www.freelovedollhouse.com

SM156 A Is Awesome

FreeLoveDollHouse provides customized customer service to meet customer needs and our work purpose is help customers find the most suitable companion doll! Choose us, you can get the fastest and professional service, and we only sell quality physical dolls, so you can have more peace of mind. All of our beautiful dolls are fully custom made and you can choose the options according to your own preferences. Packaging and payment methods are always discreet and privacy is always protected. We not only provide physical dolls, we also provide corresponding clothing and configuration for dolls.https://www.freelovedollhouse.com/
LadyFriend
Active Poster
Active Poster

SM156 A Is Awesome

Post by LadyFriend »

Thank you Don for the wonderful SM156A! That was not only a great deal but she is my favorite doll of 3 so far! Absolutely wonderful as a sleep aid as her torso is long and her legs are super realistic! Two other of my dolls are very much lacking in the leg area. I also like her more firm TPE over the new soft versions as well. She is one month in holding up nicely as a nightly bed companion... joints are loosening up nicely!

I would submit a pic but am still figuring that one out and limited on time but wanted to say thank you! lol

Mon Amour Toujour
VENDOR
VENDOR

Re: SM156 A Is Awesome

Post by Mon Amour Toujour »

LadyFriend wrote:Thank you Don for the wonderful SM156A! That was not only a great deal but she is my favorite doll of 3 so far! Absolutely wonderful as a sleep aid as her torso is long and her legs are super realistic! Two other of my dolls are very much lacking in the leg area. I also like her more firm TPE over the new soft versions as well. She is one month in holding up nicely as a nightly bed companion... joints are loosening up nicely!

I would submit a pic but am still figuring that one out and limited on time but wanted to say thank you! lol
Thank you for the update. Yes, I agree, she is a winner! I'm glad you're enjoying her company :D
Email:info@FreelovedollHouse.com
http://www.freelovedollhouse.com/
We only provide quality dolls to our customers! If you are ordering dolls for the first time, then choosing us is a good guarantee for you!

INFORMATIONS