realsexdoll.com

Fan of aliens, angels, anthromorphs, cyborgs, demons, etc.

A place for new members to post their introduction.

Moderator: Kite

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Interstate 44 with 10 long-haired Friends a' Jesus In a chartreuse micra-bus

Re: Fan of aliens, angels, anthromorphs, cyborgs, demons, et

Post by rubherkitty »

disinterestedguy wrote:I signed up on these forums just for this lol.

Are any manufacturers making these types of dolls. Would love to get a Tiefling. Something along the lines of Alfira's horns and skin tone but with the base body and face of say Natascha from WM Dolls or Samantha from SE Dolls.
Welcome to TDF!

If you want to make a bunch of mods to a doll, go with silicone.
You can make a mold, cast the parts in silicone and glue onto the doll. You can paint silicone w/a silicone based paint as well.
Attachments
silicone mask.jpeg
silicone mask.jpeg (31.02 KiB) Viewed 563 times
Going downtown. Gonna see my gal. Gonna sing her a song. I'm gonna show her my ding dong! C&C

Blisst
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Blisst »

Are any manufacturers making these types of dolls. Would love to get a Tiefling. Something along the lines of Alfira's horns and skin tone but with the base body and face of say Natascha from WM Dolls or Samantha from SE Dolls.
Custom skin tones are out there. There are quite a few variants of red, blue, and I've even seen a couple in various indigo bases. I've only seen 1 with a green hue thus far, and it was more of a sickly grey-green like you might see on an "grey (alien)" than an orcish green. That doesn't mean there aren't more out there, it's just what I've seen.
muesky6969 wrote:Hi Y'all!!

So some of you have already seen my Agares, demon/incubus extraordinaire. Agares is the beautiful darkness in my avatar, but I will post a picture or two. As Seagull mentioned, I am working on giving him a tail. Well okay, it is on the To-Do List. Right now I am focusing on weight reduction. So unfortunately, it is going to be a bit before I get to attaching his tail, but when I do I will post some pictures.

As for the tail, I have toyed with a few ideas. Detachable, magnetic or permanent, ultimately I am going with permanent, and here is why. I could mount an attachment on his skeleton, since I will be cutting him open to add the hollow insert to get his weight down, but then I would run the risk of moisture getting into his body and causing a mess. As for magnets, the neo-size and weight that you would have to mount in the body to make the tail stay on are huge and expensive. you also run the risk of ripping the one mounted in the body out, if it is not connected to the frame. Of course mounting it to the frame is easy enough to do, but you have to make sure you get the right size magnets, or it won't hold the tail on, and all you work was for nothing. Or you will have to go in and add more magnets.

For Agares' tail it will actually be covered with TPE and grafted onto his body after mounted to his frame. I am going to use a metal pipe split long ways (trough style) to mold the two halves of the tail that will have a metal wire, wrapped in gauze, embedded in it so the tail will be prehensile. The end of the wire will be mounted to his skeleton, but will have a pvc housing so the wire doesn't rip through the TPE. Sorry I don't have the designs written down, it is all in my head, but if this is something you want to do, let me know and I will walk you through it.

The reason I am using metal pipe for the tail mold is I decided to go with hot processing because it will be much cheaper and less toxic overall then going with the cold processing. To cold process the TPE, it will take a gallon of the 3M tape primer and that is currently around $200. For hot processing I already have a non-stick electric fryer/dutch oven, I don't use do no extra cost.. Once the tail is attached and soldered to the frame, I will close him back up and then using TPE paste, heated spoon, etc. and adhere it to his back so it looks like it is part of him. Then I am going to hair punch the end of Agares' tail like a lion's. Actually it is not going to be nearly as hard as the weight reduction process, or when I first grafted his ears.

I had looked into buying the TPE for Agares tail but the manufacturers treat this stuff like gold and want to charge $250 for 6-7 kgs of TPE, but since I will be removing about 20-30lbs of it when I scoop his chest cavity, abdomen, thighs and ass out, I will more then enough to make his tail.

So if you are wanting ears that are more animorphic, that is actually not hard, you will just need to cut the human ones off. and either mold or sculpt whatever shape you want and graft the ears with cold welding using TPE paste, on the top of their head. The other option is to mold them and mount neo-magnets in the head and the ears. Here is the thing when working with neo-magnets, you are going to need to get yourself some aluminum spoons, or strips and mount handles for heat sculpting, because steel spoons, etc. will rip the magnet out of the skin to attach to the spoon or whatever you are using to heat sculpt with.. Yeah don't ask me how I know this.. I made some aluminum heat tools with handles and they were pretty easy and relatively cheap to make.

In a couple of months I am planning on ordering another doll in a custom dark red color. He will be getting horns, pointed ears and a tail, as well. Still toying with the idea of making cloven hooves but I am worried about balancing issues, so I don't know if that is going to happen or not. Still got so much to do on the dolls I have.. LOL!!

Please do post build pics as you can!

Excellent point on the the ferrous plate ripping through the flesh if it's not attached to the frame.

I'm curious what kind of wire you plan to use, and was wondering if you'd thought of something maybe a little more robust like a bit of gooseneck like you'd find on some lamps, phone/tablet holders, and microphone stands. Since they typically have cabling running through them that could give you the wire you need (depending on gauge) to affix to the skeleton itself.

My initial thoughts for custom ears were to start them the same way I used to back when I was doing stage/theatre makeup and effects. Little bit of screen/mesh, or cotton batting/gause, liquid latex to make a positive. Make a negative from the mold, pour silicone in the mold and have a positive ready to go. Add some invisible elastics to hold it in place if you don't want it to be permanent.

rubherkitty wrote:

Welcome to TDF!

You can make a mold, cast the parts in silicone and glue onto the doll. You can paint silicone w/a silicone based paint as well.

Rubherkitty, thank you for stating that so plainly. I'd come to that conclusion myself, but it's nice to just see someone else say it so succinctly.
-no sig

muesky6969
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by muesky6969 »

rubherkitty wrote:

Welcome to TDF!

That is a great idea Rubherkitty! Unfortunately I only have TPE dolls. Down the line once I have mastered modifying and working with TPE I would like to get a silicone doll. There is a model I really like but I don't know how to work on silicone....yet. :wink: Also manufacturers of silicone dolls are more willing to make the dolls in custom colors. Since I am wanting a doll in dark red and another in true black, it maybe something down the line.

Still need to finish the modification on the dolls I have, plus I am working on weight reduction, and I don't know how well cutting open a silicone doll, scooping out his guts, installing an insert and closing him back up is going to work.. Maybe by the time I am ready to buy a silicone doll the manufacturers will have come up with a viable solution to reducing the dolls' weight.. One can only hope!!
Morghana The Doll Witch!! Where I take Science and a little bit of Magic to make my dolls their very best selves...

Morghana's Doll Emporium Thread
viewtopic.php?f=229&t=145649[/i]

Check out “The TPE DOLL EMPORIUM”: (Featuring: Z-Dollman & Morghana the Doll Witch)!!!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCybCey ... AgqYdgmSXg

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by seagull »

If the Silicone doll has a foam core, could make it easier, or more difficult :twisted:

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by seagull »

Wheezer was getting into using Silicone molds for TPE castings :)

muesky6969
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by muesky6969 »

seagull wrote:If the Silicone doll has a foam core, could make it easier, or more difficult :twisted:
David who has the Jake and Gabriel channel on Youtube, has a doll from Sinthetics. Sinthetics' dolls have foam cores and every so often David has to inject a syringe and let out the gas that builds up in Gabriel's chest. Which I guess is a common issue. Considering how damn expensive Sinthetics' dolls are, I find this kind of ridiculous. To be honest I would be willing to do this if I could get a doll with a foam core. But if I am going to cut open my dolls, carve out their guts, install inserts and then close them back up. I don't want to have to deal with "burping" my dolls, down the line.. I am already struggling with the idea of having to do this as it is, as I am emotionally attached to my dolls. :?
Morghana The Doll Witch!! Where I take Science and a little bit of Magic to make my dolls their very best selves...

Check out “The TPE DOLL EMPORIUM”: (Featuring: Z-Dollman & Morghana the Doll Witch)!!!

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by seagull »

Dang, a whole new level of realism, dolls that can burp :)

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by seagull »

And another rare negative about Silicone :(

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Interstate 44 with 10 long-haired Friends a' Jesus In a chartreuse micra-bus

Post by rubherkitty »

Most silicone dolls are foam core. No need to cut them open to install air chamber to reduce weight.

Silicone dolls are easy to repair with "off the shelf" glue called SilPoxy.

Never heard of a silicone doll having to burp. Must be a foam issue or issues with the breast gel?
Going downtown. Gonna see my gal. Gonna sing her a song. I'm gonna show her my ding dong! C&C

Blisst
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Blisst »

seagull wrote:Dang, a whole new level of realism, dolls that can burp :)
Toy burping dolls have been around since at least the 60's. Although, I haven't seen the technology make it into sex dolls.

I know there were also feeding dolls and piddle dolls as well for a long time, so it should be easy enough to investigate how the toy doll companies do it and replicate it into your sex doll if you're into that sort of realism.
-no sig

muesky6969
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by muesky6969 »

Burping dolls, dolls that piddle and eat.. You all are so funny!!

Okay, so if silicone dolls have foam cores why are they so damn heavy. The silicone model I am interested in is 160cm tall and weighs 39kgs which is the same weight as my WM 160cm.

I would pay the extra $1k for a silicone doll if it was lighter, but it would need to be 9kgs or more lighter for me to spend that much extra money. JS

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by rubherkitty »

muesky6969 wrote:snip
Okay, so if silicone dolls have foam cores why are they so damn heavy. The silicone model I am interested in is 160cm tall and weighs 39kgs which is the same weight as my WM 160cm.
JS
What 160cm silicone doll specifically?
I said most silicone dolls use foam core.
And some dolls more foam than others.

Ruby13 skeletons had a foam body molded onto the skeleton then it was manually cut down so a layer of silicone could be molded over.
Attachments
doll ruby13 foam core.jpg
doll ruby13 foam core.jpg (103.58 KiB) Viewed 491 times

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by seagull »

viewtopic.php?f=87&t=138006
They're getting there :)

muesky6969
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by muesky6969 »

Hi everyone!
I was reviewing posts on here and wanted to respond to some questions and ideas for animorph dolls.. So you can get custom heads made by a few vendors. My Robot Doll is one of them, but there are a couple of others, I just cannot remember which ones. They may be able to make a animal head and I do know that WM and RF will make dolls in custom colors.

As for a doll that has fur punched in, I would say that would not be the best idea, for several reasons. First the hair will shed, no way to stop that from happening. Second it would be nearly impossible to clean the doll without the hair falling out or just not getting the doll clean.. Lastly you better be willing to drop 50k+ to get a doll like this made.

Tails... Okay, so this is still on my to do list.. Here is what I have come up with so far. Mount a heavy duty neo-magnet in the back. When I say mount I mean you need to cut open your dolls and attach the magnet in a copper housing (copper because you do not want the skeleton to become magnetized, to the doll's pelvis skeleton, other wise when you take the tail off you will rip the magnet out.. Don't ask me how I know this. Another thing, the mounting in the pelvis needs to be fixed so it cannot move around or it will cut up the TPE from the inside.

The tail will have a neo magnet mounted at the base.. This way you can take the tail on and off, as wanted and over clothes, even. Here is the thing, the magnets strong enough to do hold a fair size tail on are not going to be cheap. The ones I have priced are about $45-50 each.. The tail can be made out of just about anything but the lighter the better. Originally I was going to go with TPE with a fence wire fiberglass core but that is a lot of work, I just honestly don't have the time for it right now.

So let tell you about my new project. I purchased a blue doll from Climax, unfortunately I did not know she did not have elf ears so I will be grafting those on.. This will be video taped and posted on my channel when I finish. She is going to be turned into an undine. The plan is to mottle and scale texture her skin, give her webbed fingers and toes, of course the elf ears and a few other ideas have swirling around in my brain.. Oh and she will be for sale...

My other big project will be one of my own dolls, E'agle is going to be made into a satyr hybrid. First because he weighs 145lbs and that is way too much for me to move safely, and second because I can.. The plan is to strip off the tpe from his hips, legs and feet completely. I purchased medium density foam and will carve the goat legs for the thighs and calves. He will have hooves which I am going to make out of dyed resin, that will be attached to the foot plate. Over the foam hips, thighs and calves, I will cover that with a rubber coating, then over that I have synthetic mongolian sheep skin I will use. The real challenge is that I am keeping his anus and penis (which is attached). Otherwise this would not be that hard.. Another consideration is making him taller. Right now he is 5'10", the hooves will give him 2+" but I may end up lengthening his skeleton at his back, thighs and calves by 1" so that would put him at around 6'3" but his weight will only be around 80lbs..

I say several of you mention that you are interested in orc dolls. Pretty sure that is in my skill set to make. The key is to find a doll that will work for the facial modifications.. If anyone finds a doll they think might work for an orc project, please send me a picture of the head with the manufacturer and model number if possible. I already know the body style that will work.. This sounds like a really fun project, I would love to test my skills on..

So I did a thing with my Agares... He got aged up about 10 years. Here is the thing... If you have the time and skill you can have any doll you want.. That is the beauty of these dolls, you are only limited to your own imagination. My Agares is proof of that..
Attachments
the whole package.jpg
the whole package.jpg (142.94 KiB) Viewed 303 times
I may bite you.jpg
I may bite you.jpg (121.64 KiB) Viewed 303 times

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by seagull »

I may bite you.jpg
Is it wrong my brain thought "Please" :glou:

INFORMATIONS