reallovesexdolls.com

New Doll Skin Tear on Foot

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Re: New Doll Skin Tear on Foot

Post by ColColt »

Nope-he's been gone11 years now but he almost stopped that day.

goodcatch

Re: New Doll Skin Tear on Foot

Post by goodcatch »

rjs wrote:Thanks for the tips and advice guys. I just have another quick question. I have the non-standing feet for the doll. Is it safe to stand her up on a soft surface such as placing a thick soft blanket on the ground. If so, how long?
My doll also has the non-standing feet, and is able to be propped up against a wall while standing on a towel or blanket. Standing should be done minimally for short periods of time.

As I posted in other topics, I found a way to make it look like my doll is free-standing in photos. viewtopic.php?f=215&t=134296&start=15

INFORMATIONS