sanhuiofficial.com

Soft Breast and Stomach option; think twice

Established since 2002, Sanhui Model Making Co.,Ltd has been endeavoring in the creation and the making of life-like female dolls in various sizes and materials. Our products range from anime models to life-sized and altered-proportion platinum silicone love dolls. The dolls are anatomically correct with fully functional orifices to the intimate touch and feel of a real lady with curvy figure from Yoga coaching.
seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Re: Soft Breast and Stomach option; think twice

Post by seagull »

Dolls are all hand made, no precision assembly lines, just highly skilled artists producing beautiful designs
Some designs are more susceptible to damage than others :)

Ande69
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Ande69 »

Yeah I would stay away from the implants. I have 2018 Amelia with brest, stomach and butt implants. Issue that I have is that the implants seem to "sweat" like crazy. I don't know if it's the gel seeping through the silicone or what. This is driving me absolutely insane and I bet that gel is not very healthy to get on your skin or mouth. If somebody can suggest me a good way to empty the breasts, i would really appreciate that.

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by seagull »

Syringe the stuff out
The pinprick practically self seals
A spot of adhesive if you're concerned

However, you now have a doll with built-in Bongo drums
There is a topic about filling hollow breasts to stop the Bongo effect, mostly dry fibrous stuff, cotton balls, polyester filler, etc.
On the other hand you might love the extra squishiness of hollow butt and breasts :)

MinniMagg

Post by MinniMagg »

seagull wrote:Syringe the stuff out
The pinprick practically self seals
Umm... No, the material is WAY to thick to suck out (in my experience). It IS a gel and unless you have a 3/8" diameter tube and a pretty strong vacuum pump, it won't flow. Think of trying to suck cold shredded Jello through a syringe needle.

My Wm163E doll has Gel filled breast, and I don't know if the original owner burst the bladders the gel 'may' have been in, but they are a bit flat and very soft. I tried using a large needle from the kit that refills my ink jet cartridges, and there was no way the gel was going to get 'Sucked out'.

So I was curious what was in there. I made a small cut below were breast, where it would meet the chest, and was able to stick in my finger and some surgical forceps to understand what the 'gel' was. It was a pretty think, white sticky gel material, and there was NO WAY to 'suck' it out. Odds are I would have to slice open the base of the breast and use my hand, or maybe a spoon to clear it out. I decided the was not that bad, and cold welded the small incision closed.

So I question 'if' these 'Gel' implants were ever in some sort of encapsulation or not.

I did put some air in the worst breast using a syringe that was about 1" diameter and 4" long. 3 pumps was too much as they sounded like something was 'rattling' inside, or the 'Tom-tom' sound. They did get a bit bigger, but I let most of the air out and will live with the breast as they are.

What I found very interesting, is that you can buy 'surgeons samples' of real breast implants on Ebay (Everything is on Ebay!). So "If" I ever dig into her breast, who knows if I'll pack them with Poly-fill, or find the right size and buy something like these 600cc implants (various sizes available). At least you are not trying' to use a material, like that Silicone based absorbent, that is NOT encapsulated and may not be compatible with your Doll. At least these ARE inside encapsulation bags.

Image https://www.ebay.com/itm/600cc-Silicone ... SwSIVgHyPi

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by seagull »

My bad, was thinking more basting syringe :)

raulwie

Post by raulwie »

Stupid question: At Sanhui all dolls are now equipped with the soft breast upgrade. Does that mean that it is now always gel-filled breasts? Or are they hollow?

raulwie

Post by raulwie »

Ok, according to Sanhui website, they use „silicone gel“ for the implants that should make the belly, breasts ec. softer.

wynncamp52

Post by wynncamp52 »

Not surprised. As I've stated in past posts: The reason the implants never appealed to me is because back in 2002, when I began my long trek into dolly world, Abyss, a.k.a. Real Doll, also used gel implants in their boobs and butts. And in so, so many photographs that were circulating around the internet back then, the boobs and butts were flattened and/or malformed. I never bought a Real Doll, just because of that reason. I've read posts of some people on here saying that you just have to be careful how you store the doll, but it isn't always that cut and dried in life. Sometimes stuff in life just happens, even when being careful. It's how life works. I sincerely hope you can rectify the issue. Cheers.

linux_tyro

Post by linux_tyro »

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=151709

I'm in a position to get back to this project. Started a new thread in the repair section

PDutus
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by PDutus »

I have a large-breasted girl (not Sanhui) with gel breasts and no issues at all after two years. She spends time standing, sitting and lying in my bed. Sometimes she wears a bra, sometimes she doesn't.
IMG_1579.JPG
IMG_1579.JPG (2.84 MiB) Viewed 509 times
IMG_2019 (resized 1200).JPG
IMG_2019 (resized 1200).JPG (564.84 KiB) Viewed 509 times
I am wary of the soft belly/soft thigh etc options on silicone dolls in particular: I think they can compromise durability.
My girls:
Sophie - JY 175 (JY Head #167)
Valentina - JY 175 (JY Head #101)
Kiania - Sino 161 (Heads S6 & S7)
Rashona - WM 172B (WM Head #64)
Helga - JY 166 (JY head #101)
Patsy - JY 166 (JY Head #102)
Ingrid - JY 166 (SM Head #76)
Monique - JY 165SR (JY Head #134)

MANABU
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by MANABU »

MANABU
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by MANABU »

LoversJD wrote:I know about solid, hollow (can deflate), and gel breasts (Mine has gel breasts). What is the extra soft option exactly?

I've never had hollow breasts. Do they deflate if a hole let's air in?

Am I right in assuming it's easier to repair hollow compared to gel filled. This would actually influence my purchase decision. I've never had to repair a doll beyond a small glue touch up and I don't really look forward to it.

INFORMATIONS