sanhuiofficial.com

First hello from my Tifa and Vanessa - the new 161cm model

Established since 2002, Sanhui Model Making Co.,Ltd has been endeavoring in the creation and the making of life-like female dolls in various sizes and materials. Our products range from anime models to life-sized and altered-proportion platinum silicone love dolls. The dolls are anatomically correct with fully functional orifices to the intimate touch and feel of a real lady with curvy figure from Yoga coaching.
Jack+Sanhui
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Re: First hello from my Tifa and Vanessa - the new 161cm mod

Post by Jack+Sanhui »

I'm sorry, everyone's display device is slightly different, the color is really difficult to grasp, and the brightness of each person's photos will be different.

It's very difficult to avoid a little deviation in color for each batch. Please understand.

KeepItSimple
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by KeepItSimple »

Jack+Sanhui wrote:I'm sorry, everyone's display device is slightly different, the color is really difficult to grasp, and the brightness of each person's photos will be different.
This is not about monitors. We both ordered areola #2 on skin tone #2 and the paints are clearly different contrast. The painter did not follow instructions. I will let this pass as it is A MINOR PROBLEM. Sanhui management needs to train workers better. Sending you & Mike to apologize IS NOT PROGRESS. Improving worker competence is.

Jack+Sanhui
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Post by Jack+Sanhui »

Yes, we will strengthen management

wynncamp52

Post by wynncamp52 »

Nice! That 161 is to die for. I knew it was going to be something special the first time I saw it. Congrats! And well done Sanhui!

INFORMATIONS