sanhuiofficial.com

Sanhui new 161cm + head 8#

Established since 2002, Sanhui Model Making Co.,Ltd has been endeavoring in the creation and the making of life-like female dolls in various sizes and materials. Our products range from anime models to life-sized and altered-proportion platinum silicone love dolls. The dolls are anatomically correct with fully functional orifices to the intimate touch and feel of a real lady with curvy figure from Yoga coaching.
Willendorph
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Sanhui new 161cm + head 8#

Post by Willendorph »

I do get the concerns with this shoot, but I honestly think it's the makeup on here. If you look at a different shoot, she looks much older with just a few changes:
20201214_113323.jpg
20201214_113323.jpg (113.17 KiB) Viewed 937 times
If a computer age check says 20, it kind of backs up the idea that it's a styling thing. It's quite surprising sometimes how different dolls can look. The photo is of the AIO version, but I think the head is exactly the same other than the attached neck.

jokerisalive
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by jokerisalive »

people just want to try to find something wrong with any cute faced doll. that’s all it is. yes she looks older in the last pic. pigtails does not mean a girl is underage. some people have a hard time understanding that and again these are dolls not real people. no age involved unless your living in fantasy land.

Dollfriend
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: TPE Land, just a few miles east of Silicone Valley...

Post by Dollfriend »

The Doll in the very last picture has a much more mature appearance than the previous Pics in my opinion.

Jack+Sanhui
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Post by Jack+Sanhui »

Maybe this head sculpture looks more cartoon. Our photographer is younger and likes the image of youth and beauty. But her character is set to be 18 years old and has no wrinkles.

MannyCan
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by MannyCan »

body is hot as hell - nice job!
Face is WAAAAYYY too young .. and not even that cute, IMO.

When I say way too young .. I'm talking about "STOP YOU AT CUSTOMS" too young

jokerisalive
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by jokerisalive »

the face is perfect.....keep up the good work and make more like her that exemplifies the beauty and purity of dolls.

HornedPear

Post by HornedPear »

Head #8 has been available for like three years and there are several dolls on this forum with this face, serge's probably being the most popular. I don't recall anyone complaining about the apparent age of the face before. My brain must see things differently than others, I just don't see any concern with this photo shoot and am puzzled as to why one of Sanhui's most popular faces with many, many photos of her posted on this forum is suddenly a concern for some people.

jokerisalive
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by jokerisalive »

cuz some are inciting fear if you happen to like any cute young faced doll. the people freak out so they can appear to cover themselves and not look as if they are aligning with anyone who actually likes these popular cute faces. which as you said have been around for a while now with no one complaining about them before. that’s why. they would have you feel funny or as an outcast now becuz they decided they want to dismiss younger or cute doll faces. crazy but true.

chengsta
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by chengsta »

Im asian, and she dont look under 18. In fact, she looks like my 50 yo grandmother. Disgusting.

zaxdoll
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by zaxdoll »

jokerisalive wrote:the face is perfect.....keep up the good work and make more like her that exemplifies the beauty and purity of dolls.
+1 :mrgreen:

Doll Master
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Doll Master »

Jack+Sanhui wrote:Beautiful photos from Sanhui new161cm + head 8#
Is this head a different version of silicone because of the hair implants?
(usually hair transplant silicone heads are made of a harder silicone)

This face looks different from other Marya heads I've seen.

Maybe this is the reason people have a different opinion of her.

Jack+Sanhui
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Post by Jack+Sanhui »

It's impossible to come out of the same mold. It may be that the effect of make-up is different

INFORMATIONS