Starpery.com

lower eyelash replacement

Ding! POP! Crash! Thud! oops...let's get her all fixed up!
Zippy81
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: lower eyelash replacement

Post by Zippy81 »

kevinth1985 wrote:
Zippy81 wrote:
61Y6YEzdIpL._AC_SL1100_.jpg
81PcU1SjOaL._SL1500_.jpg
I use this.

Just "drip" a few drops onto an index card or wax paper. Dip the tip of the tooth pick in the tiny puddle. Carefully,accurately, and slowly apply to lid area using the toothpick. I only secure the lash at 3 points starting first at the side of the eyelid located towards the nose. Let dry. Then apply the middle point of the eyelid. Let dry.Then the side of the lid towards the cheek bone area. This way you can accurately gauge how much excess you'll need to trim off and you'll be able to set the proper lash starting point distance from inner eyelid corner so it looks natural. (Not all lashes start right in the corner of an eyelid. same applies to bottom. I use this Tweezer kit to hold the lashes as they are being applied.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B071K ... UTF8&psc=1
Great info!
Thank Mishka for that!

elyx

Re: lower eyelash replacement

Post by elyx »

I like blondes wrote:Also, don't get eyelash glue on your doll & don't use nail polish remover to remove the glue. Just learned the hard way. It's an expensive learning lesson.
I used standard eyelash glue that comes with some eyelash kits and it works great so far. You don't really need glue remover since it peels off itself and you can pick it off with your fingers.

Was the bad experience because of the glue or the nail polish remover?

INFORMATIONS