sexyrealsexdolls.com

DIY Gel Breasts *tested and working*

Mods, Repairs & Maintenance related specifically to not specifically listed TPE or TPR Dolls
AlFeCu
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: DIY Gel Breasts *tested and working*

Post by AlFeCu »

@Louis_V

At this breast size I recommend to put on the doll a bra. Otherwise tears will form in the TPE. Also, if it is on the back, the load from the weight of the water is quite high and can cause damage in the collarbone area.

What I also noticed is that the breast has changed a bit towards a teardrop shape. So more real than the original ball version.

How much water did you actually use?

But yes, I also have to say that the water granules breasts feel better than the TPE gel variant. Which is probably because this variant here brings nice weight.

Louis_V
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Louis_V »

@AlFeCu
I have them propped up, supported, and she is on her back.

I went about 750cc in each. They feel like real, huge breasts. Great approach man, thanks for sharing your ideas.

123boobs
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by 123boobs »

AlFeCu wrote: Tue Oct 20, 2020 12:33 pm Hello everyone.

I also thought about the easiest way to "fill" the Hollow breasts. After I saw the pictures of the burst gel breasts and tried to find out what is inside and why it came to such a damage, I found a way to fill the breasts.

Tests on my Doll were very successful and the touching feeling is also great. :multi: :multi:

Apparently our dear manufacturers use a superabsorber. These superabsorbers have the ability to absorb up to 300 times their own volume of water. Some bind it permanently, others can release it again. The latter are often mixed into potting soil to increase the water retention capacity.

I got 45g of this stuff and then did some tests. You have to know quite well how much water you add, otherwise you get a crumbly mass. But if you hit a good balance, it becomes a gel-like substance. With my remedy this was the case with a ratio of 1:200. Adding water later is no problem. But it is best to try a little bit around until you have the desired consistency before you fill it into the breast.

To get the gel into the breast of the Doll is then relatively easy. Only before the whole operation one should determine how much volume fits/should fit into the breast. The easiest way to do this is to suck the air out of the breast with a big syringe until you can't get anything more out. Then you have about the volume that fits in there. A rough indication is enough it is only important not to take too much or too little of the super absorber. But a little too little is still better than too much.

You need the following tools:

Syringe at least 100ml (depending on breast size)
blunt cannula with at least 14G. Better 12G or even 10G. Best to buy a set.
pointed cannula to puncture a canal through the nipple
Baby oil to lubricate the canal.
Superabsorbents
Water ^^

Doll lay on the back.

With the thin, pointed cannula carefully prick a channel into the nipple.

Remove air from the Hollow breasts and notice how much that was.

If you have measured a volume of 500ml you need about 400ml water and 2g of the super absorber. If you take less, the consistency will remain more gel-like, if you take more, it will become firmer. As I said, test it before until you like the consistency.

Then insert the thick cannula into the breast and leave it in. Later there is no time to get it in. To make it easier to get it in, smear everything well with the baby oil. If you can't get it in, choose one number smaller. 14G is still ok, but with a 12G it is much easier and you have more time.

Prepare the gel. You should work quickly. For a short time it remains very liquid until it has absorbed the water. This is the ideal consistency for injecting it. This step is not about filling up the whole volume, it is only about getting the required amount of absorber into it. The rest is filled up with water later.

Attach the syringe to the cannula and press the prepared amount into it before the contents become too solid. This is the most time critical step. If it has already become a bit too solid, you can draw up the syringe with some water and shake it all. Then the superabsorber becomes more gel-like again.

Now it's time to fill the chest to the desired weight. If you have measured a volume of 500ml you can now inject the amount of water and wait until the stuff has swollen up accordingly. How much exactly this has to be is completely up to your own feeling and preferences. The absorber develops a bit more volume than the water alone.

You have to be careful not to leave too much air in the chest and not to use too little water. Otherwise you will have a muddy sound when kneading. If too much air remains, the swelling absorber usually prevents you from simply pulling it out with a syringe.

Also here it helps to lay the doll on its back and insert the needle just far enough to inject water without any problems. It takes some time until all the air has moved upwards, but you can feel it quite well. If you then inject some water and suck it out again, you will quickly notice if you have caught a possible air bubble. In my case the air only came out in pieces, but like this

Unfortunately I can't post any pictures about it, because I didn't make any.

What you should be aware of is that your breasts can get quite heavy. If the breasts are really big, the lady may have to wear a bra permanently when she has to stand. I don't think there are problems with D and E cups, but it can be critical.

In summary, I must say that the vibration behaviour has improved.Also, the feeling of touching is better and the breasts don't sound so hollow anymore when you give a fold.

On the subject of which superabsorber:

I have used one for terrariums. It was the easiest to get and is quite fine. There are also some for horticulture, although the one is a bit coarser.

Anyone who tinkers with his doll is of course responsible for all damage and misfortunes.From water ingress to the skeleton, ripping TPE because of too thick boobs, to explosive decompression, everything is on your own.
How do you seal the hole from inserting the needle into the breast?

AVNDoll

Post by AVNDoll »

From what I've read, micropunctures in TPE self seal under pressure.

This is an interesting thread, but has anybody else tested the longevity of this mod?

AlFeCu
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by AlFeCu »

Brief Update:

So far I have not noticed any problems, such as tears, discoloration, etc.. Of course I can't look inside, but so far everything seems to be ok.

Wheezer
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Wheezer »

For what its' worth ....

I did some long term tests with superabsorbent (SA) mixes.
SA with water, SA with glycerin, SA with an antibacterial cleaner solution.
A 200cc mix of each was placed in a 250cc sealed, airtight container and then shelved for 12 months.
At then end the SA mix was still solidified and no signs of mold were seen.

Note that this was a FIRM, almost solid mixture. So a jelly like (more liquid) mix might not hold up. And the SA used was a very fine industrial powder used for tattoo cleanup.

Ancillary reports indicate that many common access/consumer grade SA is designed to break down back to a liquid state after a period of time. Thus to prevent damage to public drains and sewer systems, or just because it's cheaper. :)

Early tests I did showed SA had a promise as a filler, but was a bit finicky.
With the right SA type, amount of SA and fluid it was great ... but a not fully repeatable and a tight ratio window to get it right.
You had to bench test a bit before actual hooter insertion. :)

The weight is an issue as noted. Huge boobies do weight a bit (ask a well endowed female friend). Big SOLID TPE breasts tear a bit, and a hollow breast doll may not be designed for the weight.
Also you must consider HYDRALLICS ... that is DO NOT FULLY FILL THEM ... leave in some air !!
If you fully fill them with no air then there may be problems. Air is compressible, fluid is not. Thus as you squeeze the fluid filled melons the pressure will build and find a weak spot in the hollow TPE breast. Trust me, it will find a weak spot. :) Vendors who supply "gel breast upgrades" solve this by inserting a gel filled bad to eliminate the pressure pop problem. As do human breast implants (sealed bags of fluids).

So ...
... long term, SA mixes do not seem to promote internal mold (good).
... long term, SA mixes may (or may not) decay back to a fluid/semi solid material.
... fully filling a hollow breast with fluid MAY lead to a catastrophic pressure failure if all fluid and no air to compensate ....
... EXCESSIVELY filling a hollow breast to a monster size will probably lead to a surprise down the road ....
... filling a hollow breast with a heavy or fluid material MAY lead to problems, since the breast TPE material was never designed for such loads.

And yet ....
An inadvertent grope of a huge hooter in a bar can lead to a scream and a slap .....
Likewise an overfilled TPE breast may leak or explode at an unexpected moment ....

There is a price to pay for big, bouncing boobies.
As long as you know the potential cost, then go for it.

Cheers!
... W ...
Any comments, ideas or suggestions are given FREELY for your use and information. Before using, first check to ensure they are compatible with your doll or specific situation. If any tool, chemical or technique is mentioned, make sure to follow all directions and safety instructions of the product. Some tools or items can be dangerous, so be careful. Use all appropriate safety gear, don’t run with scissors and don’t eat the yellow snow. Always keep your mind open.

darkeldar
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by darkeldar »

Thanks a lot for that usefull tips.
Will try it !

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by CF »

Would love to see some photos and videos of everyone’s enlarged gals in their current state!
Viva la megaboobs!
*My juicy Cherry: viewtopic.php?t=154759
*Z-cup Moira: viewtopic.php?t=138543
*BBW Breanna: viewtopic.php?t=143116
*Yulia: viewtopic.php?t=122950
*Tina viewtopic.php?t=121819
*Aurora Jolie: viewtopic.php?t=106838
*World-famous Una Carha: viewtopic.php?t=93292

FCD94
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by FCD94 »

AVNDoll wrote: Thu Jun 23, 2022 7:03 pm From what I've read, micropunctures in TPE self seal under pressure.
This might depend on the size of the spike being used. Based on experience a 19g does not self seal, at least when used with air.

FCD94
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by FCD94 »

lover1 wrote: Mon Jan 24, 2022 7:16 pm My current way:
Small opening under the armpit, reaching right up to the chest.
Injecting the gel with a large syringe.
Currently, I use a very strong hair gel and it doesn't leak out.
Do not inject too much gel.
Remove air from the breast by widening the hole with a long object, but only for a moment (after each portion of gel)
I put a little toilet paper in the place of the hole and then cover it with TPE glue.

If I want to enlarge breasts, I inject more and more gel and let gravity do the work. The bust should become larger permanently and then you can take out some of the gel to lower the pressure.

It turns out that injecting the hair gel into the factory-made gel breast enlarges it and nothing leaks out :)

You use the above description at your own risk!
Can you please update on how this has worked over time, and whether it has damaged the TPE doll?

Dick Vicious
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dick Vicious »

will this super absorbent work?
Attachments
Screen Shot 2022-07-17 at 7.44.14 AM.png
Screen Shot 2022-07-17 at 7.44.14 AM.png (1.04 MiB) Viewed 600 times

AlFeCu
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by AlFeCu »

I did a little experiment. I have a doll with gel breasts and I found it could be quite a bit more.

Water gel was too risky for me and since I read that the gel in the breasts should be a kind of very soft TPE "gel" I injected 5ml (i think ;) ) baby oil into the small cavity in the left breast.

Well, now after about 2 weeks the oil has been absorbed and the breast has grown a good bit.

@Dick Vicious

It should. As long as it is fine and absorbs water well, it should not be a problem. It's all trial and error here.
Attachments
Gel-Boobs bigger.png
Gel-Boobs bigger.png (2.93 MiB) Viewed 587 times

Adam786
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Adam786 »

Wheezer wrote: Sun Oct 25, 2020 4:28 pm ......

An option might be to use a water based disinfectant liquid as the solution. There are some I use for cleaning dolls that do not damage TPE, even with long exposures.

.. ......
What's this disinfectant you use, and do you use it in the vaginal cavity?

FCD94
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by FCD94 »

Has anyone used the sunburn gel/hair gel method shown by Mishka here? On a TPE doll? If so, how did it hold and perform over time?

link to Mishka thread using sunburn gel for DIY gel filling

Wheezer
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Wheezer »

Adam786 wrote: Sun Jul 17, 2022 3:33 pm
Wheezer wrote: Sun Oct 25, 2020 4:28 pm ......

An option might be to use a water based disinfectant liquid as the solution. There are some I use for cleaning dolls that do not damage TPE, even with long exposures.

.. ......
What's this disinfectant you use, and do you use it in the vaginal cavity?
I currently use Butchers Bath Mate 16 non-acid washroom cleaner. It comes as a concentrate that you dilute with water. These types of cleaners will kill nasty stuff (up to and including HIV) and will not promote mold growth. Will not harm TPE or your willie (once all removed and dried). Anything similar should work as well.
s-l300.jpg
s-l300.jpg (6.54 KiB) Viewed 519 times
I use in all cavities (oral, anal, vaginal) with the same technique.
0) Manipulate doll so cavity to be cleaned is facing UP and will hold fluids inserted into it. (let gravity help you)
1) Add a flexible tube to a syringe, use that to get liquid in and out of deep cavities.
2) Flush out first with water and remove excess.
3) Flush out with cleaner and remove excess.
4) Fill cavity to the top with cleaner, let sit for 15 minutes or so.
5) Remove cleaner, use tube on syringe to get as deep inside as possible.
6) Insert tampon to absorb excess.
All done.

Hope it helps.
Cheers!
... W ...
Any comments, ideas or suggestions are given FREELY for your use and information. Before using, first check to ensure they are compatible with your doll or specific situation. If any tool, chemical or technique is mentioned, make sure to follow all directions and safety instructions of the product. Some tools or items can be dangerous, so be careful. Use all appropriate safety gear, don’t run with scissors and don’t eat the yellow snow. Always keep your mind open.

INFORMATIONS