sanhuiofficial.com

For All Ass Men On TDF:Sanhui Has Best Asses In The Bizness!

Established since 2002, Sanhui Model Making Co.,Ltd has been endeavoring in the creation and the making of life-like female dolls in various sizes and materials. Our products range from anime models to life-sized and altered-proportion platinum silicone love dolls. The dolls are anatomically correct with fully functional orifices to the intimate touch and feel of a real lady with curvy figure from Yoga coaching.
wynncamp52

For All Ass Men On TDF:Sanhui Has Best Asses In The Bizness!

Post by wynncamp52 »

For all of my fellow "ass men" out there: Hands down, Sanhui has the best asses in the doll market. No onion butts around, only quality heart-shaped asses for men of impeccable taste in all things ass. Feel free to post your Sanhui doll's ass here. This is a post about ass, the whole ass and nothing but the ass, so just post your favorite Sanhui ass.
Attachments
AssSanhui156158161.jpg
AssSanhui156158161.jpg (1.66 MiB) Viewed 1863 times

DoctorDuke
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: For All Ass Men On TDF:Sanhui Has Best Asses In The Bizn

Post by DoctorDuke »

Yeah those look realistic and shapely without being too big. But the best butt is of course a personal preference and different for each guy. What is also important is the love hole placement LHP. Sanhui dolls seem to have that design accurate too. But need to show other photos.

Willendorph
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Willendorph »

sanhui-silicone-161cm-doll-head-29-pic-42.jpg
sanhui-silicone-161cm-doll-head-29-pic-42.jpg (307.79 KiB) Viewed 1829 times
:grab: 8O

(Photo is of the 161)

wynncamp52

Post by wynncamp52 »

DoctorDuke wrote:Yeah those look realistic and shapely without being too big. But the best butt is of course a personal preference and different for each guy. What is also important is the love hole placement LHP. Sanhui dolls seem to have that design accurate too. But need to show other photos.
Yessir, DoctorDuke! And that's what this post is about, my friend. Anyone and everyone with a Sanhui doll is encouraged to post existing pics of their doll's asses, or take new ones! So if your silicone honey(s) has a great ass, then take a picture of it and post it here! We'd like to see! As for the asses posted above go: I'd bite em like an apple!

wynncamp52

Post by wynncamp52 »

Willendorph wrote:
sanhui-silicone-161cm-doll-head-29-pic-42.jpg
:grab: 8O

(Photo is of the 161)
Yeah, man! That 161 is juicy!

Loda
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Loda »

they look nice indeed, but they are extremly firm... atleast mine is

Up2myneck
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Up2myneck »

OK, says my Linda & Stephanie :o

Here's our ass!!! :wink: :roll:

[SH158] :P
Attachments
lin-0301.jpg
lin-0301.jpg (361.36 KiB) Viewed 1723 times
linb-0042.jpg
linb-0042.jpg (280.54 KiB) Viewed 1723 times
Step2305.jpg
Step2305.jpg (156.03 KiB) Viewed 1723 times
Step2257.jpg
Step2257.jpg (183.68 KiB) Viewed 1723 times

wynncamp52

Post by wynncamp52 »

Loda wrote:they look nice indeed, but they are extremly firm... atleast mine is
I've heard that, without the implants, they can be rather firm. I've also heard from some guys that they like them firm like that. They said it put them in mind of well muscled in shape women with asses so tight you could bounce quarters off of them. I hope you can get some pleasure out of her, at least, though.

wynncamp52

Post by wynncamp52 »

Up2myneck wrote:OK, says my Linda & Stephanie :o

Here's our ass!!! :wink: :roll:

[SH158] :P
Looking hot Linda & Stephanie! Nice ass!

wynncamp52

Post by wynncamp52 »

Here's some more of my old Sange doll.
Attachments
Old Sange Line 165 cm
Old Sange Line 165 cm
1210180327.jpg (1.39 MiB) Viewed 1647 times
Old Sange Line 165 cm
Old Sange Line 165 cm
1101181923a.jpg (1.36 MiB) Viewed 1647 times
Old Sange Line 165 cm
Old Sange Line 165 cm
1016182308a.jpg (1.59 MiB) Viewed 1647 times
Old Sange Line 165 cm
Old Sange Line 165 cm
1016181849a.jpg (1.68 MiB) Viewed 1647 times

Loda
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Loda »

wynncamp52 wrote:
I've heard that, without the implants, they can be rather firm. I've also heard from some guys that they like them firm like that. They said it put them in mind of well muscled in shape women with asses so tight you could bounce quarters off of them. I hope you can get some pleasure out of her, at least, though.
my 1,58 is quite new and i ordered it with soft butt, it is still very firm, it is that firm that i actually wonder if they forgot to add the soft option. :(

wynncamp52

Post by wynncamp52 »

Loda wrote:
wynncamp52 wrote:
my 1,58 is quite new and i ordered it with soft butt, it is still very firm, it is that firm that i actually wonder if they forgot to add the soft option. :(
That is rather curious. Maybe Jack or Mike could shed some light on why that is. Have you tried messaging them on TDF? They've always been great about answering my questions when I've approached them through TDF.

HornedPear

Post by HornedPear »

Loda wrote:my 1,58 is quite new and i ordered it with soft butt, it is still very firm, it is that firm that i actually wonder if they forgot to add the soft option. :(
My Sanhui doll has the gel implants in the buttocks and I was initially surprised at how firm they felt. To test, I suggest the following:

1. Place your thumb at the top of one of her butt cheeks with index and middle finger just under the butt cheek.
2. Give the butt cheek a nice firm squeeze

If she does not have the implants, your squeeze will only go as far as the foam core allows, maybe a couple centimeters. If she does have the implants, you'll be able to gather up a good chunk of soft silicone gel in your squeeze.

The soft implants in the buttocks are nor particularly soft, just softer than a hard foam core would be.

wynncamp52

Post by wynncamp52 »

HornedPear wrote:
Loda wrote:my 1,58 is quite new and i ordered it with soft butt, it is still very firm, it is that firm that i actually wonder if they forgot to add the soft option. :(
My Sanhui doll has the gel implants in the buttocks and I was initially surprised at how firm they felt. To test, I suggest the following:

1. Place your thumb at the top of one of her butt cheeks with index and middle finger just under the butt cheek.
2. Give the butt cheek a nice firm squeeze

If she does not have the implants, your squeeze will only go as far as the foam core allows, maybe a couple centimeters. If she does have the implants, you'll be able to gather up a good chunk of soft silicone gel in your squeeze.

The soft implants in the buttocks are nor particularly soft, just softer than a hard foam core would be.
Hi, HornedPear! Quick question: with the implants, do you have warping, or flattening out issues? Like the old Real Dolls used to have?

HornedPear

Post by HornedPear »

wynncamp52 wrote:Hi, HornedPear! Quick question: with the implants, do you have warping, or flattening out issues? Like the old Real Dolls used to have?
No, I haven't had any issues with the implants. Emily's ass is as shapely as it was the day she arrived. She is only 16 months old and I always store her standing, leaning against a slab of memory foam so there isn't really any sustained pressure applied to the buttocks implants.

INFORMATIONS