exdollofficial.com

DS 145 Plus + More loose joints

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

Keemddream

DS 145 Plus + More loose joints

Post by Keemddream »

Does anyone have a vendor who they can recommend that offers the ds 145 plus with the super loose joints? I can’t seem to find it on any site, I saw a video by a TDF staff member named Sate showcasing it and I must have it.

HornedPear

Re: DS 145 Plus + More loose joints

Post by HornedPear »

You can contact DS directly or any DS vendor. Jeff from Booty Call Dolls is one vendor but there are others as well. DS doesn't promote the 145 on the US website anymore but they still sell it as far as I know.

Keemddream

Post by Keemddream »

HornedPear wrote:You can contact DS directly or any DS vendor. Jeff from Booty Call Dolls is one vendor but there are others as well. DS doesn't promote the 145 on the US website anymore but they still sell it as far as I know.
Is there some issue with them coming to the US

HornedPear

Post by HornedPear »

Keemddream wrote:Is there some issue with them coming to the US
No, with the possible exception of Tennessee. Tennessee is the only state with laws against certain dolls, there is no federal law.

INFORMATIONS