sexyrealsexdolls.com

Create a woman replacement that far better than real deal??

Doll stands, props and other doll accessories, inserts, and sex toys.
Zippy81
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Create a woman replacement that far better than real dea

Post by Zippy81 »

The answer in my opinion to that question is NO..and i dont feel it should ever be a yes. This is the this kind of discussion that "they" use to point their fingers at and say "see? this is what they think should happen!".

DiggingHole
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by DiggingHole »

Lorna-+DD wrote:Ha, I dunno. One day we will probably all be going to the clinic to get a baby made & sex between humans will be verboten. We will have to go to the Love Store to buy a 'companion' & that will be that. Or we will just program one to appear in our entertainment room much like on demand video & high tech virtual reality games etc. By then we will be populating Mars because we will have over populated & completely fugged up Mother Earth.
Imaging get incarcerated up to 20 years and send to re-education camp up to 1 years for conducting the most natural interactions among adult, but can be easily get scot free with a replacement that cost a fraction of the price. Oh, how time has changed, change to better I guess, change to jailbreak.

DiggingHole
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by DiggingHole »

Zippy81 wrote:The answer in my opinion to that question is NO..and i dont feel it should ever be a yes. This is the this kind of discussion that "they" use to point their fingers at and say "see? this is what they think should happen!".
This shouldn’t happening, it’s ethically wrong to reproduce a human replacement. Yup it’s ethically wrong. The bad and the good news. The good news, you can save a lot of money, you can totally forget about needing to please the society point of views, you can move to jungle and be alone as long as possible and have one less mouth to feed, that mean a lot for survival especially during a tough life today! The bad news, you need to give up the most natural, the most pleasurable, the most realistic, the most intimacy, the most horny one, the most stimulating one, the most beautiful one, the most perfect one, the most premium best one opportunity, to even get a TEEN LOVE experience that you would kill for it, YEAH, a SEX that’s is great that you did kill for, brutal! I would skip the best one and go for the lesser one anytime, that sound fine for me.

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by seagull »

DiggingHole
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by DiggingHole »

Greatest human revolution time line:

50-90s revolution
Bloke have a job and can feed a family of five, win be housewife, bloke is king maker

90- current revolution
Win take over bloke job market and win become king maker, bloke is house husband

Projected future revolution
Bloke finally mgtow and decide to purge this world off this soyciety that criminalise based on gender, bloke go full retard and move to jungle en mass leaving the leech to survive on their own, bloke can survive with custom dolls that can survive on harsh living condition, super dolls that not only can make tea but also hunt for food on the wilds, insanity! For a one off cost of just $6000? That’s best bang for the bucks.

Deadman 9000

Post by Deadman 9000 »

Rock13 wrote: Sun Dec 20, 2020 4:55 pm
Ownerfckdoll wrote:
Rock13 wrote: if she were capable of and prone to acting like a RG then I'd probably just opt for a fleshlight.
So true. If dolls actually become androids (able to move around, walk, talk, etc.), and those androids become more and more indistinguishable from a real women (as far as AI and consciousness, etc.) then the more I would then want something that's a replacement for the androids. :lol:

The closer a doll/robot/android becomes to being a real woman, the more she becomes the very things that cause me to choose a doll over over most women in the first place. :lol:
Once they can randomly access the internet and social media then their heads will inevitably filled with shit. "Hey honey, here's your martini. How was work? Oh, your day sucked and you wish you could just off some of your idiot coworkers? That sucks. I had a good day. You know, I spent most of it downloading articles on this old website called Everyday Feminism and they say that many of your traits are toxic, that you unfairly benefit from this thing called the patriarchy, and one other thing they say is that because I'm programmed to respond positively to your sexual advances that I can't truly consent and the sex we have is actually a form of rape. BTW, I ordered a cool shirt for you that says 'This Is What A Feminist Looks Like' and can I get a pink wig? I think I'd really like a pink wig."

Oh yeah, I'm really looking forward to having THAT conversation with my doll.
just plug to 4chan pol board.
the results are beyond hilarious
it make the ai go insane and become so based they have to be erased entirely
4chan is pure autism and where propaganda goes to die so it's the perfect place

INFORMATIONS