sanhuiofficial.com

A bit more Linda [SH158]

Established since 2002, Sanhui Model Making Co.,Ltd has been endeavoring in the creation and the making of life-like female dolls in various sizes and materials. Our products range from anime models to life-sized and altered-proportion platinum silicone love dolls. The dolls are anatomically correct with fully functional orifices to the intimate touch and feel of a real lady with curvy figure from Yoga coaching.
Up2myneck
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

A bit more Linda [SH158]

Post by Up2myneck »

Time for a little catch up with my leggy Linda's exploits :wink:
Attachments
lin-0059.jpg
lin-0059.jpg (464.44 KiB) Viewed 1454 times
lin-0284.jpg
lin-0284.jpg (420.08 KiB) Viewed 1454 times
lin-2094.jpg
lin-2094.jpg (432.14 KiB) Viewed 1454 times
lin-2075.jpg
lin-2075.jpg (416.15 KiB) Viewed 1454 times
lin-1975.jpg
lin-1975.jpg (326.04 KiB) Viewed 1454 times
linb-0148.jpg
linb-0148.jpg (231.28 KiB) Viewed 1454 times

Willendorph
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: A bit more Linda [SH158]

Post by Willendorph »

8O ... :oops: ... :lol: ... :P

I seem to have lost the ability to make coherent sentenblergh (sorry dribbling again...)

Pabzilla
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Pabzilla »

Beautiful pictures Up2myneck, you really make the Sanhui 158 body look better than I can, wonderful photos and posing, well done :thumbs_up:

Unwritten
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Unwritten »

Sexy lady!! Really like the red wig, and her cute little back dimples. :)

Ayron
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Ayron »

That's head #2 right? May I ask when you purchased her? She seems to have movable eyes and for the longest time the head was marked as "fixed eyes" on Sanhui's page. They changed it a few months ago I think but since then I was always wondering if that was due to it being upgraded or a mistake.

Also, is that a movable mouth??! 8O

Ccgg
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Ccgg »

Ohhhhh wow, now we are talking!

That's a very sexy lady, she sure deserves some attention!

Rock13
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by Rock13 »

Gadzooks! Your Linda is a real stunner- lovely photos, too.
Hadleigh is a fair-skinned WM163C/#188, Harper (#124) is a medium toned WM164D, Kendall is a fair-skinned 163C/#398. All via RLSD.

Link to Hadleigh's photo thread

Link to Harper's photo thread

Link to Kendall's photo thread

Link to the H2K Ranch

Wight
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Wight »

Great thighs there! Linda can really flaunt her features. I think there was some confusion with the heads some time. The Addeline, and the #2.
Ginevra's thread!
viewtopic.php?t=94375

Up2myneck
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Up2myneck »

Willendorph wrote:8O ... :oops: ... :lol: ... :P

I seem to have lost the ability to make coherent sentenblergh (sorry dribbling again...)
Hi Willendorph - yes, most of my dolls do this quite regular to me!
Pabzilla wrote:Beautiful pictures Up2myneck, you really make the Sanhui 158 body look better than I can, wonderful photos and posing, well done :thumbs_up:
Thanks Pabzilla! Actually to be honest, I've had a lot of experience posing dolls and people over the years :wink:
Just keep doing what you are doing & it will all work out for you too :)
Unwritten wrote:Sexy lady!! Really like the red wig, and her cute little back dimples. :)
Yes her dimples are one of the best features on this doll!!
Ayron wrote:That's head #2 right? May I ask when you purchased her? She seems to have movable eyes and for the longest time the head was marked as "fixed eyes" on Sanhui's page. They changed it a few months ago I think but since then I was always wondering if that was due to it being upgraded or a mistake.

Also, is that a movable mouth??! 8O
Hi, Yes she is no2 head. Now 2 & a half years with me! The moveable eyes were available when purchased back then and I think are pretty standard from SH, going back at least 3 years I believe? The mouth is just a standard one: my posing tricks include 'bending' the removable tongue inside the mouth, so it pushes down on the lower jaw/mouth base, so she appears to have a bit more of a wide open expression :wink: I do this for most of my doll posing photo shoots! And other little tricks - one day I may have to do a thread with all of my techniques included. :mrgreen:
Wight wrote:Great thighs there! Linda can really flaunt her features. I think there was some confusion with the heads some time. The Addeline, and the #2.
Yes Wight, I think the no2 head may have been released with the Addeline name - in fact this is what gave me the inspiration for her name - because if you rearrange some of the letters, Linda pops out of Addeline!!

I originally ordered the doll with the no5 head as the main one, because I like her features, reminding me of a girl I used to know, what seems like an ice age ago....! :roll:

Thanks for all the interest from everyone, here's one or two more pics I may or may not have already posted [senility setting in :( ]
Attachments
Lind1880.jpg
Lind1880.jpg (319.33 KiB) Viewed 1096 times
Lin1920.jpg
Lin1920.jpg (136.47 KiB) Viewed 1096 times
Lin4886.jpg
Lin4886.jpg (95.93 KiB) Viewed 1096 times

Ccgg
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Ccgg »