sanhuiofficial.com

New head carving No.29 Nana (new photo)

Established since 2002, Sanhui Model Making Co.,Ltd has been endeavoring in the creation and the making of life-like female dolls in various sizes and materials. Our products range from anime models to life-sized and altered-proportion platinum silicone love dolls. The dolls are anatomically correct with fully functional orifices to the intimate touch and feel of a real lady with curvy figure from Yoga coaching.
arkham71

Re: New head carving No.29 Nana (new photo)

Post by arkham71 »

Very pretty doll.

It reminds me quite a bit of an anime cosplayer friend of mine. She is half Japanese and half Caucasian. She was blessed with the facial beauty of an Asian and the curves of a Caucasian. To top it all off she is a very nice and friendly person despite her beauty...

I haven't seen her for a few years and I wonder if she is still cosplaying. Hmmm...
What lay behind our joint love of shadows and marvels was, no doubt, the ancient, mouldering, and subtly fearsome town in which we live - witch-cursed, legend-haunted Arkham, whose huddled, sagging gambrel roofs and crumbling Georgian balustrades brood out the centuries beside the darkly muttering Miskatonic.

"The Thing on the Doorstep", HP Lovecraft

Jack+Sanhui
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Post by Jack+Sanhui »

It sounds exciting. Can you tell me the story? :glou:

arkham71

Post by arkham71 »

Jack+Sanhui wrote:It sounds exciting. Can you tell me the story? :glou:
Hmm well,

A few years back, before my heart problems, I was working on a project and trying to raise money for a micro-budget movie production. I had met quite a few cosplayers and aspiring actors in my area by going to local cons. So when I wanted to create a teaser trailer and two photo-shoots based on the potential film she was one of the ladies who offered to model for me.

I liked her looks so she was one of the four young ladies in the teaser trailer. It also helped that the miko (shinto priestess) costume I had purchased for the shoot fit her very well. In real life, she was a talented artist who drew in an interesting style that mixed manga and western comic book styles. Overall a very nice young lady.

Here is a link to the trailer if you are interested.:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2LQdasRb5RU

I have also attached a picture of the young lady.

Unfortunately over the past six years or so I have had a number of medical issues and I have lost touch with most of my friends.

Personally, I think that part of the reason I want a doll to dress up and pose is that I no longer have the backers for shooting movies. Even if I can't get friends to dress up and pose for me I don't have to worry about paying a doll, nor do I have to own a high-end camera. :)
Attachments
0195.jpg
0195.jpg (108.44 KiB) Viewed 618 times
What lay behind our joint love of shadows and marvels was, no doubt, the ancient, mouldering, and subtly fearsome town in which we live - witch-cursed, legend-haunted Arkham, whose huddled, sagging gambrel roofs and crumbling Georgian balustrades brood out the centuries beside the darkly muttering Miskatonic.

"The Thing on the Doorstep", HP Lovecraft

Jack+Sanhui
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Post by Jack+Sanhui »

I used to have a very good client. His dream was to make a wonderful documentary. He told me that he supported his dream by receiving commercial advertisements. I think you can work hard for your dream

come on.

Chronos
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Chronos »

Jack, what size body is this?

Jack+Sanhui
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Post by Jack+Sanhui »

Chronos wrote:Jack, what size body is this?
165cm

Below is a picture of the body of silicone
硅胶145-168.jpg
硅胶145-168.jpg (1.37 MiB) Viewed 563 times

Jack+Sanhui
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Post by Jack+Sanhui »

Merry Christmas!

INFORMATIONS