sexyrealsexdolls.com

Replacement/spare nipples

Mods, Repairs & Maintenance related specifically to not specifically listed Silicone Dolls
bringiton23

Replacement/spare nipples

Post by bringiton23 »

Tittle (heh). I googled around but only got ads for full dolls, novelty items, and prosthetic services. Can somebody point me in the direction of a shop or manufacturer that can sell me just nipples? The method of attachment does not matter too much. Also want to mention that I don't need repair kits, tools, and such; only the nipples themselves.

Brunch
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Replacement/spare nipples

Post by Brunch »

https://www.google.dk/search?q=silicone ... s&tbm=isch
nipples.jpg
nipples.jpg (721.12 KiB) Viewed 499 times

bringiton23

Post by bringiton23 »

As mentioned in op I did this already. Guess I'll start contacting manufacturers at random now.

Brunch
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Brunch »

bringiton23 wrote:As mentioned in op I did this already. Guess I'll start contacting manufacturers at random now.
Okay! I don't get what you mean then, because all you need is right there... Never mind

bringiton23

Post by bringiton23 »

Brunch wrote:
bringiton23 wrote:As mentioned in op I did this already. Guess I'll start contacting manufacturers at random now.
Okay! I don't get what you mean then, because all you need is right there... Never mind
The problem with the ones that applyin this search is that they are either the wrong color, the wrong size, or are of too low quality. Most if not all of these aren't even intended for this purpose, hence why I was hoping someone could recommend a vendor or manufacturer that deals with dolls specifically. But thank you for trying :)

Anon156
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Anon156 »

For something this small i'd recommend to create them yourself, would be quite easy with a 3D printer and some platinum grade silicone, hard part would be to get the right color i guess.

bringiton23

Post by bringiton23 »

Anon156 wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2023 11:22 am For something this small i'd recommend to create them yourself, would be quite easy with a 3D printer and some platinum grade silicone, hard part would be to get the right color i guess.
This thread was quite old, but I'll reply for the sake of closure.

I already did the same as what you suggested and printed a mold and cast silicone. Color wasnt difficult to get right as I was already familiar with it. Thanks 👍

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by seagull »

:thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:

INFORMATIONS