sexyrealsexdolls.com

Dyeing Nipples with new colors DIY Mod - video

Mods, Repairs & Maintenance related specifically to not specifically listed TPE or TPR Dolls
Brunch
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Dyeing Nipples with new colors DIY Mod - video

Post by Brunch »

richardchocolate wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 2:24 pm Brunch, do you have a preference between the two brands of food coloring?
In general, I find Roxy&Rich the most powerful colors, but their palette of shades is not as large as some of the others. And since it's in relation to TPE skin coloring it's not particularly important with very powerful powder, so in this case just go for the colors you like the most. The most important thing is that they are oil/fat-soluble and not water-based, as water-based cannot be used!

LADollNewbie88
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by LADollNewbie88 »

What color did you use to get that nipple color?

HornyBossKen

Post by HornyBossKen »

Brunch, I just discovered your video which is perfect because I just got a TPE doll that I wanted to improve upon for the areolas and nipples!
I have two questions for you:
1. Will a hair dryer work for the heat or does it have to be a heat gun?
2. Will the dye come out on clothing? I have some gorgeous white satin bras but I don't want to get them stained by the food coloring.

Thanks for your help and any additional advice.
HBK

RevJack
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by RevJack »

It has to get hot enough to begin melting the TPE. The TPE should begin looking Glossy at the right temp. Hair dryers are pretty hard to control in terms of heat temperature and heated area.
And yes, the there is a possibility the dye will come out if you don't heat seal it right.

Reverend Jack
Reverend Jacks Roamin' Cadillac Sex Doll Repair. Roamin' the land fixin' dollies and handing out salvation from the back of his Cadillac.

ALSO TRY Reverend Jack's Anointed Snake Oil, good for cleansing stains from the body and the Soul! Step right up folks, only $5 a bottle! We got plenty to go around! Cash only please.

Aibei 158 Blue Elf, AS 157, XES 128, OR 156G, WM 160C (r), Sanhui 168 (r), WM 157B, WM 138D (Faun), Mistress 168 (r), 6YE 100 (Bubbles)

RevJack
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by RevJack »

There are at least two other tried and true options for coloring TPE.
Chartpak markers (do a search on TDF). They can color the TPE directly.

And mixing mica pigments or artist oil paints with 3M 94 or 3M 94 TPE Paste.
That is then applied to the doll. For best results, heat seal that too.

Reverend Jack
Reverend Jacks Roamin' Cadillac Sex Doll Repair. Roamin' the land fixin' dollies and handing out salvation from the back of his Cadillac.

ALSO TRY Reverend Jack's Anointed Snake Oil, good for cleansing stains from the body and the Soul! Step right up folks, only $5 a bottle! We got plenty to go around! Cash only please.

Aibei 158 Blue Elf, AS 157, XES 128, OR 156G, WM 160C (r), Sanhui 168 (r), WM 157B, WM 138D (Faun), Mistress 168 (r), 6YE 100 (Bubbles)

MinniMagg

Post by MinniMagg »

HornyBossKen wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2024 11:56 am Brunch, I just discovered your video which is perfect because I just got a TPE doll that I wanted to improve upon for the areolas and nipples!
I have two questions for you:
1. Will a hair dryer work for the heat or does it have to be a heat gun?
2. Will the dye come out on clothing? I have some gorgeous white satin bras but I don't want to get them stained by the food coloring.

Thanks for your help and any additional advice.
HBK

I used and been an advocate of using the Roxy and Rich fat based food coloring that brunch pioneered.

I'm not sure what the temperature of a hair dryer is, but I heat the area up to between 125 and 105 degrees C. That seems to set the color in quite nicely. I wait 24 hours and then use a soft white cloth too squeeze the area in the event that any coloring has not set into the doll. Sometimes I get some residual color, sometimes not. It's probably dependent on the heat that I used and the amount of coloration. Such is making very dark brown nipples , or getting the proper Heat into the very corners of the lips. Once any excess is removed by this blocking or squeezing using a soft towel, the rest of the die seems to take a very good set.

And if you make a mistake you can always clean it off with mineral oil, unlike using chartpack markers or oil paints with solvent. While that technique has been shown to work, I'm very leery about making anything completely permanent. Like the chart pack markers.

I made a set of nipples very dark and after about a month I decided I wanted them a bit lighter. I simply a Q-tip with mineral oil and smeared around until the color lightened up. Then I again heat sealed the area.

In my experience, once the food dye is heat set into the tpe, it will not come out in contact with clothing. My girl gets kissed every morning, or more, and the color has been looking just great for the last 6 months.

INFORMATIONS