HOTT PRODUCTS - FUCK FRIENDS

Palace of the plastic princess. Usually ranging from $15 to $300
yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

HOTT PRODUCTS - FUCK FRIENDS

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy

I had seen "Hott Products - Importers" air dolls line for some time, however I never ordered any - until very recently, thru both eBay/ Amazon

The price was right and I got both the sitting (Amber) and the Standing (Tiffany) over the Fall harvest season, there is another Rosita; although she has been elusive

The air dolls are made by Daio Shi - and they are the scaled down versions, probably 150CM for the standing - the sitting is also slightly scaled down too :!:

I had actually avoided these air dolls due to their smaller size - and also I was concerned these would have separate inserts needing to be installed but, they are not. All of the air dolls have fixed inserts - hey that's great - :angel:

I thought I would try them now and see how they worked out - while I assume most aren't traveling much anymore due to the zombie virus - but once the virus is slayed - this air doll would be a great travel companion - allowing for full sexual play yet able to be stored for travel easily :idea:

Like most other Daio Shi made air dolls - these air gal pals are ok, although the standing (Tiffany) had a manufacturing defect in her booty seam, & a small tear developed allowing all her air to escape after only a week of play - it was a very easy fix = and she bounced right back to my bedroom - Amber however seems just perfect :angel:

These air dolls have the standard Daio Shi - TPE inserts - even including the semi seal on both her pussy/ booty entries - which need to be removed before flight - very easy to remove - just do it sober and take your time

As to sexual play - well both versions offer great pleasure - my preference is to the sitting types as they do it for me best - however the standing version with her on top or doing it standing both doll & me is another pleasurable way to get off with these air dolls

Don't pay a Queens ransom for these air dolls, rather look for discounts - she's really not worth more than say $100 (USD)

Availability, I see her in many of the US e-stores as "Hott Products" is a USA importer in Chatsworth California - not sure how that would work out for non-US customers -

Stay Inflated
Attachments
FUCK FRIENDS - AMBER - 11 - Copy.jpg
FUCK FRIENDS - AMBER - 11 - Copy.jpg (251.25 KiB) Viewed 6144 times
FUCK FRIENDS - AMBER - 01 - Copy - Copy.jpg
FUCK FRIENDS - AMBER - 01 - Copy - Copy.jpg (93.67 KiB) Viewed 6144 times
FUCK FRIENDS - AMBER - 02 - Copy.jpg
FUCK FRIENDS - AMBER - 02 - Copy.jpg (384.22 KiB) Viewed 6144 times

yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: HOTT PRODUCTS - FUCK FRIENDS

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy

Some more pictures......

Note that Daio Shi has changed the boobies - to a more natural look VS the coconut with a cherry on top design :mrgreen:
Attachments
FUCK FRIENDS - AMBER - 10 - Copy.jpg
FUCK FRIENDS - AMBER - 10 - Copy.jpg (272.77 KiB) Viewed 6048 times
FUCK FRIENDS - AMBER - 06 - Copy.jpg
FUCK FRIENDS - AMBER - 06 - Copy.jpg (313.43 KiB) Viewed 6048 times
FUCK FRIENDS - AMBER - 08 - Copy.jpg
FUCK FRIENDS - AMBER - 08 - Copy.jpg (185.57 KiB) Viewed 6048 times

jonathen123

Post by jonathen123 »

hope they make new heads

yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy

I sorta kinda like these faces from Daio Shi - yeah they aren't the usual Asian inspired faces, but exotic none the less - nice ..........

Here is Amber before being inflated - smaller size allows her to travel easy - or hang on the couch with you - either way she is a nice package
Attachments
FUCK FRIENDS - AMBER - 03 - Copy.jpg
FUCK FRIENDS - AMBER - 03 - Copy.jpg (332.37 KiB) Viewed 5969 times

yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy

So,

Here is Tiffany the other "HOTT PRODUCTS" importers air doll, she of course is the standing version...............

Like Amber she is a scaled down version of the standard Daio Shi made air dolls & close to 150CM tall

As I mentioned before Tiffany had a flaw in her booty seam. and it tore open <1mm which of course allowed all her air to escape - after a week of play - this of course is an easy fix - and i cut a circular patch much larger than the tear - so as to ensure the tear doesn't spread

Compared to the regular sized Daio Shi the insert size remains the same - so its really only leg length and over all size that either makes her your dream air girl or not.........
Attachments
Tiffany 08 - Copy.jpg
Tiffany 08 - Copy.jpg (282.57 KiB) Viewed 5940 times
Tiffany 06 - Copy.jpg
Tiffany 06 - Copy.jpg (276.29 KiB) Viewed 5940 times
Tiffany 03 - Copy.jpg
Tiffany 03 - Copy.jpg (293.19 KiB) Viewed 5940 times

jonathen123

Post by jonathen123 »

i have one just like your, and i sent you a picture of my doll a while back. i would like to see a better range of doll heads T_T

yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy

Daio Shi - is a large scale manufacturer of air dolls, and is sorta kinda specific to the China market, but of course sells everywhere; where an importer is interested in large scale whole sale purchase - say a 1,000 units

So its more less getting what is available - versus - getting an air doll that looks like Gal Gardot of Wunder Frau fame

Seen below is where the small <1mm tear developed - and my repair of it

Stay inflated
Attachments
Tiffany 07 - Copy.jpg
Tiffany 07 - Copy.jpg (282.57 KiB) Viewed 5784 times
Tiffany 04 - Copy.jpg
Tiffany 04 - Copy.jpg (247.31 KiB) Viewed 5784 times
Tiffany 05 - Copy.jpg
Tiffany 05 - Copy.jpg (250.88 KiB) Viewed 5784 times

shadow66

Post by shadow66 »

hey york, i've had one of these for a while now. they are not too bad. here's 2 pics. she's the one on the right. daioshi is a good doll to get in general. they are definately worth the money. (but like anything else, you can still find bargains!)
Attachments
girls at table 2.jpg
girls at table 2.jpg (1.39 MiB) Viewed 5777 times
girls at table.jpg
girls at table.jpg (1.39 MiB) Viewed 5777 times

titjob
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by titjob »

yorktown
I like the face.
good for a vinyl doll.

yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy

Thanks S66 and T/J/ :thumbs_up:

I think the Daio Shi head/ face combo are real nice, these aren't the normal Asian inspired designs that Daio Shi usually offers on so much of their air babes, so these "HOTT Imports" air dolls are kool for sure

The only other importer with more western inspired faces in the French "Love & Vibes" line and those are really awesome :angel:

I was able to find the other elusive "Rosita" air babe - so any day she will be here with me, and I'll do a set of pics for her - seems many shops are clearing stock from the past holiday season to make room for the 2021 stock

Hope 2021 brings more variety in the air doll market

Stay inflated

yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy

So I last left off, in discussion of "Rosita" - the other "HOTT PRODUCTS" Imports line of FUCK FRIENDS and Rosita is part of that with a new series called the "Swingers" line

As mentioned before all these air dolls are made by Daio Shi, and imported to Hott Products in Chatsworth California, and again they are widely available thru the North American e-stores & Amazon/ eBay sites as well

I found Rosita on eBay, as she has sold very well, and I see why, as she has a wonderful coco skin - other than that she is very similar to the other standing air babe Tiffany to dimensions and even face style (note these are slightly smaller than many of the other Daio Shi style air babes - making great travel companions, (if we ever are allowed to travel again)

Like the the other two Fuck Friends - Rosita has been great as a sex toy - her smaller size also make her a good sleep companion - remember she is in the standing at attention design - there has been no issues with her and she remains well inflated

Stay inflated
Attachments
Rosita Suave 01 - Copy.jpg
Rosita Suave 01 - Copy.jpg (462.87 KiB) Viewed 5306 times
Rosita Suave 02 - Copy.jpg
Rosita Suave 02 - Copy.jpg (419.81 KiB) Viewed 5306 times
Rosita Suave 03 - Copy.jpg
Rosita Suave 03 - Copy.jpg (434.81 KiB) Viewed 5306 times

Entity2020
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Entity2020 »

Re: Rosita

I'm not going to comment every time I see that face lol, but I do make a mental note as she reminds me so much of my airbabe twins.

Interesting darker skin tone.

Thanks for sharing.
Describing my airbabe in the style of Obi-Wan Kenobi; "She's more patch now than doll, twisted and crumpled."
Scammer switching my doll in the style of Darth Vader; "I am altering the deal. Pray I don't alter it any further."
Discussing my dolls in the style of Alien... Woman; "You admire them." Me; "I admire their purity."
Tagline in the style of Robocop; "PART WOMAN, PART FANTASY, ALL DOLL!"

Dolls Alive! -
Marlene And Layna Ch. マーリーン レーナ

yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy

I forgot - E2020 - you like that Daio Shi face/ head combo - :angel:

What gets me every time is the sweet coco skin tone no matter the air babe :thumbs_up:

Stay inflated
Attachments
Rosita Suave 15 - Copy.jpg
Rosita Suave 15 - Copy.jpg (417.27 KiB) Viewed 5172 times
Rosita Suave 06 - Copy.jpg
Rosita Suave 06 - Copy.jpg (266.59 KiB) Viewed 5172 times
Rosita Suave 09 - Copy.jpg
Rosita Suave 09 - Copy.jpg (307.02 KiB) Viewed 5172 times

Entity2020
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Entity2020 »

Oh wow cool! I can see from the extra photos that she's a little different from my two LOVE AND VIBES heads. Rosita does share the same 'DNA' IMO 8O She's quite different from my original Marlene but very close to my new doll Layna (aka Marina).

I own a dark 'chocolate' skin TPE, but have never seen an airbabe with that tone before.

Sadly, Rosita is not suitable for a body swap but I did find her for sale. I notice the arms are fixed. Is your doll the latest stock/design as of 2021 or an older product that hasn't changed much over the years? I'm curious about the history of the face's evolution to know if it's in step across the various vendors. Obviously, LOVE AND VIBES commissioned modifications, but they do seem to be based on the legacy sculpts. My original Marlene sculpt and body size is going to be hard to track down.

Thanks again, much appreciated.
ROSITA vs LOVE AND VIBES
ROSITA vs LOVE AND VIBES
ROSITA vs LOVE AND VIBES.png (1.43 MiB) Viewed 5110 times
Describing my airbabe in the style of Obi-Wan Kenobi; "She's more patch now than doll, twisted and crumpled."
Scammer switching my doll in the style of Darth Vader; "I am altering the deal. Pray I don't alter it any further."
Discussing my dolls in the style of Alien... Woman; "You admire them." Me; "I admire their purity."
Tagline in the style of Robocop; "PART WOMAN, PART FANTASY, ALL DOLL!"

Dolls Alive! -
Marlene And Layna Ch. マーリーン レーナ

yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy

Great stuff - E2020 - :thumbs_up:

You may desire to try the Alie Express site as there are a great many e-stores, there and may have the particular head/ face combo you desire

These Daio Shi air babes are awesome sex toys, I seem to get a great more time with them; than most others - I never mount them - instead I use them either standing or with the air doll on top - this keeps their seams from bursting -- and allows many more missions :mrgreen:

I like that Daio Shi hasn't forgotten about the "Booty" and these new air dolls have booty :P

Stay inflated
Attachments
Rosita Suave 13 - Copy.jpg
Rosita Suave 13 - Copy.jpg (202.55 KiB) Viewed 5049 times
Rosita Suave 11 - Copy.jpg
Rosita Suave 11 - Copy.jpg (302.6 KiB) Viewed 5049 times
Rosita Suave 14 - Copy.jpg
Rosita Suave 14 - Copy.jpg (252.14 KiB) Viewed 5049 times

INFORMATIONS