HOTT PRODUCTS - FUCK FRIENDS

Palace of the plastic princess. Usually ranging from $15 to $300
Entity2020
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: HOTT PRODUCTS - FUCK FRIENDS

Post by Entity2020 »

yorktown wrote:8)Great stuff - E2020 - :thumbs_up:

You may desire to try the Alie Express site as there are a great many e-stores, there and may have the particular head/ face combo you desire

These Daio Shi air babes are awesome sex toys, I seem to get a great more time with them; than most others - I never mount them - instead I use them either standing or with the air doll on top - this keeps their seams from bursting

I like that Daio Shi hasn't forgotten about the "Booty" and these new air dolls have booty
Thanks, I was curious to compare the faces. With darker light, my Layna will be an even closer match to Rosita as the face contours would be highlighted. I've no need to post Layna's bum as it does look the same and very nice too!

I rarely lay on top of my airbabes and when I do go on top, my weight is distributed to my arms to prop up my torso.

Just a quick note with my Layna's messy hair. I did leave the factory rubberband in place for as long as I could (as seen in the previous photos of Rosita), but her hair got messed up as she wears wigs and I sleep with her. I did carefully cut the rubber band to remove it rather than yanking it from her factory hair.

Finding Marlene's original face and body is a work in progress. I sometimes wonder if my doll had the wrong head lol.

I certainly agree that 'Daio Shi air babes are awesome sex toys' 8)
Describing my airbabe in the style of Obi-Wan Kenobi; "She's more patch now than doll, twisted and crumpled."
Scammer switching my doll in the style of Darth Vader; "I am altering the deal. Pray I don't alter it any further."
Discussing my dolls in the style of Alien... Woman; "You admire them." Me; "I admire their purity."
Tagline in the style of Robocop; "PART WOMAN, PART FANTASY, ALL DOLL!"

Dolls Alive! -
Marlene And Layna Ch. マーリーン レーナ

rubbersheep

Post by rubbersheep »

Hey all that is a good booty , I reccon a little heat to remove the wrinkles and wow !

rubbersheep

Post by rubbersheep »

Do any one have a good active link for the tan girl with the great booty ?

yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy

RS - try the USA (Amazon/ eBay) sites, not sure what shipping would cost to the land of "OZ"

Rosita is a US imports inflatable babe - so not sure if she'd be on a Australian site

Daio Shi warns in their directions on over inflating, recommending the bootty have those fold lines (6) ?

Rosita is made from sheet vinyl versus the more recent man made latex but she's soft & cuddly none the less

Stay inflated

Ralffarl

Post by Ralffarl »

Lots of fuckable dolls !
Have fun.
-Dolls--------------------------
Pipedreams Kitty (Ordered 2021-03-05) , she arried 2021-03-11
DX VALUE Julia 110CM H-KUPA TPE (Ordered 2023 ) she arrived 2023-04-13
Doll King Real Doll Julia (Ordered 2023 ) she arrived 2023
-Contact--------------------------

On Twitter i am @ralffarl
Email: farleyralf@gmail.com

rubbersheep

Post by rubbersheep »

yorktown wrote:8) Howdy

RS - try the USA (Amazon/ eBay) sites, not sure what shipping would cost to the land of "OZ"

Rosita is a US imports inflatable babe - so not sure if she'd be on a Australian site

Daio Shi warns in their directions on over inflating, recommending the bootty have those fold lines (6) ?

Rosita is made from sheet vinyl versus the more recent man made latex but she's soft & cuddly none the less

Stay inflated
Yes I've tryed looking around with little luck , as for the booty , I've already heat smoothed my personal trainers booty with good results
Rubber sheep
Has means maybe

Entity2020
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Entity2020 »

rubbersheep wrote:Do any one have a good active link for the tan girl with the great booty ?
Try here for USA only; https://www.ebay.com/itm/F-ck-Friends-L ... 3257171482
And here; https://www.adultdvdempire.com/2625380/ ... -toys.html
Here too; https://www.bodybody.com/fuck-friends-love-doll-rosita
One more; https://littlelingerieboutique.com/prod ... -products/

:D
Describing my airbabe in the style of Obi-Wan Kenobi; "She's more patch now than doll, twisted and crumpled."
Scammer switching my doll in the style of Darth Vader; "I am altering the deal. Pray I don't alter it any further."
Discussing my dolls in the style of Alien... Woman; "You admire them." Me; "I admire their purity."
Tagline in the style of Robocop; "PART WOMAN, PART FANTASY, ALL DOLL!"

Dolls Alive! -
Marlene And Layna Ch. マーリーン レーナ

ste03
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by ste03 »

Wish i could have her but she isn't availble in the uk.

yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy

While Hott Products is a California importer for the North American region, in Europa you have Love & Vibes, {L&V} of France - and better yet they have a UK site :idea:

So that's a great choice for you, and their product line blows Hott Products away :mrgreen:

Seriously though, Love & Vibes is a great choice for air dolls in Europa as well as in North America :idea:

Stay inflated

The Doll Man

Post by The Doll Man »

titjob wrote:yorktown
I like the face.
good for a vinyl doll.
:thumbs_up:
🚪 Dollmans Cabinet:__________ viewtopic.php?t=155843

The Doll Man

Post by The Doll Man »

I had seen "Hott Products - Importers" air dolls line for some time, however I never ordered any - until very recently, thru both eBay/ Amazon

The price was right and I got both the sitting (Amber) and the Standing (Tiffany) over the Fall harvest season, there is another Rosita; although she has been elusive

The air dolls are made by Daio Shi - and they are the scaled down versions, probably 150CM for the standing - the sitting is also slightly scaled down too :!:

I had actually avoided these air dolls due to their smaller size - and also I was concerned these would have separate inserts needing to be installed but, they are not. All of the air dolls have fixed inserts - hey that's great - :angel:

I thought I would try them now and see how they worked out - while I assume most aren't traveling much anymore due to the zombie virus - but once the virus is slayed - this air doll would be a great travel companion - allowing for full sexual play yet able to be stored for travel easily :idea:

Like most other Daio Shi made air dolls - these air gal pals are ok, although the standing (Tiffany) had a manufacturing defect in her booty seam, & a small tear developed allowing all her air to escape after only a week of play - it was a very easy fix = and she bounced right back to my bedroom - Amber however seems just perfect :angel:

These air dolls have the standard Daio Shi - TPE inserts - even including the semi seal on both her pussy/ booty entries - which need to be removed before flight - very easy to remove - just do it sober and take your time

As to sexual play - well both versions offer great pleasure - my preference is to the sitting types as they do it for me best - however the standing version with her on top or doing it standing both doll & me is another pleasurable way to get off with these air dolls

Don't pay a Queens ransom for these air dolls, rather look for discounts - she's really not worth more than say $100 (USD)

Availability, I see her in many of the US e-stores as "Hott Products" is a USA importer in Chatsworth California - not sure how that would work out for non-US customers -

Stay Inflated
Hi YT!

Amber is a girl who irresistibly reminds me of DiaoShi's girl MIKO, i look at both of them at the same time, and i dont even know why they attract me so much....

The Doll Man

Post by The Doll Man »

jonathen123 wrote:i have one just like your, and i sent you a picture of my doll a while back. i would like to see a better range of doll heads T_T
Hello jonathen123!

Maybe you should look at my amateur DiaoShi poster, here is my topic
DiaoShi Doll Poster - Which one you choose ? - viewtopic.php?f=5&t=145133

The Doll Man

Post by The Doll Man »

Great stuff - E2020 - :thumbs_up:

You may desire to try the Alie Express site as there are a great many e-stores, there and may have the particular head/ face combo you desire

These Daio Shi air babes are awesome sex toys, I seem to get a great more time with them; than most others - I never mount them - instead I use them either standing or with the air doll on top - this keeps their seams from bursting -- and allows many more missions :mrgreen:

I like that Daio Shi hasn't forgotten about the "Booty" and these new air dolls have booty :P

Stay inflated
Hello YorkTown!

Wooow!! :D
It looks like ms. Rosita Suave on these pictures you showed to us, have by far the best ass of all vinyl girls!!
She could even go to Brasil on Carnevall in Rio, or even to try at "The Miss Bum-Bum Contest" :)

omegadavid
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by omegadavid »

can you please take a pic of tiffany to show how tall she is? also is she good to boing her?

omegadavid
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by omegadavid »

love and vibes do not ship to malta and they have a doll i want badly! they told me to send payment not with paypal...which is suspicious

INFORMATIONS