Review: WM Cleaning Kit

Reviews on Booty Call Dolls Sales and Services
Forum rules
This area of the forum is dedicated to Sales and Support experience reviews.
Product reviews should be posted in the manufacturer review forum, unless the product is exclusive offered by this vendor.
All posts in the Reviews section have to be approved by a moderator before they show up and will be locked after approval.
Reviews will only be approved if evidence is provided to back up the claims that are made.
CinnamonLover
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Review: WM Cleaning Kit

Post by CinnamonLover »

I was fortunate enough to purchase Cinnamon (the fifth) from Jeff right at the point WM was having a promotion for people to try out their new cleaning kit.

I assume I may post to an informational video WM made how to set up and use the kit. I think this is an outstanding video for understanding how to use the kit and what it does.

https://vimeo.com/440998443

Bottom line:
This cleaning kit does what it says it does, but requires care of use and has a key, fragile part. Only you can determine if it is worth the price tag. I love the convenience it offers, but would have to think very carefully if I were to purchase it at retail.

That said, here's some more detail!
Note: I have used the cleaning kit almost exclusively for inserts. I tried using it with one fixed vagina, but it was small and the wand did not fit easily.

-- The unit is easy to set up, however two of the connections are identical and I needed to consult with the linked video to make sure I was attaching the correct hoses to the correct nozzles.

-- The unit consists of a simple intake hose for drawing water out of one bucket, the main control unit (with it's power plug), and what I'm calling the "wand" that goes into the insert/vagina to be cleaned. This complex wand has a thin tube for drawing water/air from the controller, an electrical plug to the main controller, and a larger tube for expelling water and air.

-- The "expelling" tube had several kinks in it that MUST be worked out. If these pinch-points are not opened, pressure will build up in your insert/doll eventually causing damage to the TPE. I found it easy enough to work out the kinks, but did not get them all the first time and had trouble with the insert as water built up. As a side note, this pressure can cause the wand to push its way out of the insert or doll. I have found a way to anchor the wand in place during use (while still keeping the tubes free to do their action) but still sometimes it nearly forces its way off over the course of the whole cleaning.

-- Water and air are going to come out of the larger tube. In the wise words of Monty Python: Better get a bucket. The force of the water and air is not great, however it is insistent and has the potential to move the tube. I use the handle of the bucket to help hold the tube in place. It has still moved on me, and once escaped the bucket altogether. Better get a mop.

-- The unit vibrates, making noise not unlike a common (if loud) fish tank aerator. The cycle is in three parts: washing (10 minutes) where water is being drawn from a reservoir you have set up (they say it draws 5.5 liters, that seems about right) and forces it into and out of the insert/doll through the cleverly designed wand; drying (20 minutes) where air is blown through the insert; and drying with UV (20 minutes) similar to the other cycle. The whole routine takes 50 minutes, a full 40 of which are drying. It seems to do a decent job.

-- The UV light built into the wand is glass. It is protected by the clear plastic nozzle of the wand, but it is glass nonetheless. I highly HIGHLY encourage anyone using this unit to inspect the wand after each use (and before sticking your dick anywhere the wand has been) to make sure the bulb has not broken/shattered. I suggested that WM change from a glass bulb to a plastic or other material so we shall see. My light broke, rendering one of my inserts unusable. Or at least, I was not about to take a penile chance with shards of glass. To their credit, WM immediately sent me a replacement wand, and I have been comfortable using it ever since. I still recommend they change the bulb to something with less shard potential.

I like this unit and use it several times a week (grin)
CinnamonLover. Because I love cinnamon. And Cinnamon, and Nutmeg, and Cloves! Here is our Eye Candy Thread: CinnamonLover's Spice Girls

INFORMATIONS