sexyrealsexdolls.com

WM162e w/head 64

Reviews on Sexy Real Sex Dolls Sales and Services
Forum rules
This area of the forum is dedicated to Sales and Support experience reviews.
Product reviews should be posted in the manufacturer review forum, unless the product is exclusive offered by this vendor.
All posts in the Reviews section have to be approved by a moderator before they show up and will be locked after approval.
Reviews will only be approved if evidence is provided to back up the claims that are made.
Unwritten
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

WM162e w/head 64

Post by Unwritten »

Got my 3rd doll from SRSD on Friday. She is tan, standing feet, fixed vagina, and soft but not the ultra soft tpe. Also received head 85 during the free head special, and Ted(WM Dolls News) was able to get the new Auto-Cleaner included for free :)

THE GOOD

Beautiful sculpt! Even more impressive to the eyes than the pro photos make her out to be imo. Very nice looking inner labia for a WM doll. Butt is a little larger than I usually like, but perfect on her. Nice shape and a little softer than I was expecting, but again the extra softness fits the model. The proportion are just fantastic making her seem more realistic than my 166c. She fills out the clothes that were a little big on the 166c because of her bigger hips. I let bottoms rest there instead of her waist, and I find it very sexy. All the smaller clothes are just tighter, never a bad thing. Breasts are definitely a feast for the eyes, and swing very well moving her stomach back and forth with my hand. I'm sure I'll end up with a black eye from this at some point, lol. Legs are on the shorter side, but again fit perfectly. Soft thighs are very well done, and are perfectly thick for my tastes. Suprised at how well the rectus abdominus muscles are sculpted. Bending her forward at the waist gets them to stand out, and this is a muscle that I feel is often overlooked in most sculpts again adding to the realism. Being a little thicker than my first 2 gals I find the center of gravity feels lower making her easier to balance for standing, and even though she's heavier than the 166c I find this makes her actually easier to move around.

THE BAD

The hollow part of the breast is in about the top 3rd of them. So about mid nipple down they are pretty much solid. So much so that I originally thought they sent me a solid breasted doll instead. Very disappointed with how they feel. I have very strong forearms, but they're hard enough to get me feeling sore in under a minute of playful squeezes. Hopefully as the tpe loosens up it will get better. Some minor damage to the neck were the head connects. The head has a little bit of harder tpe under the surface by her left nostril that very very slightly is raised, but I think I'll use some make up to turn it into a beauty mark. There are 2 small very slight depressions on her body (thigh and upper back), that look like she was lightly poked with a finger before being 'done'. These are really only noticeable under certain light angles. The hands are WM wire hands so yeah they suck. If by the time I'm ready for my next doll WM hasn't gone articulated I will be switching to a different manufacturer that has, as others are finally putting out faces I like.

OVERALL

A great doll, especially if you want a lady to feel a little thicker, and still be "super model thin" at the waist. Looks far more realistic than most sculpts to me, and is more like the ultra hot girl you might see at a supermarket than the lingerie model in a catalogue. I think with gel breasts to add the squishy to her chest she would be 10 out of 10, but with hollows I give her 8 out of 10.

For those interested, You can see pics here: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=134163

SRSD

This my 3rd doll from SRSD, and the third time I've been disappointed with the customer service. I kept giving them another chance, but three strikes and all that. First they quoted my doll to be done during MidAutumn Fest/Golden Week, I understand delays due to holidays, but let me know there's a holiday. I don't know about Chinese work holidays, but the vendor should. I found out from another vendor posting about it here. All questions, information requests were met with, "We'll ask and let you know on so-n-so date" Never did they keep to the date they told me. Again I understand they are delayed by when WM provides the info, but if the promised day has passed good customer service is to contact the buyer to let them know you are still looking into it. Not let them wonder what's going on. When expressing my dissatisfaction they didn't address my actual issues. For example, when I said they should have just simply said to expect delays due to Golden Week, I was told they didn't know WM was giving out Auto-cleaners still... What?? I will say I never got a bad doll from them though, and if end product is all you care about you will get that.

INFORMATIONS