sanhuiofficial.com

For All Ass Men On TDF:Sanhui Has Best Asses In The Bizness!

Established since 2002, Sanhui Model Making Co.,Ltd has been endeavoring in the creation and the making of life-like female dolls in various sizes and materials. Our products range from anime models to life-sized and altered-proportion platinum silicone love dolls. The dolls are anatomically correct with fully functional orifices to the intimate touch and feel of a real lady with curvy figure from Yoga coaching.
wynncamp52

Re: For All Ass Men On TDF:Sanhui Has Best Asses In The Bizn

Post by wynncamp52 »

HornedPear wrote:
wynncamp52 wrote:Hi, HornedPear! Quick question: with the implants, do you have warping, or flattening out issues? Like the old Real Dolls used to have?
No, I haven't had any issues with the implants. Emily's ass is as shapely as it was the day she arrived. She is only 16 months old and I always store her standing, leaning against a slab of memory foam so there isn't really any sustained pressure applied to the buttocks implants.
Rock on. So you recommend implants, then? I've wondered, thought the inner thigh implants, at the least, would be rockin. I liked the way my Sange TPE solid breasts felt. Are the Sanhui silicone breasts even a tiny bit similar? Or would you just recommend implants all round. I'm sure you've alreaxy answered these questions a million times so I apologize if this is repetitive.

HornedPear

Post by HornedPear »

wynncamp52 wrote:Rock on. So you recommend implants, then? I've wondered, thought the inner thigh implants, at the least, would be rockin. I liked the way my Sange TPE solid breasts felt. Are the Sanhui silicone breasts even a tiny bit similar? Or would you just recommend implants all round. I'm sure you've alreaxy answered these questions a million times so I apologize if this is repetitive.
I got all the implants for Emily except the soft vagina which wasn't available at that time. The thigh, stomach, and especially breasts are all soft and I'm glad I got them. I think the stomach one is kind of optional depending on preferences, some people might prefer firm abs. Plus, the stomach implant causes her stomach to bunch up like fat would in certain positions but I prefer the soft feel so it is a worthwhile trade-off for me.

I would still get the butt implants if I ordered a new doll. However, they don't make the butt soft like they would be in a TPE doll, just softer than a hard foam core. So if you have fantasies about going prone bone on a soft ass, the implants won't give you that. However, if grabbing a handful of ass is something you enjoy, the implants do work for that but require a firm squeeze.

So I would recommend the breast and thigh implants. Stomach and butt is a matter of preference.

Jack+Sanhui
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Post by Jack+Sanhui »

In fact, the buttocks are made for the convenience of preservation. The buttocks are easy to deform when sitting or transporting for a long time, so they don't have the same softness as the chest (the technology can be done completely, no difficulty)

wynncamp52

Post by wynncamp52 »

HornedPear wrote:
wynncamp52 wrote:Rock on. So you recommend implants, then? I've wondered, thought the inner thigh implants, at the least, would be rockin. I liked the way my Sange TPE solid breasts felt. Are the Sanhui silicone breasts even a tiny bit similar? Or would you just recommend implants all round. I'm sure you've alreaxy answered these questions a million times so I apologize if this is repetitive.
I got all the implants for Emily except the soft vagina which wasn't available at that time. The thigh, stomach, and especially breasts are all soft and I'm glad I got them. I think the stomach one is kind of optional depending on preferences, some people might prefer firm abs. Plus, the stomach implant causes her stomach to bunch up like fat would in certain positions but I prefer the soft feel so it is a worthwhile trade-off for me.

I would still get the butt implants if I ordered a new doll. However, they don't make the butt soft like they would be in a TPE doll, just softer than a hard foam core. So if you have fantasies about going prone bone on a soft ass, the implants won't give you that. However, if grabbing a handful of ass is something you enjoy, the implants do work for that but require a firm squeeze.

So I would recommend the breast and thigh implants. Stomach and butt is a matter of preference.
I'm not really sure. I know I want to go solid on the breasts, even if the implants are free. I know I don't want stomach implants. I know I want inner thigh implants because I go spooning on my dolls frequently and I like to grab a thigh. Just not sure about the butt. I like to have my dolls with me in the bed at night in case I wake up with a big heapum hankerin for some tail (which happens quite often), but I usually keep them on their sides ready for a good spooning romp, one on either side of me. I have a California King size bed just for this reason. It sleeps me and three dolls, easily. But I do like a soft butt. I miss my Sange doll. She was my first ever doll, and she was my favorite up to the very end (death by spooning).

wynncamp52

Post by wynncamp52 »

Jack+Sanhui wrote:In fact, the buttocks are made for the convenience of preservation. The buttocks are easy to deform when sitting or transporting for a long time, so they don't have the same softness as the chest (the technology can be done completely, no difficulty)
Yeah, that's what I fear about the implants. I remember Real Doll used to use gel in their dolls and seeing photos of their dolls with flattened boobs and chests. That was almost 20 years ago, already...lol! Wow. Time's fun when you're having flies.

INFORMATIONS