reallovesexdolls.com

Safe to make order?

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
rjs
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: Safe to make order?

Post by rjs »

Rock13 wrote:
rjs wrote:
Rock13 wrote:I commend your choice, RJS. You're going to fall in love with that #188 face!
Thanks. I really like the #188 face. I like how we get to choose a free second head right now. I might get the same face but with a different eye color. I am thinking of choosing the blue-green eyes for the second face.
You can change out the eye colors at will- especially if you score some of MannequinFan's magnetic eyes. If you intend to get it on with your doll, I'd recommend that you select a pre-orgasmic face for your second head, such as #081. Sometimes it's nice to have that option. However, if you like variety there are so many to choose from.
Thanks for the information. I didn't know the eyes could be changed. Is it easy to change to them without damaging the doll?

Rock13
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by Rock13 »

rjs wrote:
Rock13 wrote:
rjs wrote:
Rock13 wrote:I commend your choice, RJS. You're going to fall in love with that #188 face!
Thanks. I really like the #188 face. I like how we get to choose a free second head right now. I might get the same face but with a different eye color. I am thinking of choosing the blue-green eyes for the second face.
You can change out the eye colors at will- especially if you score some of MannequinFan's magnetic eyes. If you intend to get it on with your doll, I'd recommend that you select a pre-orgasmic face for your second head, such as #081. Sometimes it's nice to have that option. However, if you like variety there are so many to choose from.
Thanks for the information. I didn't know the eyes could be changed. Is it easy to change to them without damaging the doll?
Most dolls have interchangeable eyes. From the factory, they're half shells with a wad of cotton in them. I recommend the E-Z Move Eyes from MannequinFan here on TDF. You can adjust their depth with a screw and his irises are just gorgeous. I coat Hadleigh's corneas with a layer of Future acrylic clear and they shine like she dropped a tab 10 minutes ago. Just beautiful, fucking magical really. However, I would recommend that you just take a few weeks to get acclimated to your new companion before you start going for mods. Pin down the basics first, then you can go berserk and make her every woman you ever wanted. Welcome to the doll life, friend. It's the best!
Hadleigh is a fair-skinned WM163C/#188, Harper (#124) is a medium toned WM164D, Kendall is a fair-skinned 163C/#398. All via RLSD.

Link to Hadleigh's photo thread

Link to Harper's photo thread

Link to Kendall's photo thread

Link to the H2K Ranch

rjs
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by rjs »

Rock13 wrote:
rjs wrote:
Rock13 wrote:
rjs wrote:
Most dolls have interchangeable eyes. From the factory, they're half shells with a wad of cotton in them. I recommend the E-Z Move Eyes from MannequinFan here on TDF. You can adjust their depth with a screw and his irises are just gorgeous. I coat Hadleigh's corneas with a layer of Future acrylic clear and they shine like she dropped a tab 10 minutes ago. Just beautiful, fucking magical really. However, I would recommend that you just take a few weeks to get acclimated to your new companion before you start going for mods. Pin down the basics first, then you can go berserk and make her every woman you ever wanted. Welcome to the doll life, friend. It's the best!
Thanks for tips. I just have another quick question. Do the Dolls come with the heads attached?

riotmac
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by riotmac »

rjs wrote:Thanks for thips. I just have another quick question. Do the Dolls come with the heads attached?
my girl came in two boxes one for her head and one for her body was worried that i was gonna receive them on different days.
Gameladydoll Ciri/Quiet thread - viewtopic.php?t=162288

RealLoveSexDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by RealLoveSexDolls »

rjs wrote:[Thanks for tips. I just have another quick question. Do the Dolls come with the heads attached?
Hi rjs, The head/heads will be in the same box with your doll.

Real Love Sex Dolls is the #1 seller of Realistic Life-size TPE Sex Dolls in the USA.
Based in Austin, TX, RLSD is a family-owned company.

The staff at RLSD were terrific in assisting me with every aspect of my purchase. They are committed and passionate about their dolls and their customers. - Timothy D.
RLSD stands behind their product and their service is professional and reliable. I am very happy I chose them. GO FOR IT, its worth it! - Rod E.
My thanks to RLSD, their guidance and knowledge helped me in choosing the right doll for my needs.I will buy from them again in the future, I highly recommend! - Mark Z.

rjs
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by rjs »

RealLoveSexDolls wrote:
rjs wrote:[Thanks for tips. I just have another quick question. Do the Dolls come with the heads attached?
Hi rjs, The head/heads will be in the same box with your doll.
Thank you for the information. I just placed my order with you guys the other day!

INFORMATIONS