www.wmdolls.com

Is this a typical newbie experience?

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
EmmaLover

Is this a typical newbie experience?

Post by EmmaLover »

well everyone I finally got my WM 166C.

I find her attractive. running into some issues though. positioning is rather difficult. trying to get just the right height/angle. I've mostly "succeeded" in anal, but the thing is her ass is looser than her pussy on mine :? (I chose the insert type)

I've tried cowgirl, succeeded in getting in her pussy but couldn't stay hard. between hearing her head rattle around and trying to lift her up and down it just wasn't working out. wish there was some way she could be up a little more instead of her weight all on me.

so far I haven't had an orgasm. I'm patiently optimistic at this point. curious how many others had a similar experience to this. I'm hoping it can only get better and this is just our practice rounds. wasn't expecting it to be this hard though. somewhat regretting the insert model unless if I'm doing something wrong

Ztar073
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Is this a typical newbie experience?

Post by Ztar073 »

Well as to your cowgirl problem, you could always get one of these
41lrSetbe-L._SL1102_.jpg
41lrSetbe-L._SL1102_.jpg (28.49 KiB) Viewed 2181 times

Beardo822

Post by Beardo822 »

Sounds pretty much par for the course. Welcome to doll life!
Both my dolls are fixed vagina and the ass on both does feel a tiny bit "less tight" but still satisfactory.
Start with missionary for your first few orgasms. Its a heavier, taller doll to start with but you'll get the hang of it. Take your time and get used to how all her limbs move before you go having acrobatic sex with her!
Cheers!

Dees luver
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by Dees luver »

For missionary put her on a pillow to lift her up to you and put her knees close to her chest as they go. You’ll figure out lots of tricks in time
Master of Puppets...

riotmac
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by riotmac »

yea sticking to missionary at first is best to get used to her. doggy can be done just got to have some extra pillows on hand to prop her up. this is my cowgirl method i usually have her on her back with her legs bent straight up then get her legs spread into a good position to be on top. then i get into position with her between my legs inch close enough to enter her and grab her arms and then lean back onto my back so now shes on top. you can also just leave her legs together and straight up and then lean back so her legs will be on top of you across your stomach/chest if youre worried about damaging her toes. this way your already inside her before she gets on top of you and youre not trying to struggle to get her on top of you before you lose your hard on.
Gameladydoll Ciri/Quiet thread - viewtopic.php?t=162288

Jimmy_71
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Jimmy_71 »

To get rid of head rattle, add 2 garden hose washers over the head bolt.
My girls:
Karissa (Zelex SLE 172E with head 204)
Karine (WM158D / #273)
MG (WM172G)
Anya (WM172D Gel / #370)
Andrea & Veronica (WM172D Hollow / #370 & #S19 shared body)
Patricia & Tatiana (WM166C / #252 & #266 shared body)
Alyssa & Isabelle (WM158D / #74 & #162 shared body)
Karissa's Thread
Jimmy's WM Babes
Link To Their Old Threads
Link To Their Photo Albums
Link To Their Instagram

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

As for missionary, sit her up in bed and with one hand on her stomach use the other hand on her back to push forward. The upper torso will go toward her knees as like he's going to tie her shoes. Lay her back down and open the legs to your satisfaction, push them back and you'll find you won't need a pillow under her butt as the angle will be higher. I hope you can get the visual picture.

DG
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by DG »

Sometimes it just takes a little bit of time, practice and patience before setting into a comfortable routine. Don't worry, you'll get there. :)
I love and have loved many dolls.
Former Dolls:
Samantha - SY 165cm Elf
Charles - IronTech male
Clint - IronTech male
Marcellus - Male Real Doll - Body A
Orion - Male Real Doll - Body A
Lance - WM Male #207 head
Larry - WM Male #207 head
Colt - Gabriel M1 Sinthetics Male
Dolls in Storage:
Laurence (aka Doc, Dorian, Beau) - Homemade fabric male doll
Trevor - Homemade Fabric male doll
Tristan - Homemade Fabric/Silicone hybrid male doll
Landon - WM Male #207 Head

Current Dolls
Lawrence - Homemade Fabric/Silicone hybrid male doll

DexterQuest
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DexterQuest »

With WM and other brands I have, the anus is too wide. I don't know why they make it so wide. (This has nothing to do with insert vs fixed.) This is also the biggest reason why someone I know hasn't bought a doll, but has been carefully looking for over 2 years. They absolutely need a tight anus.

I'll complain about most vaginas too because that gapes when you spread the legs. And the anus gets unholy wide with some models with legs apart. This is because they mold the doll with the legs nearly closed. They really should have the legs and arms spread apart in the design. This would make the mold harder to handle and store, but the results would be worth it. Who knows how long we have to wait for this "innovation".

I don't attempt cowgirl with full sized dolls. I use other dolls when doing that position. But people do come up with solutions like pulleys or that sitting device.

JJb_ing

Post by JJb_ing »

I don't know about "loose" ass on your model 166C (I don't have) but yeah the anal holes on my 162E is larger than my 172D and yeah its definitely easier for me to insert into anal than vagina (both) for some reason. I really don't know why they don't tiny anal opening up like a real ass sphincter, but instead have that finger size gapping hole. Fleshlight does a decent job.

As for the head rattle, here is the way to firm up the attachment so it is solid and I do mean solid as one unit.

Tools you need:

A. Small hex screw driver (don't know the exact size) for the 2 grub screw ball bearing nuts (don't know the exact terminology also).
B. Teflon plumbers tape
C. Cotton balls

Steps:

1. Adjust the grub hex screw, so the ball bearings extend out the farthest it can go. Then rotate it so it shortens just a little. Do this for both.

2. Wrap the nylon tape around the connector so the head can move side to side smoothly as will stay in the position.

3. Stick 1 or 2 cotton balls into the neck so it takes up some of the empty space.

4. Screw connector to neck.

5. Connect the head and if head doesn't fit the ball bearings are too extended adjust and adjust the grub screws til the connector forms a tight fit.

I personally don't switch heads so I extend the ball bearings out most of the way and push the head down rather hard and snug on the connector. It's super solid. You can give your gal a real work out and and the head will move with the body like a real gal would. Grant I can't take the head off without some real effort like in headlock grip but its worth it for the playtime fun.

Hope that helps with the head. I had the same issue the first time too. As for positions and what not you'll figure it out. Yeah it'll need some time to get used to dolls but people need the time to get use to eachother too.

Have fun and Happy New Year!
Attachments
20201230_213312.jpg
20201230_213312.jpg (3.42 MiB) Viewed 2081 times
20201230_213428.jpg
20201230_213428.jpg (2.78 MiB) Viewed 2081 times
20201230_213613.jpg
20201230_213613.jpg (3.38 MiB) Viewed 2081 times
20201230_213641.jpg
20201230_213641.jpg (2.92 MiB) Viewed 2081 times
20201230_213725.jpg
20201230_213725.jpg (3.13 MiB) Viewed 2081 times

bigchilli
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by bigchilli »

Ha I think you just described most first timers experiences tbh
Practice makes perfect
Not sure how most try cowgirl with dolls but her knees take most of her weight
Then you can have her close to your chest or more upright.
If I want to bounce Mia I normally have her leaning back slightly with her hands on my knee area or up behind her head

Jimmy_71
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Jimmy_71 »

Jimmy_71 wrote:To get rid of head rattle, add 2 garden hose washers over the head bolt.
I just wanted to add, that this is without using the quick connect head adapter but the threaded fitting. :)
My girls:
Karissa (Zelex SLE 172E with head 204)
Karine (WM158D / #273)
MG (WM172G)
Anya (WM172D Gel / #370)
Andrea & Veronica (WM172D Hollow / #370 & #S19 shared body)
Patricia & Tatiana (WM166C / #252 & #266 shared body)
Alyssa & Isabelle (WM158D / #74 & #162 shared body)
Karissa's Thread
Jimmy's WM Babes
Link To Their Old Threads
Link To Their Photo Albums
Link To Their Instagram

ca_dollski

Post by ca_dollski »

Yeah, this is the exact experience that I have been experiencing with my doll (163-H). Had her for a few weeks, can't really do anything sexual with her. I have been able to do blowjobs to this point with a some difficulty.
For now, I just keep her around, talk to her and cuddle with her.

EmmaLover

Post by EmmaLover »

appreciate all the replies, this is helpful :)

sculliansnollygoste
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by sculliansnollygoste »

I received my first doll a few days before you, missionary has been the way to go for me with her legs wrapped around my waist. I tried cowgirl and lotus, but quickly gave up as she is a 172D which wore me out quickly.

INFORMATIONS