www.wmdolls.com

PM'd by Manufacturer?

List of buyer beware warnings and fraud/theft alerts are all posted here.
Forum rules
Do not post unsupported claims regarding people, products, or businesses (Rule 10 of the RoC).
steam13
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

PM'd by Manufacturer?

Post by steam13 »

Hey,

I recently started a thread asking some questions about Piperdolls. Shortly after I received a PM from Doll-Forever, who gave me an email address to communicate with them if I had more questions. I used this email and spoke with a rep who goes by the name Cici. Long story short, she helped me choose a doll, worked out a price for me, and sent me an invoice to be paid via Paypal. I'm essentially buying from the manufacturer and not a vendor. Everything has gone very well, but before I make the payment, does anyone know if this is a real thing or possibly a scam?

I think my main concern came from the invoice, because the payment is to be made to a @hotmail.com address. Cici has been using a @doll-forever.com email address.

Doll elsker
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Re: PM'd by Manufacturer?

Post by Doll elsker »

Why don't you just send an email to piper dolls direct and ask them to confirm your contact.
It is strange that you communicate with a non @Banned Site Link, see Banned Sites List in Dolls In General email address if you think you are buying direct from the manufacturer.

steam13
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by steam13 »

Doll elsker wrote:It is strange that you communicate with a non @Banned Site Link, see Banned Sites List in Dolls In General email address if you think you are buying direct from the manufacturer.
Piperdoll is a line of dolls produced by Doll-forever. Doll-forever is like the parent company. They also do the Dollhouse-168 line.

I have sent an email through their website, waiting for a response. I'm asking here because I want to see if anyone has had a similar experience. I'm being cautious, just want to confirm info through multiple sources.

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

The best thing is to send a PM through TDF.

It's important to be cautious as a silicone manufacturer did have their email account hacked and customers lost money.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

steam13
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by steam13 »

haremlover wrote:The best thing is to send a PM through TDF.
The original PM when Cici contacted me was through TDF. The PM came from the "official" Doll-forever member account. In that PM she gave me the @doll-forever.com email address if had more questions. I looked up the history of posts on the account, they refer to themselves as the doll-forever team, and not Cici. I was hoping someone has interacted with her before, kind of like with Kimi from Doll to China.

Does that make it more credible? Opinions or advice is welcome.

steam13
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by steam13 »

I heard back from Doll-Forever. I was able to confirm through multiple sources that Cici is the sales manager there, and that the paypal account sent to me on the invoice is correct. I've decided to go ahead with the purchase :)

Thanks for advice from those of you who answered.

INFORMATIONS