www.funwestdoll.com

could this be a great stuffed or inflatable doll????

Lush Latex Love Dolls...Travel companions that fit in your backpack. Often ranging from $150 to $300
timetraveler1
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

could this be a great stuffed or inflatable doll????

Post by timetraveler1 »

i ran across this web page and think thid weould make a a great stuffed or inflatable doll. it's actually for cross dressing and has no hands or feet or head , but if a person could get those extra parts you could stuff it with fiberfill, my preference ) .
even comes in various colors !!! :D unlike the old latex dolls this one actually has a ass shape !! :D
KnowU Boobs H Cup Silicone Breast Forms With Arms Whole Body Suit Crossdresser

https://www.ebay.com/itm/KnowU-Boobs-H- ... %3A2334524

timetraveler1
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: could this be a great stuffed or inflatable doll????

Post by timetraveler1 »

heres another place that shows the different color bodies .

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Roanyer-H-Cup- ... 3D1&hash=i

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Interstate 44 with 10 long-haired Friends a' Jesus In a chartreuse micra-bus

Post by rubherkitty »

Yes, that's a pretty nice silicone skin for the money. It would probably work OK to pull over a foam body.
Going downtown. Gonna see my gal. Gonna sing her a song. I'm gonna show her my ding dong! C&C

timetraveler1
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by timetraveler1 »

in was wondering how they got into them , then i noticed they actually stretch the neck real wide and get into them that way , that's good it has no zipper that way if used for a doll. man talk about stretchable that's stretchable !!!! 8O 8O 8O

genesis218
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by genesis218 »

I would love to try putting a silicone H cup full body suit on my Kimmi air babe but being the suits are for men I bet the suit would be to big and baggy for it to look good on my air babe. Great idea though.

solitaryman1424

Post by solitaryman1424 »

Just remember, like latex silicone unsupported will tear just like latex, I would line her with a bodystocking, I was thinking about doing that and put a head, hands and feet on the doll, she would be about 25 lbs (stuffed) and not go flat, I might try that this year or next. You can get a catsuit and do the same thing, but the silicone will last a real long time.

timetraveler1
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by timetraveler1 »

if you have the money and are able to i would love to see someone do it , yes fiberfill is very light even a stuffed doll like this for the body shape etc. is or would be a lot lighter then a silicon or tpe doll.

gonna keep my eye on you for this project . :D :wink:
wonder if they make or can create a suit like this with hands and feet already on them ???

DollLoverDude

Post by DollLoverDude »

OMG! this is a nice find! I've been looking for a latex or silicone inflatable doll all over the web but can't find any.
This, however, could be a very good alternative. Just put a cheap inflatable in it and bang!

Of course you would need to find an inflatable of roughly the same size and width, and that might be quite a challenge... Or just buy 2 cheap inflatable dolls and cut & paste them together into the correct size...

Very interesting!!!

This is their official store on aliexpress: https://www.aliexpress.com/store/4643010

timetraveler1
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by timetraveler1 »

the only thing DollLoverDude, like i said i wish they had the hands and feet built into them . i would just as soon fiber fill it tieing off fiberfill in bags for each part lower leg thigh separate craft fiber filled bag . waist in bag , torso in bag arm sections in bags , this allows sections to bend like jointed area's would . but have fiberfill in the doll , doll stays lightweight . otherwise a person could try to make it airtight or as you said place a inflatable in it . one place made custom inflatables on here in latex dolls (catfish ???) so you may be able to buy a doll that looks similur in size and place it in the doll body and inflate it . then you have that extra cost to for the inflatable to .

DollLoverDude

Post by DollLoverDude »

I also thought about putting a catfish doll inside with the correct measurements...
As they have separate inlets for the breasts: don't inflate them, and you're set!

timetraveler1
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by timetraveler1 »

well surely someone on the internet would have latex ( i think that's what the doll was made of of ) could be skin toned and matched up and ordered from someone and added on this doll , same with the feet . to make it a complete doll , same with head if needed. compared to any existing latex doll out their in the past ( maybe excluding the former real doll latex doll) this doll has the most realistic detail and shaped in my opinion, other latex dolls had a butt shape but no crack and buns shape .

jokerisalive
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by jokerisalive »

cool. wonder if it would stretch over a teddy babe or fabric doll?

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Interstate 44 with 10 long-haired Friends a' Jesus In a chartreuse micra-bus

Post by rubherkitty »

jokerisalive wrote:cool. wonder if it would stretch over a teddy babe or fabric doll?
They're designed to fit a man so I would say they would easily fit a plushy. Might even be too loose!
Going downtown. Gonna see my gal. Gonna sing her a song. I'm gonna show her my ding dong! C&C

solitaryman1424

Any doll that is inflatable will not have but crack, the only way to get a but crack is to stuff the doll and no air. And as for the REAL DOLL latex, the core of the doll was foam so it could have a but crack.

solitaryman1424

You can get all the parts, hands, mask,and feet off ebay if you look hard enought.

INFORMATIONS