realsexdoll.com

Happy to be here!

A place for new members to post their introduction.

Moderator: Kite

Hipguy
Apprentice
Apprentice

Happy to be here!

Post by Hipguy »

Hey! New to dolls, not new to toys by any means! I’ll post pictures of my hips if that’s allowed? I’m finally getting my own place and will be looking into getting myself a nice housewarming gift :D . Any suggestions appreciated, love seeing all the amazing dolls on here!

Studio
Asst. Manager - TDF
Asst. Manager - TDF

Re: Happy to be here!

Post by Studio »

Welcome to TDF. There is a subforum for toys if you want to share viewforum.php?f=101 Why not tell us what you are looking for in a doll? I am sure you will get many good suggestions.

zaxdoll
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by zaxdoll »

Hello and welcome :mrgreen:

What are you looking for ?

Grimmiekins
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Grimmiekins »

what is your budget for a doll?

LoversJD
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by LoversJD »

1. There are two different materials TPE and Silicone, each has its own fan base. I was originally swayed in the direction of Silicone, loved the details on the face and the material is hardy, however, it is rubber and so needs to be powdered to be smooth (also tougher than TPE which is soft.)

I have recently got a TPE body which is really soft, realistic and has a smooth feel to it all the time (it produces it's own oil kinda like the human body too), however, there is a downside that I have noticed so far: The makeup on the body (I can see this happening on a TPE face too) will be rapidly losing detail and so you will need to be ready to get a makeup kit and learning how to touch up and reapply makeup in areas.

So I decided on a Silicone face for detail and TPE body for softness and realism. There are different blends of each - so my knowledge across all brands is very limited. You should also only get a silicone/TPE mix with brands that specialize in that area. Their blends seem to be designed to complement the others. I.e my TPE body does not produce enough oil to be noticeable on the bed, so might also not agitate/ conflict with the silicone head.

So remember to research all the pros and cons of each material blend (based on manufacturer) while making a decision. You should ask for a video demonstration of the material, look at reviews, and discuss your ideas with more experienced doll owners to prevent yourself from making the same mistakes everyone does jumping in blindly.

2. Also, consider the weight and size of a doll. My doll is 148cm and the weight is around 28kg. I bench 80KG on my chest 5x5 and this doll is still awkward and heavy for me. The 80kg on my chest is controlled weight in a controlled environment. The doll is 28kg of dead weight that you need to maneuver around sometimes not being able to follow strict lifting protocols. So check the weight and really consider where you will be moving the doll (shower downstairs, living room two stories up etc).

3. Check the laws in your country/ state with regards to the importation and ownership of a love doll. Follow those guidelines.
Perception - "We don't see things as they are. We see them as we are." Anais Nin

XYDoll Monika 148cm -

Hipguy
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Hipguy »

Thanks, I’ll definitely check out that sub forum!

But as far as budget goes, I can’t really put a price on something like this. I don’t mind spending a couple grand for something that’ll keep me happy! I’m looking for the softest, most realistic material and something that jiggles is a must.

I’ve done a bit of research on the two materials but I didn’t know about the makeup running and I hadn’t even considered swapping heads. I do workout quite a bit myself but I’m looking for a good weight that can still be tossed around. I do live in the US, so thankfully I’ll have the green light. I appreciate all the information and am open to anymore ideas. There’s so many bodies, faces, I seriously don’t know where to begin haha

INFORMATIONS