www.siliconelovers.com

WM Doll 166 cm C

Silicone Lovers provides a bespoke customer service to suit individual needs and a full money back guarantee, free worldwide shipping and 24/7 customer support. All of our beautiful dolls are fully customizable at no extra charge. Packaging and payment methods are always discreet and privacy is always protected. They are completely transparent with their prices and there are never any hidden fees or charges. www.siliconelovers.com
pphilip

WM Doll 166 cm C

Post by pphilip »

Hi,

I received my WM Doll 166 cm from Silicone Lovers, but I could not find a manual or anti-fake code. I contacted them and they said they may have forgot to send it.

Do I need to worry about them selling counterfeit WM Dolls?

Slew
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Re: WM Doll 166 cm C

Post by Slew »

Hi pphilip,

I wouldn't worry about this. Our listed sellers are well interviewed and vetted before we list them here, they are legitimate and have proven track records.

Is there any reason to suspect the doll isn't authentic?

Zuxeh

Post by Zuxeh »

pphilip wrote:Hi,

I received my WM Doll 166 cm from Silicone Lovers, but I could not find a manual or anti-fake code. I contacted them and they said they may have forgot to send it.

Nothing to be concerned about at all, I have ordered many dolls from SL in 2020 and they have all been genuine and accurately specified.

It is reasonably common for WM/Jinsan to forget to include the code, happens on about 1/4 orders lately at least, anything other than the doll or its heads is liable to be forgotten by the factory it seems, but no cause for undue concern beyond that.

pphilip

Post by pphilip »

Slew wrote:Is there any reason to suspect the doll isn't authentic?
Skin colour sees quite more pinkish and lighther. Breasts seam to be less round. I would add photos here if I could.
Zuxeh wrote:It is reasonably common for WM/Jinsan to forget to include the code, happens on about 1/4 orders lately at least, anything other than the doll or its heads is liable to be forgotten by the factory it seems, but no cause for undue concern beyond that.
How do you know how often they forget to include the code lately? Have you been buying a lot of WM Dolls? :p

Slew
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by Slew »

pphilip wrote: Skin colour sees quite more pinkish and lighther. Breasts seam to be less round. I would add photos here if I could.
Regarding the color.. lighting /camera and monitor settings make a big difference, it's hard to show skin tones to customers in a dependable way, but if you do see issues, you can send photos to us at support@dollforum.com and we're happy to take a closer look.

Silicone Lovers
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Silicone Lovers »

pphilip wrote:Hi,

Hey there!

As discussed with you at great length, there was nothing to be worried about and we requested a new one right away for you.

We also gave you the link to the official WM site to check that your order was legit in the meantime.

You can also reach out to the WM forum here with your order number.

In any case, they have replied promptly and sent a photo of your box with both the manual and anti-fake code shown in it before dispatch

"Thanks for your mail.
See attachment the photos, we had put manual inside the package.
Also we put anti-fake code in manual.
Can you ask customer to check it again ?
Waiting your response "

ATTACHED PHOTO :evidence:

Please kindly check your box again as things tend to get very loose in transit.

Thanks so much and we hope you can enjoy your honeymoon with that peace of mind. :D

@Zuxeh yes.. many many many dolls haha.
Attachments
Screenshot 2021-01-26 at 21.50.20.png
Screenshot 2021-01-26 at 21.50.20.png (3.06 MiB) Viewed 1051 times
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️Check out our amazing Verified five star reviews now ➡ Trustpilot

Zuxeh

Post by Zuxeh »

Zuxeh wrote:It is reasonably common for WM/Jinsan to forget to include the code, happens on about 1/4 orders lately at least, anything other than the doll or its heads is liable to be forgotten by the factory it seems, but no cause for undue concern beyond that.
How do you know how often they forget to include the code lately? Have you been buying a lot of WM Dolls? :p
I have indeed.
Silicone Lovers wrote: @Zuxeh yes.. many many many dolls haha.
:lol:

pphilip

Post by pphilip »

Silicone Lovers wrote: In any case, they have replied promptly and sent a photo of your box with both the manual and anti-fake code shown in it before dispatch
How do you know which box was mine? Do you know who I am?

I triple checked for a manual. And now I see here a photo of what was presumably my box with a manual that was not there. It would have been better if you have not done this. Because this makes me more concerned and annoyed, as now I really very much feel that I'm being lied to. I don't like this. I don't like this at all!

INFORMATIONS