exdollofficial.com

Introducing Kaia - DS 167 Evo (2018)

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

Karrot
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Introducing Kaia - DS 167 Evo (2018)

Post by Karrot »

RandomShock wrote: Absolutely love your makeup work on Kaia, and the wig matches up with her look so well!
Thank you. Every so often we try something new. But black seems to be the way with her :)
Leatherman wrote:Congratulations Kaia on being the November 2020 CoverDoll !

:glou:

Beautiful photo shoot Karrot. Kaia has a very dramatic look. Love it!
Thank you :)

K
I'm just a boy, standing in front of a girl, trying not to masturbate.
Xiaoli - DS Doll 160+ with Jaiyi head (Picture Thread here)
Kaia - DS Doll 167 Evo with Kayla head (Picture Thread here)
Xiaoli and Kaia together (Picture Thread Here)
Jess, Cindy, and Pinky (TeddyBabes) (Picture Thread Here)
Maddie - WM158G #233 (Picture Thread Here)
Romi - FunWest FWD078 (Picture Thread Here]

Karrot
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Karrot »

IMG_9647s.jpg
IMG_9647s.jpg (1.19 MiB) Viewed 1702 times
IMG_9656s.jpg
IMG_9656s.jpg (1.26 MiB) Viewed 1702 times
IMG_9663s.jpg
IMG_9663s.jpg (1.27 MiB) Viewed 1702 times
IMG_9677s.jpg
IMG_9677s.jpg (1.3 MiB) Viewed 1702 times
IMG_9682s.jpg
IMG_9682s.jpg (1.32 MiB) Viewed 1702 times
IMG_9692s.jpg
IMG_9692s.jpg (1.18 MiB) Viewed 1702 times
So, who want to scrub my back?
IMG_9707s.jpg
IMG_9707s.jpg (1.1 MiB) Viewed 1702 times
IMG_9715s.jpg
IMG_9715s.jpg (1.28 MiB) Viewed 1702 times
IMG_9697s.jpg
IMG_9697s.jpg (1.24 MiB) Viewed 1702 times
K

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Oh WOW!

Brilliant and what a pleasure to see.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

ariel_lover
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by ariel_lover »

Karrot wrote: So, who want to scrub my back?
:multi:
Me please! :D

Great set of "soapy fun" pics. :thumbs_up:

RandomShock

Post by RandomShock »

Really nice bath time pics! Using that little bench really let you get some good poses, especially the ones where she is leaning forward and has her hands on the bench. Now Kaia just needs a little rubber ducky friend.

Cheers
Takiko (瀧子) - WM Doll - [Body: 164D / Heads: #153, #334] - Review - Photo Thread
Sakira (咲星) - Sino Doll - [Body: 158 / Head: S30] - Review - Photo Thread

Twitter - Instagram

Leatherman
Ex-Member

Post by Leatherman »

Karrot...I don’t know what to say. I usually look at a set of photos and choose one I like best. I don’t know why. I guess it is just my nature.
My habit has been thwarted with this shoot. I can’t say I like a single one more than another 8O
These photos are absolutely gorgeous!!!!! ALL of them!
Kaia is perfectly beautiful. You could post these anywhere and no one would think DOLL.
So real. So life-like. Very ‘Slice of Life’.

Thank you for sharing.

HornedPear

Post by HornedPear »

Amazing photos. You're really taking doll photography to another level with these shower photos.

BobbyJenks

Post by BobbyJenks »

New poster here; doing my homework before purchasing my first lovely lady, and this model/head caught my eye before I found this thread .... and now, wow! These pictures (and more importantly Kaia herself) are gorgeous! You've done a fantastic job styling, clothing, and unclothing her!

Question no the DIY makeup since I'm new to this: on a silicon head, such as this one, how long does that makeup keep, and any issues removing it? Just curious as to the maintenance in applying/unapplying/reapplying if I decide to go this route, which I no doubt eventually will. Thanks in advance!

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

BobbyJenks wrote:New poster here; doing my homework before purchasing my first lovely lady, and this model/head caught my eye before I found this thread .... and now, wow!
Kaia is very beautiful indeed and a photographic model without comparison, especially in the hands of Karrot who's one of the best photographers around. But the first golden rule of dolls is never to let a doll look you in the eyes.

As a newbie buyer if you're looking for a doll as a sexdoll, you should be looking at the Summit rather than the EVO. Although I don't have personal experience, sexual function is something that the Summit improves upon.

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -

BobbyJenks

Post by BobbyJenks »

haremlover wrote: Kaia is very beautiful indeed and a photographic model without comparison, especially in the hands of Karrot who's one of the best photographers around. But the first golden rule of dolls is never to let a doll look you in the eyes.

As a newbie buyer if you're looking for a doll as a sexdoll, you should be looking at the Summit rather than the EVO. Although I don't have personal experience, sexual function is something that the Summit improves upon.

Best wishes

Harem
Thanks for the info, Harem.

Yes, I've been reading up on the 167 and 167 EVO quite a bit, and many who say the sexual experience is a bit less satisfying due to either the LHP and/or tightness, and that the newer Summit models have potentially fixed that; however, as having no experience myself with any doll, I will have nothing to compare an EVO (or any other) to, so the experience in itself will be better than my current situation ... which is: *meet hand*. :D

That being said, and I plan on doing an organized post later this week on the topic; currently I'm really limiting down options: DS 167 EVO, Sanhui 168, and Sino 162E are thus far my top three. My absolute favorite body-type is the JY 161, but I'm probably leaning full silicon > TPE. I'll do some more digging into the Summit series. Anyways, appearance to me is more important than the hole(s), as there's other ways to enjoy the ladies for more than just the carnal purpose, and Kaia's photo sessions emphasize the great work someone can do with vision, dedication, and practice. It's threads like these, from real users, that will help me make a final decision. In the interim I'm continuing to browse throughout this month. I'll pull the trigger sometime in Dec. before the sales go offline.

Now .... to see about how many posts it takes before I can change my avatar to something less amatuer!

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

If you expect sex _at_all_ the EVO is not for you. She is extremely beautiful as is my 167 although more-so but. . . If you follow the link in my signature below you'll find reviews of dolls which include ones which interest you, and the way in which I review can help people new to dolls to know what to expect. As this is in the DS dedicated part of TDF it's not appropriate to comment on other brands of dolls here.

However, many of us are fans of Karrot's photography which in my opinion is unsurpassed, as well as being fans of Kaia, and there are some new photographs for her fanclub on the UK forum which I don't believe have been posted yet, and of course superb.

If you want a doll for photography, then DS dolls are in the forefront. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i9jlzP9yoVk is the factory video relating to the Summit.

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
- - - -

Karrot
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Karrot »

Ooooh lots going on in here!

Welcome Bobby, Glad you found and are enjoying Kaia's pics. She's something of a joy to work with!

On the carnal front the DS 167 Evo is useless for me. The LH is just too tight and whilst her silicone is soft and forgiving, she dont accommodate Karrot's Carrot. Her cousin, Xiaoli (linky), on the other hand is bloomin marvellous because she is an insert type and that gives a larger LH to start with. You cant get the 167 as an insert, but you can get the Kayla head on the other DS bodies so you have the option of an insert type if you want. Many will quote realism as a negative, but I love that the DS bodies have a neat slot when the legs are closed and the insert removed, and I've never experienced the insert moving during WooHoo either.

I have heard directtly from an owner of a DS Summit that she is also useless for sex, but all he said, so no details as to why.

Right, Makeup.
I use standard pressed powder stuff for eyeshadow, blush, and often the lips too. For longer lasting lips I use an eye liner pencil on the lips to add the colour then a brush to blend it out. If you arent kissing her much (yeah, right) it will last a long time. Kissing will remove it in seconds, but its easy to re apply. You can remove it easily with cotton balls and Isopropyl Alcohol without damaging the silicone, and the factory makeup is sealed so it stays in place underneath.

My usual routine for a full redo is to clean her entire face with IPA, then powder her lightly all over, then apply the makeup as this helps it blend better. Un-powdered silicone is tacky to the touch and can grab the makeup making it harder to blend out.

HTH

K

Karrot
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Karrot »

Pics from yesterdays Shoot
IMG_9738.jpg
IMG_9738.jpg (1.39 MiB) Viewed 1511 times
IMG_9745.jpg
IMG_9745.jpg (1.49 MiB) Viewed 1511 times
IMG_9756.jpg
IMG_9756.jpg (1.47 MiB) Viewed 1511 times
IMG_9769.jpg
IMG_9769.jpg (1.35 MiB) Viewed 1511 times
IMG_9798.jpg
IMG_9798.jpg (1.29 MiB) Viewed 1511 times
IMG_9803.jpg
IMG_9803.jpg (1.4 MiB) Viewed 1511 times
IMG_9828s.jpg
IMG_9828s.jpg (842 KiB) Viewed 1511 times
K

HornedPear

Post by HornedPear »

Congratulation to you and Kaia for making the cover of CoverDoll. A much deserved honor, your doll photos are about as good as they get.

BobbyJenks

Post by BobbyJenks »

Excellent additional shots, Karrot. Posted anywhere else, I'd 100% believe Kaia is in fact a living, breathing person (and maybe-so-perhaps .... she is?) :D

And thanks to you and Harem for some much needed info, above, especially on the EVO model. I've pretty much ruled that after reading some more on it and both of your input. Also, I'll refrain from mentioning other lines in vendor-specific areas: good to know!

Also good to know I need to budget in make-up in addition to clothes, cleaning supplies, etc. Like having a real girl! :D This will be fun when the day finally arrives.... if not only experimental.

INFORMATIONS