realsexdoll.com

New and interested in sanhui?

A place for new members to post their introduction.

Moderator: Kite

GiveThemRealEmotions

New and interested in sanhui?

Post by GiveThemRealEmotions »

Hi... I am on here because I have wanted a sex doll for a long time. I really.dislike the way human.girls act and behave so I want a sex doll. And like my name suggests I wish someday we have the option to put human level A.I. in our dolls. NOT like for everything, although that is an option, but at birth we are all given genetics about aesthetics but also sexual orientation and general traits... Now we all learn and get our own unique traits from this world and a lot of the time distasteful situations make it so that we are jaded or feel like we don't belong. When dating people don't trust each other and thing don't seem to go well... Maybe that is just me. But putting in an A.I. mind adapted with all the same likes we like, after all the A.I. has not lived 18 years so maybe we can kinda program that into our dolls as well?! IDK.... Just a thought...

Anyways here is the doll I was wanting and a few questions.

https://sanhuiofficial.com/sanhui-silic ... d-8-2.html

I was interested in her because she is the most beautiful Sex Doll I have seen so far. Now all the sex dolls look younger and I didn't understand the "age" related post... But anyways I am thinking she looks 18+ maybe 20-25. But they don't really have ages do they? Anyways point is I don't think she would be illegal in the USA? I am definitely interested in this doll.

I was also interested in the piper dolls Akira and Ariel. Again I don't think dolls have an age really but the seem to be subjectively in the 16 -20 age and maybe younger since they are short dolls...So I can see why they are on the page about "young" looking dolls. But are they legal in the USA. They look wayyyyy younger that Sanhui dolls BUT I always see then on sex doll sites for sell by USA vendors so they must be legal right? But they are not allowed on the forums in photos? Why is this? Also Why do I never see Sanhui Dolls on any USA vendors?

Can you all help me find this doll or tell me how to do it safely? It is a LOT of money and would be like 4 months wages for me but the point is just help me with telling me where to buy and how to buy safely?

curiousswede
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: New and interested in sanhui?

Post by curiousswede »

Welcome and enjoy your stay!

Hm, you should be fine as long as you live in a country where sex dolls are not strictly banned. 168cm should be more than enough for the doll you have looked at to import to your country.

Certain parts of Asia are funny; they can have strict laws against blood and violence in video games but be totally fine with what looks too young in hentai, fan service in anime, and what not.

Anyhow, respect and follow the law of your country. Your chosen girl should NOT be an issue to purchase unless you live in a country where ALL dolls are banned already.

Check out different vendors here on TDF and ask them more about ordering to your country of choice.

:glou:

INFORMATIONS