www.wmdolls.com

Looking for a "mature" male doll

Devoted to owners and enthusiasts of Male dolls.
AdventureAndy
Apprentice
Apprentice

Looking for a "mature" male doll

Post by AdventureAndy »

Hi all. My partner (soon to be husband) and I have been together for 7 years now and over the past year and a half have been exploring our sexuality together. We've recently discussed a shared interest in male sex dolls and at this stage are really just exploring what's out there. We both have our preferences in terms of what we like in men, he's an older guy who likes younger guys as well as middle age type men. For me, I'm the younger guy who likes older men (my partner and I have an age gap of course...). He likes a lot of what's "on the market" in terms of the male dolls and features. I can admit that a lot of them are handsome/good looking but my problem is none of them are really my "type". I don't see any that really appeal to me. It seems like all I can find are (no insults/knocks intended here) "pretty boy" types and the like. Which is fine, I realize that for a lot of women and gay men that's pretty sought after. So I'm not blaming manufacturers for selling to that need. But does anyone make dolls that seem a little older? Maybe like at least in their 40s or so. Or are there manufacturers that offer custom heads/faces built more to a customer's preference? I prefer a heftier/bulkier body type (as in not slim but bulky/muscled) and I do see dolls that are close to that, it's just always the facial features/head that's a turn off for me.

I'd hate to think what I'd like doesn't exist. Maybe what I'm after isn't out there yet but considering how my partner and I are very new (as in like, a single day so far) to this whole idea of sex dolls, outside of curious searching for a few minutes over the years, I just want to see if there's things I'm missing.

Thanks!

urbanmale
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: Looking for a "mature" male doll

Post by urbanmale »

Hi, this might really be a market opportunity for male realdolls between the ages of 40-50 to be sorely lacking, although there are already such experiments. For my part, I’d love to see a gray-haired bearded and mustached doll. I think it would be special.

Wheezer
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Wheezer »

Check out the post HERE (viewtopic.php?f=7&t=132666).
She has been working on adding age and realism to a male doll.
Might be interesting.
Cheers!
... W ...
Any comments, ideas or suggestions are given FREELY for your use and information. Before using, first check to ensure they are compatible with your doll or specific situation. If any tool, chemical or technique is mentioned, make sure to follow all directions and safety instructions of the product. Some tools or items can be dangerous, so be careful. Use all appropriate safety gear, don’t run with scissors and don’t eat the yellow snow. Always keep your mind open.

DG
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by DG »

Oh man, Muesky did an AMAZING job on her Xiel. The 6YE male, the HR doll hybrid male, Jonathan (TPE body, silicone head), the RD Johnny and there is even one out there that looks like Bruce Willis, but I'm not sure what his brand is, all look a bit more mature to me.
I love and have loved many dolls.
Former Dolls:
Samantha - SY 165cm Elf
Charles - IronTech male
Clint - IronTech male
Marcellus - Male Real Doll - Body A
Orion - Male Real Doll - Body A
Lance - WM Male #207 head
Larry - WM Male #207 head
Colt - Gabriel M1 Sinthetics Male
Dolls in Storage:
Laurence (aka Doc, Dorian, Beau) - Homemade fabric male doll
Trevor - Homemade Fabric male doll
Tristan - Homemade Fabric/Silicone hybrid male doll
Landon - WM Male #207 Head

Current Dolls
Lawrence - Homemade Fabric/Silicone hybrid male doll

Bell-wants
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Bell-wants »

I've noticed a lot of male dolls look like little boys, and some look Asian. Neither turn me on. There have been more 'man like' dolls coming out lately but I sure wish we had the variety that men get with the girl dolls.

DG
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by DG »

You and me both, Bell.
Former Dolls:
Samantha - SY 165cm Elf
Charles - IronTech male
Clint - IronTech male
Dolls in Storage:

Current Dolls

Velanah Torres

Post by Velanah Torres »

Johnathon is made by HRdoll.

https://www.sexdollaustralia.com.au/Mal ... icone-head

Head Silicone
Body TPE

Height 167cm
Weight: 47kg/103.6Ibs - head included
Pecs: 79cm
Waist: 68cm
Hips: 92cm
Shoulder Length: 39cm
Foot Length: 26cm
Leg Length: 88cm
Arm Length: 62cm
Penis Diameter: 11.5cm
Penis Length: 17cm
Oral Depth: 14cm
Anus Length: 17cm
Material Body: TPE
Material Head: Silicone
Hair: Implanted (real hair)
--V. Torres

Dolls: Manny Mark 1(DIY), Manny Mark 2(DIY) & Pranara (Kimber Doll)
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=67186
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=110855

AdventureAndy
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by AdventureAndy »

Thanks for the replies. It seems like what I'd be interested in just isn't out there yet. :( Maybe someday! Until then I'll keep looking around from time to time. If I was any good at sculpting/modeling and the like I'd take a crack at doing a head/face myself but my last experience with sculpting was playdoh as a kid and my creations were all pretty terrible! Who knows, maybe I'll find someone at some point who would one for a commission!

AdventureAndy
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by AdventureAndy »

Bell-wants wrote:I've noticed a lot of male dolls look like little boys, and some look Asian. Neither turn me on. There have been more 'man like' dolls coming out lately but I sure wish we had the variety that men get with the girl dolls.
That's been my issue pretty much exactly. I don't have anything against people liking what's out there (or if they happen to actually look like that) but it's not my interest. I'm currently still looking...maybe I'll find somebody who can make the head for me somehow. For a price of course!

Bell-wants
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Bell-wants »

Docsgirl82 wrote:You and me both, Bell.
Hey Kiddo .... Long time no talk to. I'm in love. I thought it was the one we had discussed in the past but I've found one I like more. Go to this link: https://beautiful-dolls.com/male-doll-c-28/ ........ then click on Nicholas' photo and when inside scroll down to his video. Full screen it. I've played it a million times. I can't take my eyes off of him Everything about him does it for me. I'm thinking about getting him but I worry about the weight. I was told that he really weighs more than what they claim. I'm no spring chicken.

DG
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by DG »

Hey Bell! How have you been? Nicholas reminds me a bit of Elijah Wood. Handsome most definitely. If he is like Charles, the other Iron Tech male, he will actually weigh 113 pounds or so. Over Memorial Day weekend 2019, I had the pleasure of meeting Charles in person and for me, he was too heavy, but he looked really nice the way my friend had him styled and dressed. Also, my friend managed to weigh him and he told me that he was actually 113 pounds instead of the 86, or maybe it was 105, that he was listed as. I really like Nicholas’ hair.
Former Dolls:
Samantha - SY 165cm Elf
Charles - IronTech male
Clint - IronTech male
Dolls in Storage:

Current Dolls

Merisier
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Merisier »

Finally, I find someone who shares the same taste as me.

Me too, I like mature men. Of course, I prefer male dolls in the style of Georges Clooney, spend a weekend in love with him.
Unfortunately, I looked a little bit on the Internet and I found only dolls looking like BTS, Korean pop stars.

However, if I found one, I would surely book a romantic night with him.

DG
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by DG »

Welcome to the forum, Merisier! Back in the 90's I had the biggest crush on George Clooney! Yeah, a lot of male doll faces are Asian and there's nothing wrong with that per se, but not everyone likes the Asian faces. We need more variety. I was very happy to see a POC male made by HR Doll and more western faces from WM, Qita, 6YE and HR.
Former Dolls:
Samantha - SY 165cm Elf
Charles - IronTech male
Clint - IronTech male
Dolls in Storage:

Current Dolls

Bell-wants
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Bell-wants »

Docsgirl82 wrote:Hey Bell! How have you been? Nicholas reminds me a bit of Elijah Wood. Handsome most definitely. If he is like Charles, the other Iron Tech male, he will actually weigh 113 pounds or so. Over Memorial Day weekend 2019, I had the pleasure of meeting Charles in person and for me, he was too heavy, but he looked really nice the way my friend had him styled and dressed. Also, my friend managed to weigh him and he told me that he was actually 113 pounds instead of the 86, or maybe it was 105, that he was listed as. I really like Nicholas’ hair.
It says he's 5'3" (5"4" on another site) and weighs like 86 pounds but I was told that since it IS the same body as Charles then he weighs a lot more that 86 pounds. Thank your friend for weighing Charles. That's too heavy for me so now I won't be getting him, dog gone it. As for how I'm doing ... I've lost too many and now Nicholas. :cry: How have you been?

AdventureAndy
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by AdventureAndy »

Merisier wrote:Finally, I find someone who shares the same taste as me.

Me too, I like mature men. Of course, I prefer male dolls in the style of Georges Clooney, spend a weekend in love with him.
Unfortunately, I looked a little bit on the Internet and I found only dolls looking like BTS, Korean pop stars.

However, if I found one, I would surely book a romantic night with him.
Oh good! A kindred spirit! Between the lot of us maybe we can figure something out. Currently I'm looking to see if there's some sort of custom option from a supplier to sculpt/make something on request. No idea how much that would cost but right now I'm more concerned with seeing if there's a company/group out there willing to do it in the first place! My "problem" (if you want to call it that) is that I've always liked older guys my whole life. Even from a really young age. And now as an adult...that hasn't changed at all. So I've always been attracted to guys in their 40s-50s and the like. I'm not expecting companies to make dolls that look like they were robbed out of a retirement home or a senior center but is it too much to ask for to have one that looks like they've at least finished their college internship (and got several years worth of experience after the fact)?

INFORMATIONS