www.funwestdoll.com

The Legend of Letha

Lush Latex Love Dolls...Travel companions that fit in your backpack. Often ranging from $150 to $300
anylooner
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

The Legend of Letha

Post by anylooner »

Hey guys :)

Not long ago finally got my first Latex Lover doll. Searching it years before, reading a lot, and watching pictures about it. It is not the original Letha Weapons doll, but the Latex Lover sister of it. I found that stamp on its head that it was manufactured in Hungary. I know it is a well known fact, but after seeing it for real i decided to made some googling about the factory. It took some days but the good thing is that i finally found the chef technical director, who invented and manufactured the Letha doll itself.

So the full story (Legend):

The Letha was made in a small Hungary village called Börcs. The factory itself is located near the Church in the middle of the village. The local people many years talked about that company but later they accepted it as it was the most famous company in the Village. The former name of the company was: "Trans-ex International Kft." and the owner was the family Bazsó from Germany. They had family and friends in Hungary and started the business back in summer 1990. The company never manufactured for Hungarian market but only for USA and foreign countries. The business was not profitable all the time (there was no online sales like today). Later the German Bazsó family sold the factory to the Beate Uhse Holding AG, in 2002. They focused to other newer toys later. They renamed the Trans-ex to Bu Production Kft. and manufactured only for export but not the latex dolls. Beate Uhse Holding AG invested 2,6million EUR to company back then. The company was rising until 2009 but after that some bad years came and they sold the company to the German's Amor Gummiwaren GmbH. They manufacturing condoms and bluetooth toys until today. I was trying to contact the company but without success first, because the first owner went back to Germany and the new director not wanted to share any information. The only luck is that i am speaking Hungarian and with Google+facebook+language i got the phone number to the person, who invented the Letha series latex dolls. I called him like 3 times without success, but on 4th try i was able to talk with him. My first question was it there is any stock left, but sadly NO. He told every piece was intended to export, so they not kept any piece locally. My second question was about restarting manufacture of the latex dolls. They called it "gumizsuzsi" (it is the local hungarian name for the latex dolls). I wanted to buy the manufacturing machines of the Letha but the worst news just came: the manufacture line was there until 2020 JULY and he told they scraped all the machines and sold for its IRON value half year ago. So the Letha type doll from Hungary is now officially at THE END.
factory1.jpg
factory1.jpg (126.14 KiB) Viewed 3104 times
factory2.jpg
factory2.jpg (152.37 KiB) Viewed 3104 times
factory3.jpg
factory3.jpg (50.12 KiB) Viewed 3104 times
The good news is that the guy who is 55+ years now still working in that company and making toys and condoms there. He told the company manufacturing other things now and for sure they not restart the latex doll business. He is just a worker there and he is elder and tired to manufacture dolls alone at home. :) And of course he not even have any capital for it. The only thing he can do, that he can describe me all the things and secrets i need to manufacture a Letha-like doll. He will tell the full process of making the doll and the Latex mix needed for it. He told that they experimented a lot until they were able to make the doll finally. I will try to reproduce the tickness of the latex first at home and maybe later will try to restart a small quantity manufacture. Noways there are 3D printers, where i can get the mold more easily than they get is back then.

I hope you enjoy the story and i will let you know about the progress. Merry Christmas for you all!

latretter
Apprentice
Apprentice

Re: The Legend of Letha

Post by latretter »

Damn. Now I hope someone could get into contact with Domax, before they scrap all the manufacturing stuff.
Finding out more about the general procedure of making the dolls is pretty great, too.
Unfortunately, I think most people outside of the USA will have problems space-wise to do this kinda stuff at home...

Technician
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Technician »

Wow, great story! Thank you for sharing.
I had a Letha doll.
100cm Sasy Amazon doll. Purchased: 11/27/2018, Measurements: I - cup / 25I - 16 - 24 @ 32.4 lbs
140cm Sasy Amazon doll. Purchased: 5/14/2019, Measurements: K - cup / 31K - 19 - 25 @ 51 lbs
125cm Amazon doll. Purchased: 3/24/2024, Measurements: G - cup / 26G - 17 - 25 @ 39.8 lbs

Cassidyspussy

Post by Cassidyspussy »

Wow, great work! Thanks!
I Googled the Guy and company about a year ago, trying to get in contact, but i failed since i dont speak hungarian.

I Just recently bought an almost Like new letha from a member here, paid about 1200€ incl. Shipping and customs plus tax, but they are worth it. My last one held about 7years and gave me hundreds if not thousands of hours of pleasure, extasy. No other doll was abled to.

I would gladly pay 1000€ - 1500€ dir aperfect new one fresh Out of the factory.

solitaryman1424

Post by solitaryman1424 »

Cassidyspussy;
I have your Letha and by end of month she will be as good as ever, nylon one piece bodysuit on inside to reinforce so she cant burst, skin is about 1/4'' thick now plus body stocking, should be good for about another 10 years, Letha lives on. Here is a picture of the other doll I got from Cassidyspussy after coating with latex. I'll post pictures of Letha when done, I've fixed dolls most of you would have thrown out, that is what is nice about latex and not tpe.
Attachments
DSCN2618.JPG
DSCN2618.JPG (344.02 KiB) Viewed 2932 times

Cassidyspussy

Post by Cassidyspussy »

solitaryman1424 wrote:Cassidyspussy;
I have your Letha and by end of month she will be as good as ever, nylon one piece bodysuit on inside to reinforce so she cant burst, skin is about 1/4'' thick now plus body stocking, should be good for about another 10 years, Letha lives on. Here is a picture of the other doll I got from Cassidyspussy after coating with latex. I'll post pictures of Letha when done, I've fixed dolls most of you would have thrown out, that is what is nice about latex and not tpe.

Awesome!

It feels very good to hear/see two latexdolls being saved...every single one counts ;)
I could not do it. I would love to see more pictures, your ?latex? coating looks so nice, so smooth. Most other latex work i have been seen it is "bumpy", has "blisters" and so on.
I really can't wait to see pictures of my beloved worn out 10 years old Letha coming back to life! :glou:

Bought my first and last TPE doll half a year ago, iam going to spare you guys with my opinion, but there won't be a socond one ;)
Latex or silicone it is.

GYOWWAD

Post by GYOWWAD »

Interesting read, thanks!
My one and only: Ekaterina

solitaryman1424

If you check out Von Sheadheads doll on fixing a Letha, that doll I made the new tubes for that doll it's lower down the list in latex dolls.
Attachments
Letha%20Repair%20(31).JPG
Letha%20Repair%20(31).JPG (71.72 KiB) Viewed 2901 times
Letha%20Repair%20(37).JPG
Letha%20Repair%20(37).JPG (83.61 KiB) Viewed 2901 times

nonoo
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by nonoo »

anylooner wrote:Hey guys :)

The good news is that the guy who is 55+ years now still working in that company and making toys and condoms there. He told the company manufacturing other things now and for sure they not restart the latex doll business. He is just a worker there and he is elder and tired to manufacture dolls alone at home. :) And of course he not even have any capital for it. The only thing he can do, that he can describe me all the things and secrets i need to manufacture a Letha-like doll. He will tell the full process of making the doll and the Latex mix needed for it. He told that they experimented a lot until they were able to make the doll finally. I will try to reproduce the tickness of the latex first at home and maybe later will try to restart a small quantity manufacture. Noways there are 3D printers, where i can get the mold more easily than they get is back then.

I hope you enjoy the story and i will let you know about the progress. Merry Christmas for you all!
Hi anylooner, thank you for your previous investigations, those are some very valuable information.
Maybe could you kindly share the manufacturing secret (process and latex recipe) of the famous Letha Weapons doll, as it seems that no one want to produce them anymore since so much years.
As I recall the latex texture was unique, thick and sturdy but very soft on the outside. Never saw this again with another latex doll.
As you said nowadays there are some possibilities to manufacture small quantities with 3D printed molds, but the latex recipe must not be lost for the community.
Capture.PNG
Capture.PNG (283.89 KiB) Viewed 2646 times
Here you'll see a try of letha weapons head modelization.
Maybe we could make some test of manufacturing letha weapons head.
And maybe she could reborn one day !

timetraveler1
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by timetraveler1 »

thanks very much for the article , very interesting . i wish if anyone made them that they would actually make the mouth more closed but still usable , so as to have a regular looking head without the wide o- mouth . it would look nicer in photographs .

maybe more like this ad womans mouth .
https://vintagraph.com/products/easy-op ... 6576189486

solitaryman1424

The mouth is O shaped for a reason, If the moth was not shaped like an O the latex would have a sharp V on corners and will tear real easy as the latex will be to thin like on the domax latex vigina, the top of the vigina rips open like the asshole on tpe dolls. If the assholes on tpe were rounded and not L- shaped they would last longer and not tear as quick as they do. One has a sharp edge (tpe) and one dose not(ruby 13).
Attachments
317_1000.jpg
317_1000.jpg (42.51 KiB) Viewed 2475 times
308_1000.jpg
308_1000.jpg (17.13 KiB) Viewed 2475 times

timetraveler1
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by timetraveler1 »

solitaryman1424, are you sure about that mouth ripping and even sharp edges , , take a look at your patch on on the vagina of the doll , look sideways at it as if it was a mouth , you do not see a large o shape like the mouth( i do know why they made it that way for a shape by the way lol :wink: ) even without a large o shape on the vagina and the anus on the doll , it does not just rip out , i believe the same could be applied to the mouth that way . even with the rubber bands on the outer insert that is within the doll. to make it feel tighter in different area's . :D

briviant

Post by briviant »

Bonjour,
Ce sont de très belles poupées latex et certainement très durable. J’en posséde une identique depuis maintenant 18 ans acheté en 2002. Vous ne serait pas décu de cette acquisition, je recommande. Voyer le lien
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=36097&start=330

Hello,
They are very beautiful latex dolls and certainly very durable. I have owned an identical one for 18 years now, bought in 2002. You would not be disappointed with this acquisition, I recommend. See the link
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=36097&start=330

solitaryman1424

I have worked with latex for about 10 to 15 years now and yes it will tear, I have a Domax with a sharp oval mouth at the top of the oval the latex is weak and has a hole, I also have a latex Letha that I made that is stuffed and at the sharp bend in vagina Has already has cracks in latex.The latex has to have soft , smooth curves, not sharp bends, all dolls with sharp bends, latex, silicone, and tpe will tear easlies with L or sharp U sharp.

Aerial

Post by Aerial »

Thanks for info! I remember a 1990th tv documentary about a latex lovedoll factory (it may have been this one. Possibly I recorded it on VHS.)

INFORMATIONS