sanhuiofficial.com

Opinion Poll: Anyone Else Like To See More Faces Like These?

Established since 2002, Sanhui Model Making Co.,Ltd has been endeavoring in the creation and the making of life-like female dolls in various sizes and materials. Our products range from anime models to life-sized and altered-proportion platinum silicone love dolls. The dolls are anatomically correct with fully functional orifices to the intimate touch and feel of a real lady with curvy figure from Yoga coaching.
wynncamp52

Opinion Poll: Anyone Else Like To See More Faces Like These?

Post by wynncamp52 »

Hey folks! Out of curiosity, I'd like to know something. I had no trouble at all making my mind up about which heads I want for my first three Sanhui silicone dolls. One of them I've already had, once, on their old Sange 165. But essentially, these are my three favorite heads. I am partial to big wide eyes and full plump lips, and I find most of Sanhui's other doll heads have either eyes that are too small, or narrow, and thin or wispy lips. Some others have amazing lips, but tiny eyes, or great eyes, but average lips. Am I the only one with this fetish, and would anybody else like to see Sanhui expand on these types of facial characteristics more? As well as more adult looking faces? Your thoughts?

My three favorite Sanhui Heads, so you can see what I mean, are:
Attachments
Head###s.jpg
Head###s.jpg (1.32 MiB) Viewed 1517 times

wynncamp52

Re: Opinion Poll: Anyone Else Like To See More Faces Like Th

Post by wynncamp52 »

IMO: As for Asian faces, this one beats the entire lot.
Attachments
#15.jpg
#15.jpg (43.12 KiB) Viewed 1514 times

jokerisalive
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by jokerisalive »

yes number 15 is hands down the best!

wynncamp52

Post by wynncamp52 »

jokerisalive wrote:yes number 15 is hands down the best!
Yes it does! Note the shape of the eyes, the mouth, the perfect teeth, the sultry facade. Look at the shape of her jaw, the pronouncement of the chin. Sex appeal and confidence in her countenance, her facial expression subtly naughty. She looks as if she would enjoy simply watching you get off. These are just some of the details that set her above the others. IMO.

elyx

Post by elyx »

Besides Nonoka and Maria, I think #16 also looks amazing

wynncamp52

Post by wynncamp52 »

[quote="elyx"]Besides Nonoka and Maria, I think #16 also looks amazing

Image[/quot

She is beautiful! She's my second favorite, actually. Most of Sanhui's dolls are stunning. But I'd like to see who else, besides me, would like to see Sanhui add more faces that have that big doe-eyed, full, pouty, plump lips look like the ones I displayed at the top. #15, I believe, is the only Asian head that has nice full lips, albeit a bit smaller than I really prefer. And those eyes make me melt. Marya comes close. Her eyes are incredible, but her mouth, although pretty, is a bit small for my taste, which is why I didn't include her in my absolute favorites. I would just like to see if I'm alone in this. Big eyes, full lips.

wynncamp52

Post by wynncamp52 »

In an attempt to bring new perspective to the table, what are anyone's thoughts about this face? Her mouth is very sexy. Wish her eyes were a little less sultry, though, and a little more innocent, even though I do like the adult-ness of her remaining features. Nice cheekbones, nose and chin. Comments anyone?
Attachments
sanhui-168cm-head-32-pic-1 copy.jpg
sanhui-168cm-head-32-pic-1 copy.jpg (83.27 KiB) Viewed 1354 times
sanhui-158cm-head-32-pic-4 copy.jpg
sanhui-158cm-head-32-pic-4 copy.jpg (61.02 KiB) Viewed 1354 times
sanhui-168cm-head-32-pic-1 cop.jpg
sanhui-168cm-head-32-pic-1 cop.jpg (169.48 KiB) Viewed 1354 times

elyx

Post by elyx »

Looks a bit too masculine for my taste.

wynncamp52

Post by wynncamp52 »

elyx wrote:Looks a bit too masculine for my taste.
Hahaha! I can sort of see that! She favors actress Kirsty Alley, to me, but blonde.

KeepItSimple
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by KeepItSimple »

Bought heads 16 & 15 for eyelid mass, but they didn't come out as sultry. 16 had a smoky eye concealing the eyelids. Still looked good to not risk redoing the makeup, so I accepted it. 15 didn't match the above photoshoot at all so I asked for colourful wig pictures to get a K-pop look. I have makeup training so hoping to perfect both heads, but new buyers must stress which photoshoot makeup to match.

wynncamp52

Post by wynncamp52 »

KeepItSimple wrote:Bought heads 16 & 15 for eyelid mass, but they didn't come out as sultry. 16 had a smokey eye concealing the eyelids. Still looked good to not risk redoing the makeup, so I accepted it. 15 didn't match the above photoshoot at all so I asked for colourful wig pictures to get a K-pop look. I have makeup training so hoping to perfect both heads, but new buyers must stress which photoshoot makeup to match.
That's a good point. I got lucky with my first two dolls, both TPE, back then. They both actually exceeded my expectations. I'm NOT a make up person, so it was great. My next two dolls...um...not so much. Neither had make up. The face I just posted above is fairly new to Sanhui. I belive she has two different make up styles from two different shoots, possibly? Could be lighting and wig selection.

KeepItSimple
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by KeepItSimple »

wynncamp52 wrote: That's a good point. I got lucky with my first two dolls, both TPE, back then. They both actually exceeded my expectations. I'm NOT a make up person, so it was great. My next two dolls...um...not so much. Neither had make up. The face I just posted above is fairly new to Sanhui. I belive she has two different make up styles from two different shoots, possibly? Could be lighting and wig selection.
I didn't know Sanhui made TPE sex dolls until recently, so can only share from a silicone purchase perspective. And yes, it seems to be the wig selection. Here is a comparison with their older photoshoot:
Older blue outfit photoshoot vs current black outfit photoshoot (head 15)
Older blue outfit photoshoot vs current black outfit photoshoot (head 15)
head 15 photoshoots.png (963.11 KiB) Viewed 1233 times
Head 15 can have quite some variety. Colourful wigs like 7,16, and 3 look fun as well:
wig 7 wig 16 wig 3 head 15.png
wig 7 wig 16 wig 3 head 15.png (1.75 MiB) Viewed 1233 times

wynncamp52

Post by wynncamp52 »

KeepItSimple wrote:
wynncamp52 wrote: That's a good point. I got lucky with my first two dolls, both TPE, back then. They both actually exceeded my expectations. I'm NOT a make up person, so it was great. My next two dolls...um...not so much. Neither had make up. The face I just posted above is fairly new to Sanhui. I belive she has two different make up styles from two different shoots, possibly? Could be lighting and wig selection.
I didn't know Sanhui made TPE sex dolls until recently, so can only share from a silicone purchase perspective. And yes, it seems to be the wig selection. Here is a comparison with their older photoshoot:
head 15 photoshoots.png
Head 15 can have quite some variety. Colourful wigs like 7,16, and 3 look fun as well:
She looks wonderful in all of these photos. I like the long parted bangs on her. I'm partial to long hair wigs with two clip on ponytails of normal color, probably black, the kind that you can either clip the ponytails on, or not, and she's still got lots of hair to run your fingers through. I look forward to getting this doll so I can see her with the ponytails and all the long thick flowing black locks. I am partial to brunettes, but the blonde doll I posted at the beginning of this thread works better as a blonde, IMO.

wynncamp52

Post by wynncamp52 »

KeepItSimple wrote:
head 15 photoshoots.png
Also, about the sultry eyes thing: I actually love how big her eyes look in your photos of her with the colorful wigs, as opposed to sultry. That's why I love this Asian face more than any of the others.

KeepItSimple
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by KeepItSimple »

wynncamp52 wrote: Also, about the sultry eyes thing: I actually love how big her eyes look in your photos of her with the colorful wigs, as opposed to sultry. That's why I love this Asian face more than any of the others.
Long parted bangs also make wider foreheads smaller for an overall oval-shape face. Women usually aim for a 'Beyonce' oval shape when doing contouring makeup. So, it's a good workraround for anti-DIY makeup situations.

Had a picture of head 15 in a white wig but the low contrast against fair skin tone increased the overall head size in a funky way.

Head 15 in the colourful wig photos above has smaller diameter iris (#6) than the wider ones in Sanhui's photoshoots, which are probably eyes #2 ... or a darker variant ... or photoshopped.

INFORMATIONS