reallovesexdolls.com

140 4'7 Ncup ultra bounce

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
GeneralGrievous
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

140 4'7 Ncup ultra bounce

Post by GeneralGrievous »

Sup fellas, remember me?

I posted a few questions as a first time buyer and you all helped me out quite a bit. Well, now two dolls later I come to you again (the honeymoon phase hasn't ended).

I gotta get in on this ultra bounce thing. I watched a video of it and wow. I'ma give RLSD all my money. With that said how do you think it would work in the 140 Ncup?

I'm gonna get this doll either way, I love the look and height of it (I am a short lol) I'm just concerned she won't be around long. I know RLSD says they got the ultra bounce issues figured out - anyone have some info at what I could be getting into with a super busty beauty with the bounce feature? Special upkeep?

I'd hate to see her break after a few rounds. Anyone have some advice, tips, warnings??? Will her dairy cannons fall off after a year?

Also, I lurked here for years before buying. Thought I was a weirdo. And now that I feel like something of a doll veteran...I'm just so happy I pulled the trigger on this. I've had many gfs, but the doll life is far more rewarding. For me at least.

Cheers!

https://reallovesexdolls.com/140cm-4ft7-custom-n-cup/

RealLoveSexDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Re: 140 4'7 Ncup ultra bounce

Post by RealLoveSexDolls »

Since WM Doll has said they fixed the issue with the Ultra-bounce issues, we have not had a single issue reported from customers, WM Doll took the issue very seriously, and with all the subsequent orders there has not been a single problem reported. So order confidently! And in the long shot that something did happen, you can rest assured we would take care of it! RLSD is the vendor you can trust to have your back 100%!

Real Love Sex Dolls is the #1 seller of Realistic Life-size TPE Sex Dolls in the USA.
Based in Austin, TX, RLSD is a family-owned company.

The staff at RLSD were terrific in assisting me with every aspect of my purchase. They are committed and passionate about their dolls and their customers. - Timothy D.
RLSD stands behind their product and their service is professional and reliable. I am very happy I chose them. GO FOR IT, its worth it! - Rod E.
My thanks to RLSD, their guidance and knowledge helped me in choosing the right doll for my needs.I will buy from them again in the future, I highly recommend! - Mark Z.

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by CF »

That is great to hear!

Do you have a link to the ultra bounce video? That sounds terrific!
Viva la megaboobs!
*My juicy Cherry: viewtopic.php?t=154759
*Z-cup Moira: viewtopic.php?t=138543
*BBW Breanna: viewtopic.php?t=143116
*Yulia: viewtopic.php?t=122950
*Tina viewtopic.php?t=121819
*Aurora Jolie: viewtopic.php?t=106838
*World-famous Una Carha: viewtopic.php?t=93292

GeneralGrievous
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by GeneralGrievous »

Wow that's so great to read.
Thank you, RLSD.

And to the other comment about the video - it's in the thread not far down from this one about the ultra bounce feature/issues with it.. Somebody posted a link to download a video of the bouncing, after the issues were resolved. It's mesmerizing.

Bad Moose
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Bad Moose »

I am waiting on one now. Ordered December 1st. I will let you know what she is like. I intend to some extensive product testing when she arrives.

Brunch
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Brunch »

Guess it's this one: https://youtu.be/Uy4wX4Bdy0M

INFORMATIONS