www.wmdolls.com

Experiences with AliExpress dolls?

List of buyer beware warnings and fraud/theft alerts are all posted here.
Forum rules
Do not post unsupported claims regarding people, products, or businesses (Rule 10 of the RoC).
Brunch
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Experiences with AliExpress dolls?

Post by Brunch »

SMdoll has a spot sale page with good prices: https://www.sm-doll.com/Stock-doll-c222 ... ---r1.html

MarcusMM

Post by MarcusMM »

Well, I bought a doll from a seller with about 95% positive ratings, all 5-star ratings looked like they were written by the same person, often from the same country. And all 1-star ratings look like they've been written from different, individual persons, or real customers. Needless to say, the factory picture from this seller didn't match with the doll I received. Price including shipping: about USD500.

Don't buy from sellers without history, and don't by from sellers with less than 99% positive feedback, or just do it like I did. Ask for factory pictures, sometimes these have watermarks from other shops.

To see the biggest errors of that doll look at the pictures: Makeup, base, scars on the back. Plus many more damages I don't show here. Hips and waist are much smaller than in the description, the vag. depth is 5cm (then there's a TPE plug), back is 10cm (description said it would be 20cm and 19cm). It looks like it came from the waste, and it'll go into the waste unless I find someone to pick it up (Central Europe). Or am I wrong, and that's a perfect doll worth USD500?
a1.jpg
a1.jpg (530.66 KiB) Viewed 863 times
a2.jpg
a2.jpg (1.48 MiB) Viewed 863 times
a3.jpg
a3.jpg (1.31 MiB) Viewed 863 times

Dollfriend
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: TPE Land, just a few miles east of Silicone Valley...

Post by Dollfriend »

My understanding since this Post originally aired, you can no longer purchase any kind of Sex Dolls from Ali Express or even Amazon for that matter if you live anywhere in the western Hemisphere..

Kira-sama
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Kira-sama »

Dollfriend wrote:My understanding since this Post originally aired, you can no longer purchase any kind of Sex Dolls from Ali Express or even Amazon for that matter if you live anywhere in the western Hemisphere..
It may be for the best since there were alot of young dolls on there. Also, there were probably many scammers on AliExpress. It's unfortunate though for the legit manufacturers selling adult dolls.

MarcusMM

Post by MarcusMM »

It took me longer to get the money back (dispute process) than the doll to arrive.
Maybe I'll buy again, however sellers with a long history and over 99.9% positive ratings are usually not cheaper than a local distributor.

3dprinteddoll

Post by 3dprinteddoll »

Well aliexpress is kind of Russian roulette, no matter what do you buy. It is cheaper, but from time to time (2%-20% of time depending on the category), it comes with a price, that you will get something not according to photo or specification :D When it comes to dolls or heads it is closer to 20% than 2%, especially if you precisely know what you want, and want the same pallete of customizations as doll stores provide. You're lucky if they send you the head and body and skin color according to the offer, and have manufactory photos.

E.g. once I've ordered an portable Air purifier, great product. Then after a month, from the same merchant and offer I ordered the replacement filter... and they send me filter that does not fit to the device, because they don't have those replacement filters at all :D Then I ask for a pertial refund, they offer to send me right one, but nothing happens. Same could be with dolls and dolls' heads.

billypchajek

Post by billypchajek »

I recently ordered from a supplier and should be receiving the doll Thursday. I ordered based on pictures send by seller. I was unaware of the problems at the time of order
I am hoping what comes looks like the pictures. I later matched the picture to cosdoll eve. Did your order match the picture?

jessen

Post by jessen »

If it is about money, a better option is to check the "in stock" dolls of a legit seller. They buy a group of dolls at a volume discount, then pass that on to you at a lower price. Some as low as $500 or more below normal prices. Usually, they are the actual legit dolls the scammers are pretending to have. Paying a few hundred more is better than paying and not getting anything all all.

INFORMATIONS