realsexdoll.com

Fan of aliens, angels, anthromorphs, cyborgs, demons, etc.

A place for new members to post their introduction.

Moderator: Kite

muesky6969
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Fan of aliens, angels, anthromorphs, cyborgs, demons, et

Post by muesky6969 »

seagull wrote:I may bite you.jpg
Is it wrong my brain thought "Please" :glou:
I mean... I have no problem with Agares biting me any times he wants.. :whistle:
Morghana The Doll Witch!! Where I take Science and a little bit of Magic to make my dolls their very best selves...

Morghana's Doll Emporium Thread
viewtopic.php?f=229&t=145649[/i]

Check out “The TPE DOLL EMPORIUM”: (Featuring: Z-Dollman & Morghana the Doll Witch)!!!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCybCey ... AgqYdgmSXg

lover1
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by lover1 »

Where can I find more photos of this unique :thumbs_up: and sexy :thumbs_up: doll? Who is the happy owner? :D

Doll on the right (YLDOLL Delilah #315)
No Faceapp please. I want to see dolls, not artificial smiles.

Bodies: WM 166C tan, WM 163C tan
Heads: YL Allura 193, YL 315, WM 336
Looking for great asian kisser face.

muesky6969
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by muesky6969 »

Okay folks!

I finally remembered to grab the link to my thread on the extreme modification I will be doing..
viewtopic.php?f=229&t=145649&p=2077232#p2077232

Right now on the slab is this lovely blue lady..
PG pic.GIF
PG pic.GIF (39.14 KiB) Viewed 583 times
So right now I am trying to broker with a couple of manufacturers for a green doll so I can turn her into an orc doll and a red doll to make into a succubus.. It is beyond frustrating dealing with these manufacturers.. I will say that Cloud Climax and SM have been pretty wonderful. The blue doll in the picture is a Cloud Climax.. She is amazing, they did so well on her, cannot even explain how pleased with her quality..
Morghana The Doll Witch!! Where I take Science and a little bit of Magic to make my dolls their very best selves...

Check out “The TPE DOLL EMPORIUM”: (Featuring: Z-Dollman & Morghana the Doll Witch)!!!

Namor1st

Post by Namor1st »

How about a multiple breasted doll. Think that would be cool. Or conjoined twin doll. Theres a web site I go to called Multiple Breasted art. It has photo shopped pictures and animated pictures of multiple breasted women and conjoined twins and aliens and animal girls. So check it out .

Namor1st

Post by Namor1st »

Would like to hear everones thorts about this, thank you.

RevJack
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by RevJack »

Namor1st wrote:How about a multiple breasted doll. Think that would be cool. Or conjoined twin doll. Theres a web site I go to called Multiple Breasted art. It has photo shopped pictures and animated pictures of multiple breasted women and conjoined twins and aliens and animal girls. So check it out .
Sounds great, so go do it!
I am pretty sure saw a vendor that produced a tri-breast doll. It was not on their site but here or on twitter or somewhere.

Anyway, get to it! It's a great idea. Get one of those boobie-toys and harvest a middle boob from there.
Or go the puppy/tiger direction and put a second pair right below the first pair!

Got for it!
Reverend Jacks Roamin' Cadillac Sex Doll Repair. Roamin' the land fixin' dollies and handing out salvation from the back of his Cadillac.

ALSO TRY Reverend Jack's Anointed Snake Oil, good for cleansing stains from the body and the Soul! Step right up folks, only $5 a bottle! We got plenty to go around! Cash only please.

Aibei 158 Blue Elf, AS 157, XES 128, OR 156G, WM 160C (r), Sanhui 168 (r), WM 157B, WM 138D (Faun), Mistress 168 (r), 6YE 100 (Bubbles)

ccrider32759
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ccrider32759 »

I played FFXI for over a decade. I played a Mithra of course, so I kind of had a thing for them. I would find it interesting to see a doll like this but with a little bigger rack for playtime. For the game they didn't really make them very busty.
Attachments
images.jpeg
images.jpeg (5.57 KiB) Viewed 539 times
download.jpeg
download.jpeg (6.8 KiB) Viewed 539 times
This was the main one I played.
This was the main one I played.
download (1).jpeg (7.04 KiB) Viewed 539 times
My gals:
Suzie: WM 163cm C cup (2015)
Tama: JY 148cm D cup (2018)

Saki and Hanabi 6YE 160cm G cup

muesky6969
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by muesky6969 »

ccrider32759 wrote:I played FFXI for over a decade. I played a Mithra of course, so I kind of had a thing for them. I would find it interesting to see a doll like this but with a little bigger rack for playtime. For the game they didn't really make them very busty.
So Elsa Babes has a feline face doll, as well as a rabbit and fox female doll. They are pretty cute, and if they were willing to make a doll in a custom color I have some really cool ideas.. Alas, they don't want to customize skin colors... Oh well I will move onto another project..

Thedude89
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Thedude89 »

Got a custom made goblin doll for sale if anyone is interested

viewtopic.php?f=128&t=149247

RevJack
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by RevJack »

Thedude89 wrote:Got a custom made goblin doll for sale if anyone is interested

viewtopic.php?f=128&t=149247
Dude, that gal is awesome! Too bad you have to sell her.
Reverend Jacks Roamin' Cadillac Sex Doll Repair. Roamin' the land fixin' dollies and handing out salvation from the back of his Cadillac.

ALSO TRY Reverend Jack's Anointed Snake Oil, good for cleansing stains from the body and the Soul! Step right up folks, only $5 a bottle! We got plenty to go around! Cash only please.

Aibei 158 Blue Elf, AS 157, XES 128, OR 156G, WM 160C (r), Sanhui 168 (r), WM 157B, WM 138D (Faun), Mistress 168 (r), 6YE 100 (Bubbles)

Cinnamon2077
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Cinnamon2077 »

muesky6969 wrote:Hi Y'all!!

So some of you have already seen my Agares, demon/incubus extraordinaire. ...
Wait... have I seen you on YouTube doing repairs? (Yes, I'm new here! :oops: )

I've made a mental note to get into repairing / molding fine details - nipples, specifically - using tiny strips of TPE from a spare insert and tiny amounts of TPE glue. Is that the sort of thing you've done too or mainly the major surgery stuff? And honestly, the major surgery stuff in this thread is IMPRESSIVE. There's a part of me that definitely has a crush on 6'2" orc girls... and daemonettes... damn!

(Anyone brave enough to make a Keeper of Secrets, Greater Daemon of Slaanesh?! Just an idea... :plaidskirt: )
Alice: WM172D #168
- Personality: Action Girl
- Clothes: Optional

Cin's Photo Journal - Featuring Alice 8-O

muesky6969
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by muesky6969 »

Yep! I am Morghana the Doll Witch... The link to my channel is below in my signature...

If you don't have enough TPE for repairs you can always order TPE dildos or masturbators that a close to the same color..

As for the orc doll, I believe the doll I am looking at is only 170cm tall.. At that height she weighs 125lbs, which is really to heavy for most people including myself to be lifting. Hence why I have some much equipment to move and lift these dolls. If the manufacturer can get the green color I want made, the doll for the orc project is probably going to get a weight reduction done. I am pretty sure I can take at least 25-30lbs off her..

Hummm... Keeper of Secrets, Greater Daemon of Slaanesh.... That would be a challenge as the skeleton would totally have to be redone, and I can pretty much tell you that no manufacturer would be willing to attempt to make a doll with 4-8 arms.. It would be cool but yeah... Then there would be the issue of this doll being very top heavy. It would be easier to make a centaur then a doll with multiple arms.. Although I did see that someone here on the forum had a doll made to look like a horse.. 8O To each is their own...

Cinnamon2077 wrote:
muesky6969 wrote:Hi Y'all!!

So some of you have already seen my Agares, demon/incubus extraordinaire. ...
Wait... have I seen you on YouTube doing repairs? (Yes, I'm new here! :oops: )

I've made a mental note to get into repairing / molding fine details - nipples, specifically - using tiny strips of TPE from a spare insert and tiny amounts of TPE glue. Is that the sort of thing you've done too or mainly the major surgery stuff? And honestly, the major surgery stuff in this thread is IMPRESSIVE. There's a part of me that definitely has a crush on 6'2" orc girls... and daemonettes... damn!

(Anyone brave enough to make a Keeper of Secrets, Greater Daemon of Slaanesh?! Just an idea... :plaidskirt: )

Cinnamon2077
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Cinnamon2077 »

Right! Yeah a Keeper would be completely too heavy the way things are right now. Oh well :oops:
Alice: WM172D #168
- Personality: Action Girl
- Clothes: Optional

Cin's Photo Journal - Featuring Alice 8-O

DarkKnight2022
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by DarkKnight2022 »

I suggest ordering bigsexyplush.com

You can custom order anthro plushies. It would save on implanting each hair.
roninfiertze wrote: Thu Jan 07, 2021 7:30 pm I'd second the anthros. Eventually once I am happy with my house remodeling and can save a bit more I want to reach out to a company that already does hair implanting to ask about fur implanting a complete doll. Probably starting with a head using a custom sculpt for a more specialized nose and larger eyes to hash out any production problems and get things figured out before moving on to a body. Lots of feedback and communication would be needed obviously. I'm sure punching fur on a full body, even in China, I'm looking at an extremely expensive doll just for adding a single feature.

I don't expect it to come cheap, and I'd pay premium for a good looking anthro to cuddle up with at night. This is more my speed.

1.JPG
jaguar_by_odysseusut-d8ii81j.png
red_panda_by_odysseusut-d8erhaq.png

I wish we had something on the market already but alas, it's going to take someone footing a serious bill to even get one available, and even after a custom head sculpt is done, the cost probably won't come down much unless the doll were fabric, which doesn't really interest me as I've already been down that road on my own.

The Doll Man

Re: Fan of aliens, angels, anthromorphs, cyborgs, demons, etc.

Post by The Doll Man »

Demon Girl, 043.jpg
Demon Girl, 043.jpg (380.69 KiB) Viewed 134 times

INFORMATIONS