sanhuiofficial.com

Is adjustable mouth better for oral sex?

Established since 2002, Sanhui Model Making Co.,Ltd has been endeavoring in the creation and the making of life-like female dolls in various sizes and materials. Our products range from anime models to life-sized and altered-proportion platinum silicone love dolls. The dolls are anatomically correct with fully functional orifices to the intimate touch and feel of a real lady with curvy figure from Yoga coaching.
Dr Gero

Re: Is adjustable mouth better for oral sex?

Post by Dr Gero »

Jack+Sanhui wrote:The movable mouth can adjust the opening and closing size of the mouth, and with the opening and closing of the mouth, it will also drive the change of facial expression and eye size. It is a very practical function and worth having
I have a demo video here, but I don't know how to share it
:(!
You doesn't answer the question which was: is it better for oral sex?
Twitter: https://twitter.com/TheRealDrGero
Reviews:
Tayu 158D Noy (ordered): viewtopic.php?t=166655
Sinodoll 152D: viewtopic.php?f=425&t=132701
Sanhui AIO Nonoka 160: viewtopic.php?f=293&t=130526
XYcolo 163 LB: viewtopic.php?f=528&t=132322

Lustforlife

Post by Lustforlife »

Wondering about this feature as well. can any one attest if it is better for kissing? I'm less interested in the oral function of it but just curious if it improves the kissing experience at all.

blondLab

Post by blondLab »

I just got a 156C with the new head 4 days ago....the new adjustable mouth is awesome!!! For me ... it is absolutely better!!! I would say that I am average size in length and girth.

For older heads (silicone and TPE, I’ve owned both) oral was not great for two major reasons. As at least one other person posted...with non-adjustable heads you practically have to open the mouth with your fingers to enter her mouth. Also with the older heads it was so tight that I had a tendency to pop out. Especially if the angle wasn’t just right. I suspect many guys will know what I mean. Kind of annoying really.

With the adjustable mouth the first part of “the mouth”, the cavity is larger as in the is more space and it is not super tight. Which I absolutely prefer. Then as you push further in, it gets tighter. Hard to say ... but I think even the second deeper part has a slightly larger diameter. My favorite part is being able to pull all the way out and then easily back in hands free. I can do this slowly or going fast. Also if I’m entering at a slight angle this also works no problem. I don’t think I’d ever buy a head with out this feature. Having said that, I also really enjoy oral with my dolls.

I also have the tongue and teeth. Both of which I take out for oral.

Danime
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Danime »

blondLab wrote:I just got a 156C with the new head 4 days ago....the new adjustable mouth is awesome!!! For me ... it is absolutely better!!! I would say that I am average size in length and girth.
Exactely what I wanted to hear... :D

Which head did you order :?:

Thanks - Danime

blondLab

Post by blondLab »

Danime-I have head #8. From Sanhuis web site it sounds like the adjustable mouth is available on a bunch of different heads. But you might want to confirm there isn’t something special about head #8.

I am the second owner just FYI, so I don’t have the actual order details only what 1st owner told me. I’m not suggesting anything about inaccurate info from seller... only that I can’t say exactly what was ordered.

Danime
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Danime »

blondLab wrote:Danime-I have head #8. From Sanhuis web site it sounds like the adjustable mouth is available on a bunch of different heads. But you might want to confirm there isn’t something special about head #8.

I am the second owner just FYI, so I don’t have the actual order details only what 1st owner told me. I’m not suggesting anything about inaccurate info from seller... only that I can’t say exactly what was ordered.
Yeah, the famous Sanhui head #8 with adjustable mouth for silly 560 bucks:

The head alone costs more than a quarter of the doll... :cry:

Who gives something like that away for second hand... :crazyeyes:

Who does not want that, lucky you... :turn-l:

blondLab

Post by blondLab »

Danime wrote: Who does not want that, lucky you... :turn-l:
Indeed!! The good karma goods were smiling upon me!!! I was very lucky and appreciate my good fortune.

Does this face look like some anime character? Or a resemblance from something else? Anyone know why they charge so much extra $$$$?

I like the face but without the extra make up from the photo shoot they face looks a bit young. It would be nice to know if it was an 18+ yo anime character...

Nikkatofly
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Nikkatofly »

blondLab wrote:
Danime wrote: Who does not want that, lucky you... :turn-l:
Indeed!! The good karma goods were smiling upon me!!! I was very lucky and appreciate my good fortune.

Does this face look like some anime character? Or a resemblance from something else? Anyone know why they charge so much extra $$$$?

I like the face but without the extra make up from the photo shoot they face looks a bit young. It would be nice to know if it was an 18+ yo anime character...
Yeah, it resembles the video game character Marie Rose from Dead or Alive.

Egora
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Egora »

Lustforlife wrote:Wondering about this feature as well. can any one attest if it is better for kissing? I'm less interested in the oral function of it but just curious if it improves the kissing experience at all.
I'm interested in this too, I would really like to know if it improves kissing. :whistle:

Lustforlife

Post by Lustforlife »

Egora wrote:
Lustforlife wrote:Wondering about this feature as well. can any one attest if it is better for kissing? I'm less interested in the oral function of it but just curious if it improves the kissing experience at all.
I'm interested in this too, I would really like to know if it improves kissing. :whistle:
Hello Egora! I can attest after having a doll with this feature that it indeed improves the kissing experience ! I love to cuddle up with my babe and making out with her is never a dull experience! I highly recommend spending the extra $60, you won't regret it.

Egora
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Egora »

Lustforlife wrote:
Egora wrote:
Hello Egora! I can attest after having a doll with this feature that it indeed improves the kissing experience ! I love to cuddle up with my babe and making out with her is never a dull experience! I highly recommend spending the extra $60, you won't regret it.
Thanks Lustforlife, it seems a very good feature!!
I already liked it just because the range of expressions it adds to the face, but if it also also improves kissing I think it's really worth spending the extra $60 :mrgreen:

Dr Gero

Post by Dr Gero »

Now I have both heads and I can tell that the movable jaw isn't better for oral sex. It's also not worse. In fact it doesn't change anything at all.

But my head with movable jaw have less depth than the normal one. But they are not the same model. So maybe it depends of the model. There is like 2cm difference between the 2.
Twitter: https://twitter.com/TheRealDrGero
Reviews:
Tayu 158D Noy (ordered): viewtopic.php?t=166655
Sinodoll 152D: viewtopic.php?f=425&t=132701
Sanhui AIO Nonoka 160: viewtopic.php?f=293&t=130526
XYcolo 163 LB: viewtopic.php?f=528&t=132322

jcoaley
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by jcoaley »

I am also interested in the moveable jaw feature. It is worth investigating further to see if there's a difference between heads. Do the eyes move too? It almost looks like the eyes can rotate a little with the jaw movement! Maybe I am seeing things in the poor flip phone quality videos. It definitely does change the facial expression of the head, and I believe I will have to try the moveable jaw for myself. Once again, very playful and sexy attributes to Sanhui dolls.... Awesome!

INFORMATIONS