light. Thank you for also attaching photos of Chelsea's feet and for the warnings not to use black nylons and not to have the doll wearing heels. I'm glad you also commented about the small vibrating device and provided the measurements of your doll. This brings me to the topic of dressing the doll.

Which website or websites do you recommend to buy clothing to dress up the female inflatable love doll?

I think my favorite clothing to dress the female inflatable love doll would be a blouse, skirt and white pantyhose or a nurse's aid outfit with her wearing white pantyhose. I see Love & Vibes sell doll clothing but the selection seems small.

The doll manufacturer Daio Shi has done a nice job in creating realistic-looking feet for an inflatable female doll.

Thank you!

Whitestorm
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Whitestorm »

Thanks, Yorktown for describing the process of how Miko vs Love & Vibes air dolls are made.

My last question before purchasing a female inflatable love doll is regarding the Cayenne Cleur by Extravaganza. This female inflatable love doll seems to be sold out in a lot of places but I found one retailer that has her in stock
https://www.naughtyboy.com.au/extravaga ... e+Sex+Doll

I don't know how this Extravaganza inflatable female love doll compares to the Daio Shi manufactured inflatable female love dolls and whether this Extravaganza doll that is Cayenne Cleur is also made of synthetic latex? Cayenne Cleur feet of doll by Extravaganza do not appear to look as realistic as the dolls feet made by the doll manufacturer Daio Shi. If this is true then this will be an easy decision to only buy from the doll manufacturer Daio Shi.

Thank you for attaching photos of the dolls close together of Chloe and Miko. I find Miko more attractive than Chloe I like Miko's darker and mysterious eyes and that she has bigger lips. I will let you know which female inflatable love doll I will purchase. The Canadian Winters are cold here but I will no longer feel lonely at night with my new inflatable love doll. Love dolls are becoming more and more popular. If only a doll manufacturer in the future could create a female love doll that causes her feet to be sweaty or dirty.

yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy

We are all here to help - "Whitestorm" - :thumbs_up:

You should have been a member last year, as Cayenne Cluer was all the rage 2019/2020 :whistle:

Many of us purchased her thru "SEX TOYS - Canada" between the sale/ code & free shipping via UPS she sold out very fast

"Cayenne Cluer" is a NAMNA/ NMC made in Hong Kong inflata babe (actually she was one of last Legacy Air Babes produced) by NMC - sadly these wonderfully made air lassies are no longer made - and finding them can be tuff, the land Oz, Australia mate :mrgreen: - holds many treasures in the land of forgotten air babes

Cayenne is made of 100% sheet vinyl PVC,

One day I have to do a NMC versus Daio Shi post :wink:

Stay inflated

Entity2020
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Entity2020 »

Whitestorm wrote:Hi Entity2020

Wow! Those are beautiful photos of your standing doll using different lighting and in natural light. Thank you for also attaching photos of Chelsea's feet and for the warnings not to use black nylons and not to have the doll wearing heels.

Which website or websites do you recommend to buy clothing to dress up the female inflatable love doll?

I think my favorite clothing to dress the female inflatable love doll would be a blouse, skirt and white pantyhose or a nurse's aid outfit with her wearing white pantyhose. I see Love & Vibes sell doll clothing but the selection seems small.

The Canadian Winters are cold here but I will no longer feel lonely at night with my new inflatable love doll.
No problem. I thought it would be nice to demonstrate how the doll's face interacts with the lighting and mood in my home.

As for clothes, I mostly shop online using Amazon, eBay and an occasional third party website for something unique. I also shop in the high street/malls but due to the pandemic, most stores are currently closed. I avoid shipping from China to the UK as it takes way too long.

My tip for clothes would be to wait until you have your doll so you can verify the correct dimensions. You will need the three standard measurements; Bust (1), Waist (2), Hips (3) and the length. Ignore XS, S, M, L as they are not universal. Always check the bust, waist and hips from the 'official' size chart scan of the item. Asian clothing can be smaller. The 28C / 28D UK bra size I quoted is based on a bust size around 74-80cm.

Some of those cosplay nurses outfits are poorly made and one size fits all, so way too big. Take your time to find a good match for your doll's figure.

She can wear heels as long as the weight and angle doesn't put too much stress on the ankle seam. The feet are angled towards 45 degrees due to the slope of the heel, as you can see in the previous photos I posted. It's at your own risk. I get away with it as I learnt the hard way so I am very careful. I would never dangle them off the bed as that was the main killer of Chelsea.

White clothes are ideal as colours can run. You can perform a clear water soak test to check if the dye runs and repeat the washing process until a soak in clear water proves otherwise. Your own body sweat can transfer to the doll's clothes as well as fluids leaking from the inserts. The inserts can stain whites in turn as they have an oily yellow texture. Oh yeah, black lace is the worse culprit for stains! On the subject of inserts, keep generic superglue away from them as it dissolves the soft material.

I recommend buying a straight hair cosplay/party wig from Amazon, around $13-$30 price range. It will stay on if you tie the doll's factory hair in a ponytail and use the wig clips to fasten it around the back of the neck. I will warn you, she will have morning hair if you sleep with it attached. I spend hours detangling each of my doll's wigs lol. I'm careful, using a fine comb to detangle the wigs slowly from bottom to top, a small section at a time. I worked out that the duration of sex with a wig attached matches the detangling time, topping out around one hour :lol:

Be careful storing your doll in a damp environment. The plastic can turn dark on this class of doll. If you look closely at the photo of my original Marlene, her face has dark discolouring, the tip of her nose shows the issue clearly. She is wearing gloves to hide the fact her hands are black. The black lace gloves added to the problem but it didn't matter by this point.

One last warning, your doll may lose the ability to inflate if you try and force her into extreme positions. They can be repaired in most cases. Be careful sleeping with your airbabe. They do make wonderful sleeping partners, but they are not as durable as a real woman!

It's not all doom and gloom, I would spoil the surprises if I listed all the best parts of owning an airbabe!

Hope you manage to find the right doll. Keep us posted. It doesn't hurt to ask if you need help :wink:
Measurement Guide
Measurement Guide
Measurement Guide.jpg (52.01 KiB) Viewed 2634 times
Describing my airbabe in the style of Obi-Wan Kenobi; "She's more patch now than doll, twisted and crumpled."
Scammer switching my doll in the style of Darth Vader; "I am altering the deal. Pray I don't alter it any further."
Discussing my dolls in the style of Alien... Woman; "You admire them." Me; "I admire their purity."
Tagline in the style of Robocop; "PART WOMAN, PART FANTASY, ALL DOLL!"

Dolls Alive! -
Marlene And Layna Ch. マーリーン レーナ

Whitestorm
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Whitestorm »

Thank you Entity2020 for the detailed information you provided regarding shopping for the dolls clothing, correct dimensions, wigs and precautions to take. That is a great tip performing a clear water soak test to check if the dye runs that maybe most do not do or think of doing.

Regarding the Miko love doll newer version there have been some complaints about there being some hair loss-that there was a bald strip on the back of her head that is evident when it is facing down and that could have used that extra hair line to not leave a negative review.
Another mentioned should and could have used synthetic wig attached with slim velcro.

You and Yorktown have been so very very helpful and I am so grateful to you both for your help. I will only consider the higher end of the inflatable female love dolls. I do not know what happened at amigatoy for the sales associate not to answer. I tried using the contact form and then sending an email and zero responses.

Has anyone had a positive experience buying female inflatable love dolls from amigatoy?
https://www.amigatoy.com/

The female inflatable love dolls sold on amigatoy website appear to be the higher-end version of female inflatable love dolls and a great value. The great information I have received from Yorktown I am confident that if I buy from Love & Vibes I am getting the higher-end version of female inflatable love dolls made of synthetic latex. The customer service has been outstanding at Love & Vibes.

yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy

@ Amiga toys - I think (not sure) they are in China - its their Lunar New Year - there is zero chance of anything getting done there until the Holidays is over - period

Send them an email, after the holiday

Allie express is what I use from time to time if I am looking for a specific air doll not normally available in Europa or North America

Stay inflated

INFORMATIONS