www.wmdolls.com

Looking for a "mature" male doll

Devoted to owners and enthusiasts of Male dolls.
seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Re: Looking for a "mature" male doll

Post by seagull »

:haha4:

SpartanLover
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by SpartanLover »

The oldest-looking doll would be Will https://spartanlover.com/collections/ma ... -doll-will. We can add custom makeup to age him up even further. 5 o'clock shadow and possibly wrinkles would help.

SpartanLover.com - We Specialize in Male Sex Dolls.

SpartanLover
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by SpartanLover »

Bell-wants wrote:
Docsgirl82 wrote:You and me both, Bell.
Hey Kiddo .... Long time no talk to. I'm in love. I thought it was the one we had discussed in the past but I've found one I like more. Go to this link: https://beautiful-dolls.com/male-doll-c-28/ ........ then click on Nicholas' photo and when inside scroll down to his video. Full screen it. I've played it a million times. I can't take my eyes off of him Everything about him does it for me. I'm thinking about getting him but I worry about the weight. I was told that he really weighs more than what they claim. I'm no spring chicken.
Nicholas's factory-provided weight is incorrect. We measured him in-house and his packaged weight is 122lb (55.7kg). Packaging is about 22lb, so the doll's actual weight is about 100 lb.
Attachments
49fa53ccd2905d9cbc83ac8f6a9bc9a8.jpg
49fa53ccd2905d9cbc83ac8f6a9bc9a8.jpg (819.3 KiB) Viewed 961 times

SpartanLover
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by SpartanLover »

AdventureAndy wrote:Oh? As in like spraying to match colors of the different parts (body,head)?

After researching more I think I've just really confused myself more than anything. Evidently I can't seem to find the link/site to where I found the company that makes custom faces/heads from photos you send them so I'm back to looking for that. A lot of the companies only let you change facial features, eyes and the like, without the option to go completely custom which is what I'm wanting (why can't my tastes be more simple?! It'd be so much cheaper...). But then it seems like companies who do allow for the head also try pairing it with a custom body which really drives up the price. I guess at this point I'm looking for a vendor/manufacturer that will allow me to do the head I want and make changes to bodies they have (adding hair to certain places, choosing a certain height, etc.). But then I'm wary about just choosing any old random site on google and hoping for the best. But then the idea of a custom body is kind of awesome to think about as well. Ah! Too many choices and decisions.

Man...sex dolls seem to be as complicated as real relationships! Well, maybe not to that extreme but it sure can get disheartening/confusing. Oh well, at least I'm learning.
A custom body costs a few thousand dollars and takes a few months. You would also need to create and provide a 3d file. And this is just for the body. A custom head also costs nearly just as much as the body because the main expense is the mold fee. Because of a very complicated customization process, we no longer provide this service. However, we offer custom makeup, custom hair, and many other customizations. Please take a look: https://spartanlover.com/collections/male-sex-dolls

SpartanLover
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by SpartanLover »

AdventureAndy wrote:Some of the bodies I've seen I can work with but I do wonder if the skin tones would match. Unless there's kind of an industry standard where "white" is "white", "tan" is "tan", "black" is "black" etc. Rather than it being the head is "Tan 005" and the body is "Tan 049". That'd get confusing...
No, there's no standard for "white", "tan", etc. Also both the head and the body must be made at the same time. Otherwise, there will be at least a minor skin color difference.

SpartanLover
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by SpartanLover »

AdventureAndy wrote:I'm also still a little confused on TPE vs silicone. I've thought silicone was supposed to be more durable (thus the higher price) but now I'm reading some people say they have TPE dolls that have been more durable than silicone. I was interested in TPE at first but then I started veering off towards silicone because I assumed that naturally higher price = better quality. But now I'm not so sure. I don't know if there are places that sell/offer TPE and silicone samples just so I could, well literally, get a feel for them to help me decide.
Both TPE and silicone are durable. A TPE sex doll is typically more affordable than a silicone sex doll, and it’s more flexible, squeezable and soft, allowing the doll to achieve more wild sex positions. TPE - feels better, Silicone – looks more realistic. Here's two heads made out of the same mold. One is silicone https://spartanlover.com/collections/ma ... oll-tanner and the other one is TPE: https://spartanlover.com/collections/ma ... -doll-rudy.

Also, because silicone is a harder material, silicone heads don't have oral canals and their lips aren't as soft/kissable.
Attachments
Add a heading.jpg
Add a heading.jpg (31.95 KiB) Viewed 961 times

AdventureAndy
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by AdventureAndy »

SpartanLover wrote:
AdventureAndy wrote:I'm also still a little confused on TPE vs silicone. I've thought silicone was supposed to be more durable (thus the higher price) but now I'm reading some people say they have TPE dolls that have been more durable than silicone. I was interested in TPE at first but then I started veering off towards silicone because I assumed that naturally higher price = better quality. But now I'm not so sure. I don't know if there are places that sell/offer TPE and silicone samples just so I could, well literally, get a feel for them to help me decide.
Both TPE and silicone are durable. A TPE sex doll is typically more affordable than a silicone sex doll, and it’s more flexible, squeezable and soft, allowing the doll to achieve more wild sex positions. TPE - feels better, Silicone – looks more realistic. Here's two heads made out of the same mold. One is silicone https://spartanlover.com/collections/ma ... oll-tanner and the other one is TPE: https://spartanlover.com/collections/ma ... -doll-rudy.

Also, because silicone is a harder material, silicone heads don't have oral canals and their lips aren't as soft/kissable.
Thanks for reaching out! I didn't know/think about silicone head missing the oral canal which is kind of a bummer on that front. Sounds to me like TPE is more so what I'm wanting.

I checked the "Will" doll and he does seem a bit older. Do you all offer the option for real/synthetic hair on the head as opposed to the wigs? As far as the "makeup" aspect is concerned, would this be permanent alterations or things that would wash off? Would I be able to put Will's head on a taller/wider body or is he locked to this one? You can send me a private message to discuss this in more detail if that's easier or go through e-mail.

SpartanLover
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by SpartanLover »

AdventureAndy wrote:I checked the "Will" doll and he does seem a bit older. Do you all offer the option for real/synthetic hair on the head as opposed to the wigs? As far as the "makeup" aspect is concerned, would this be permanent alterations or things that would wash off? Would I be able to put Will's head on a taller/wider body or is he locked to this one? You can send me a private message to discuss this in more detail if that's easier or go through e-mail.
Will's head is not compatible with any other body and his head cannot be implanted with hair. Only silicone heads can be implanted with hair because TPE is too stretchy and won't hold it well. We have a few dolls with silicone heads. They aren't quite 40+, but they are relatively mature-looking:

https://spartanlover.com/collections/ma ... oll-tanner
https://spartanlover.com/collections/ma ... doll-ricky

Also this 5'8 body can be combined with Tanner's and Ricky's heads too: https://spartanlover.com/collections/ma ... doll-tyler

The makeup would be semi-permanent. You can wipe it off with mineral oil if you need to change it. Otherwise, it will stay on for a very long time.

Velanah Torres

Post by Velanah Torres »

SpartanLover wrote:The oldest-looking doll would be Will https://spartanlover.com/collections/ma ... -doll-will. We can add custom makeup to age him up even further. 5 o'clock shadow and possibly wrinkles would help.

That is an interesting looking face. Wouldn't mind seeing more done with it.
--V. Torres

Dolls: Manny Mark 1(DIY), Manny Mark 2(DIY) & Pranara (Kimber Doll)
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=67186
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=110855

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by seagull »

muesky6969 has done some remarkable work with implanting hair into TPE
Wheezer is leaning towards using a paste of adhesive and TPE to seal the deal with hair implanting :)

Wheezer
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Wheezer »

TPE doll hair currently has several options ..... WIGS and IMPLANTED. Each has its benefits and drawbacks.

WIGS have been around for a thousand years, really taking off in the 16th century and rapidly evolving since then. Folks spend billions of dollars a year on them and there are multiple types. For TPE doll use these range from low end ($) ones ($), such as Halloween or party wigs, to real human hair versions ($$$). When most dolls are shipped they include a very low end wig to save money. A decent high dollar wig can drastically improve the look of the doll.

Since TPE heads tend to run smaller than human heads, the wig has to be adjusted to fit - no big deal. Retention is sometimes a problem. An adjustable wig band (strap) works better than a wig cap to keep the hair in place. These work well even in interactive fun sessions with the doll.

IMPLANTED HAIR works with TPE dolls, but it needs to be done yourself. No manufacturers yet offer it. It is done in the same way as the Fx industry does with silicone parts. Each hair in individually inserted into the doll. To retain the hair it is bonded to the target TPE using 3M 94 primer. This actually fuses the hair to the TPE and holds it firm. This works for head hair, eyebrows, facial hair, chest hair and pubic hair. Previous attempts to implant hair on TPE were not successful since they did not use anything to hold the hair into the TPE.

A new option is to use a high end, human hair lace front wig and bond that to the doll head with a TPE paste made from 3M 94 primer and TPE. This methods works well with merkins (pubic wigs). The result is a look that closely mimics implanted hair, but is easier for the end user. The paste bonds and blends the wig to the skull.

But whatever you choose you will have to consider it more delicate than real human hair (no dragging the doll along by his locks!), it will need combing and touchup (especially after play time) and you will need to consider cleaning, styling and hygiene.

You can find more about various uses for the 3M primer as a repair tool and other uses HERE (viewtopic.php?f=229&t=131728)
A good thread for male head ageing and enhancement is also HERE (viewtopic.php?f=7&t=132666)

Cheers!
... W ...
Any comments, ideas or suggestions are given FREELY for your use and information. Before using, first check to ensure they are compatible with your doll or specific situation. If any tool, chemical or technique is mentioned, make sure to follow all directions and safety instructions of the product. Some tools or items can be dangerous, so be careful. Use all appropriate safety gear, don’t run with scissors and don’t eat the yellow snow. Always keep your mind open.

jazzman
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by jazzman »

Velanah Torres wrote:
SpartanLover wrote:The oldest-looking doll would be Will https://spartanlover.com/collections/ma ... -doll-will. We can add custom makeup to age him up even further. 5 o'clock shadow and possibly wrinkles would help.

That is an interesting looking face. Wouldn't mind seeing more done with it.

Very Bruce Willis look. awesome

DG
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by DG »

If you are still looking, Irontech has an entire line of more mature looking male dolls. You might want to check them out.
I love and have loved many dolls.
Former Dolls:
Samantha - SY 165cm Elf
Charles - IronTech male
Clint - IronTech male
Marcellus - Male Real Doll - Body A
Orion - Male Real Doll - Body A
Lance - WM Male #207 head
Larry - WM Male #207 head
Colt - Gabriel M1 Sinthetics Male
Dolls in Storage:
Laurence (aka Doc, Dorian, Beau) - Homemade fabric male doll
Trevor - Homemade Fabric male doll
Tristan - Homemade Fabric/Silicone hybrid male doll
Landon - WM Male #207 Head

Current Dolls
Lawrence - Homemade Fabric/Silicone hybrid male doll

AdventureAndy
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by AdventureAndy »

DG wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 9:50 pm If you are still looking, Irontech has an entire line of more mature looking male dolls. You might want to check them out.
Thanks for thinking of me after so long! Shortly after doing this topic I approached Real Doll (through email of course) about my search. We (partner, well now husband, and I) eventually ended up ordering two dolls and I ended up doing a custom head/face for mine. They ended up making an original face based off of some reference photos I provided and they both finally arrived early June of this year! Our only issue now is trying to find good wigs. I'm not sure where to get them from, what makes it harder too is that I like short hair cuts and most wigs are designed to be of longer hair.

DG
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by DG »

That is so awesome! Congratulations to you and your husband!
I get my wigs from Amazon. I have found some nice ones, let me float you some links...
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00H9 ... UTF8&psc=1
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0171 ... UTF8&psc=1
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01J5 ... UTF8&psc=1

:glou:
I love and have loved many dolls.
Former Dolls:
Samantha - SY 165cm Elf
Charles - IronTech male
Clint - IronTech male
Marcellus - Male Real Doll - Body A
Orion - Male Real Doll - Body A
Lance - WM Male #207 head